Karalexia

Jan 27, 2020
So many tags, yet sadly, the only one appearing in spades, is spanking. Everything else seems few and far between, or very samey when it happens, like being bound to that friggin' punishment bench over and again. I'd love to head back to the barn and shove that bitch of a step sister into a diaper right after giving her a figging of her own! But, eh... not it the cards.
Interesting premise

maz999

Jan 23, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get the scene with the device on Rema's desk at the academy. I have been trying to get that scene but no luck.

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get the scene with the device on Rema's desk at the academy. I have been trying to get that scene but no luck.
Take two classes every day, and then skip one. Be careful not to repeat the same class to ensure that you can maximize the number of punishment. Every three punishments can be sent to the principal's office, and thirty classes can be divided into 15 times. In this way, you can be sent to the principal's office five times, so that you can get the plot you want to see.

Zercex80

Sep 6, 2020
Do you know when you will update the game because i'm looking forward to it

If you have already responded sorry i did not see it

And lastly i would like to thanks you for your work on the game i love it and would like to see more like i said

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
So many tags, yet sadly, the only one appearing in spades, is spanking. Everything else seems few and far between, or very samey when it happens, like being bound to that friggin' punishment bench over and again. I'd love to head back to the barn and shove that bitch of a step sister into a diaper right after giving her a figging of her own! But, eh... not it the cards.
Interesting premise
Sorry not (yet) possible...

You need to see Rivee getting caned in history, talk to her and find her in the afternoon in school. Hint: try the toilets.

Do you know when you will update the game because i'm looking forward to it

If you have already responded sorry i did not see it

And lastly i would like to thanks you for your work on the game i love it and would like to see more like i said
I'm right now a bit slow, because of two other projects I work/have worked on and the next update will be a bit smaller. Sorry, no concrete timeline yet.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Here is a link to a similar game :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- to skip time until next release of The Passage and
- as an example for spanking art with Honey Select.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
do we have an ETA on the next build release?
I talked to him two weeks ago, he said that he hates doing updates that don't feel substantial and the stuff he's working on is going rather slow. He said its not weird for him to have 1-2 year development cycles so that when he does a release its going to be a huge amount of content. We can only be patient

Reactions: Thecatbred and Jer0

Bohauo

Nov 4, 2021
I talked to him two weeks ago, he said that he hates doing updates that don't feel substantial and the stuff he's working on is going rather slow. He said its not weird for him to have 1-2 year development cycles so that when he does a release its going to be a huge amount of content. We can only be patient

Ohhh my, so we have to wait for a year for the next update...
Well well carry on then...

Spankulots

Sep 24, 2018
This game HAS NOT BEEN ABANDONED! It is still being worked on, but might be considered on hold as the creator does take a lot of time between updates. He has released a side quest in the meanwhile.

Reactions: Oswald_blake

Jer0

Jan 20, 2020
¡Este juego NO HA SIDO ABANDONADO! Todavía se está trabajando, pero podría considerarse en espera ya que el creador tarda mucho tiempo entre actualizaciones. Ha lanzado una misión secundaria mientras tanto.
[/COTIZAR]
Hello, what is the secondary mission? From already thank you very much

WeebboSan

Jun 17, 2022
I've finished the quest where you infiltrate cult, and i did some secondary mission before i head out to rafnel. I can't interrogate the prisoner , and when i re discovered the passage in that shop with "magic" symbol it reactivate the quest. But i can't recomplete it because i can't re-talk to the black robed man under the temple how can i continue?

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
How do you get punished in Gournas? Missed this on my first playthrough as well and decided to do it this time no matter what, but cannot figure it out.

Oswald_blake

Feb 3, 2021
How do you get punished in Gournas? Missed this on my first playthrough as well and decided to do it this time no matter what, but cannot figure it out.
In the day you have to go into the office of one of the bigger buildings of the harbor area. that is after you have spied on the mayor of Gournas getting punished, sleeping until next day and spying through one of the windows of the houses in Gournas

Reactions: Grandy_UiD
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes