leonwerto

Dec 21, 2018
how to start academy. i get the quest from major went to rafnel academy administraiton but still nothing happened?

fnnnnnnn

Aug 29, 2017
You mean how to finish the academy? Do your thirty lessons and you're done. Do you mean how to proceed after the academy? The next step would be the university but that is not yet implemented.
I mean how to finish the academy and I get out from the building.

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
how to start academy. i get the quest from major went to rafnel academy administraiton but still nothing happened?
Well, he originally sends you to the university. So you should start there. The Academy is a boarding school and not a university.

I mean how to finish the academy and I get out from the building.
As I said, go to your classes, you need to have thirty in total to graduate and leave. You can leave as soon as you've graduated. It's all very well explained in the beginning of the academy (Sera's introduction, the letter from a past student, your classes being on the blackboard).

leonwerto

Dec 21, 2018
Well, he originally sends you to the university. So you should start there. The Academy is a boarding school and not a university.

As I said, go to your classes, you need to have thirty in total to graduate and leave. You can leave as soon as you've graduated. It's all very well explained in the beginning of the academy (Sera's introduction, the letter from a past student, your classes being on the blackboard).
i mean i cannnot start quest. i didnt take any course. And administrator says nothing sorry for asking much

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
i mean i cannnot start quest. i didnt take any course. And administrator says nothing sorry for asking much
Did you go to the university first (it's in top left corner of Rafnel) and tried to inscribe yourself there? The guy at the counter will tell you that you need to have an official education and sends you to the academy.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I was playing with Python and I made a script to spellcheck the dialogues.
There are false positives, of course. Some entries are just moans (e.g. Auuaaa), or it's the MC that cannot speak properly (e.g. Miftreff), or the spellchecker doesn't recognize the name of a character.
The report is a regular CSV file: any spreadsheet software should be able to open it.

Anyway, here's the list, hope it helps. It's based on V0.312, but if you have a more recent version, I'm glad to spellcheck it again. It takes only a few seconds, the hard part was building the whitelist of characters and places.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lasglipas

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
I was playing with Python and I made a script to spellcheck the dialogues.
There are false positives, of course. Some entries are just moans (e.g. Auuaaa), or it's the MC that cannot speak properly (e.g. Miftreff), or the spellchecker doesn't recognize the name of a character.
The report is a regular CSV file: any spreadsheet software should be able to open it.

Anyway, here's the list, hope it helps. It's based on V0.312, but if you have a more recent version, I'm glad to spellcheck it again. It takes only a few seconds, the hard part was building the whitelist of characters and places.
Thank you so much, that is so nice of you. I actually found a plugin to extract all text from the game and ran it already and started correcting mistakes by pasting it into Word. But this will definitely help. Would you mind sending me the .py file (is that possible via pm:unsure:) so I could run it again on the version I'm working on right now?

Reactions: scrumbles

Zercex80

Sep 6, 2020
I'm stuck in the quest where you need to get quotes of wheat for Juliana i don't know what to do i have already asked the two farms for their price and when i ask again he say "Don't you already know ?".

I have searched for a while now in all of the game for what to do but i can't seem to find it.

I'm also wondering is there a way to know if we have missed something like a scene ? Because the content is so enormous i'm a little lost with all we have to do.

For last i want to congratulate you for the amazing game and the massive content for a 0.3 release.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
This is absolutely awesome, especially that you can pick a female MC, since I have a real thing for female on female domination (and unfortunately there are almost no games with that). I don't even mind that it's mainly text based.

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
I'm stuck in the quest where you need to get quotes of wheat for Juliana i don't know what to do i have already asked the two farms for their price and when i ask again he say "Don't you already know ?".

I have searched for a while now in all of the game for what to do but i can't seem to find it.

I'm also wondering is there a way to know if we have missed something like a scene ? Because the content is so enormous i'm a little lost with all we have to do.

For last i want to congratulate you for the amazing game and the massive content for a 0.3 release.
After you got the prices at the two farms you just need to go back to Juliana and report to her.
About missing scenes, just try to speak with everyone who has an exclamation mark. I unfortunately right now don't have a walkthrough document. And thanks for the compliment.

This is absolutely awesome, especially that you can pick a female MC, since I have a real thing for female on female domination (and unfortunately there are almost no games with that). I don't even mind that it's mainly text based.
Thanks, I will try to upgrade the art and/or extend it with more art in the future.

Reactions: Jer0 and Grandy_UiD

ohnoes252

May 25, 2018
Like it so far, will probably wait for upgraded / extended art as watching a black screen is a bit meh.

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
If i have the chance to ask, i would like to know when can ia get the next version? I really like this game, spanking is not that usual to see in normal games, so this game means a lot to me. And if it is possibale, can you add some sences to the normal people? I noticed that you left a lot no-sence people in the game.

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
If i have the chance to ask, i would like to know when can ia get the next version? I really like this game, spanking is not that usual to see in normal games, so this game means a lot to me. And if it is possibale, can you add some sences to the normal people? I noticed that you left a lot no-sence people in the game.
Hey, it'll still be some time until I release a substantial update. I plan on doing a small one soon with QoL, a few new scenes and bugfixes.
I'm not sure what you mean by no-scene people. There are quite a few NPCs who are just there for flavor, not everyone is supposed to spank you/be spanked. A town also needs the random pedestrian who talks about her stress at home or the weather...

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
Hey, it'll still be some time until I release a substantial update. I plan on doing a small one soon with QoL, a few new scenes and bugfixes.
I'm not sure what you mean by no-scene people. There are quite a few NPCs who are just there for flavor, not everyone is supposed to spank you/be spanked. A town also needs the random pedestrian who talks about her stress at home or the weather...
O, i think i get what you mean, but if possible, can you lengthen just a little the day in the academy, there'e so much people there, just quit the class isn't enough. Also, can you just delete the words spell? I find it very anoying because i just can get through! Especially in the principal's office, failing to spell a word means i can't continue in the principal's room, even though i've spelled it exactly right and there are no quotes, it just don't work!

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
Besides, i also wonder if there is any story-line about this interesting little thing, i just found it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes