4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
It suddenly occurred to me that since this is a magical world, I think I would be looking forward to an automatic doll, just like gorem?

It doesn't make any effective response to you, but you can give it all kinds of orders, spanking and being spanked. You can even set all the details, every time. For example, what props are used, and what kind of posture is it when you hit it. Although I think it's boring to hit a gorem's ass that won't have any reaction, but,hey, it's definitely fun to be spanked by gorem.

For example, when you want to try the maximum power, you can't bear to quit in the middle, but realize that this is just a lifeless doll, which can only perfectly execute your instructions mechanically, that kind of picture must be very interesting.

Expand your mind a little bit. The order can even include the details of various fetishism, and you can choose whether you want to have another round at the end, and so on, something like adjusting the strength of its hand.

Or you can arrange a random event that will cause gorem to take you naked and spank you in the street. I think it will also be an interesting event.

All in all, I mean that since this is a spanking world, maybe it should have a spanking robot to be really perfect.

The above is just my personal suggestions and ideas, which I suddenly think of when I play another game.

Finally, I would like to express my respect for the author. I really like this game. The black screen content in it gives me more imagination.

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
Sorry for the late reply...

O, i think i get what you mean, but if possible, can you lengthen just a little the day in the academy, there'e so much people there, just quit the class isn't enough. Also, can you just delete the words spell? I find it very anoying because i just can get through! Especially in the principal's office, failing to spell a word means i can't continue in the principal's room, even though i've spelled it exactly right and there are no quotes, it just don't work!
I will take a look to implement some sort of skipping into it.

Besides, i also wonder if there is any story-line about this interesting little thing, i just found it.
Yes, there is. Have you found it?

About the spanking robot, sounds interesting, I might even know where to put it, but that is still rather far away. The point is, yes, there is magic, but right now not a lot. So it needs to happen further down the story.

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
Sorry for the late reply...

I will take a look to implement some sort of skipping into it.

Yes, there is. Have you found it?

About the spanking robot, sounds interesting, I might even know where to put it, but that is still rather far away. The point is, yes, there is magic, but right now not a lot. So it needs to happen further down the story.
I found it later in the game process, and I also successfully passed the typing problem. As long as each I is capitalized, this problem can be solved.
I try to make me behave badly in every class, so I get all the punishment scenes and know what the plot of this gadget is. It's really interesting, but it also means that I can't participate in the plot of a few students. I think it's because I need to behave well to get involved with them.
It's also interesting to make choices in the plot. But I still hope to lengthen the plot of the school, for example, to provide an option at the beginning of admission? Let players freely choose the number of original courses or double the number of courses? In addition, can we increase the interaction with the principal in the school plot? Now it seems that only when the punishment can have an intersection with her.
Besides, when it comes to magic, it might be fun to apply a certain amount of magic to spanking, if you can understand what I'm thinking. For example, wind magic is used to bind people, fire and electricity can increase damage, and so on. There can be more interesting applications.
There can even be such a prop. I don't know if you've seen Doraemon, the robot cat, which has such a prop. It's a fake ass that can be used to spank other people's ass remotely. If you can restore this prop in the game, it will be more interesting.
Anyway, I know I'm not one of the developers, and I don't have much qualification and room to tell. But I really like this game deeply and hope it can become better. For this reason, I can provide quite a lot of lewd (heihei) ideas.
Finally, I would like to pay tribute to the author again, thank the author for bringing such a game to my life and not giving up on it.

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
Also, I hope you can understand to a certain extent. As a foreigner, it's not easy to read and reply in English, so I may have some mistakes in grammar and common sense. I hope you can understand. Thank you.

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
By the way, I remember a mission is to rescue a person in the forest, in the process, you will encounter two demons? So you will have an optional spanking scene, I wonder if this can add a follow-up? For example, if the protagonist gets a summoning crystal, he can summon the two demons to come out for the next spanking scene anytime and anywhere?

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
I found it later in the game process, and I also successfully passed the typing problem. As long as each I is capitalized, this problem can be solved.
I try to make me behave badly in every class, so I get all the punishment scenes and know what the plot of this gadget is. It's really interesting, but it also means that I can't participate in the plot of a few students. I think it's because I need to behave well to get involved with them.
It's also interesting to make choices in the plot. But I still hope to lengthen the plot of the school, for example, to provide an option at the beginning of admission? Let players freely choose the number of original courses or double the number of courses? In addition, can we increase the interaction with the principal in the school plot? Now it seems that only when the punishment can have an intersection with her.
The school is more or less done. Note that you can stay there as long as you like since you can skip classes and you will only graduate if you have visited thirty classes.

By the way, I remember a mission is to rescue a person in the forest, in the process, you will encounter two demons? So you will have an optional spanking scene, I wonder if this can add a follow-up? For example, if the protagonist gets a summoning crystal, he can summon the two demons to come out for the next spanking scene anytime and anywhere?
There will be a follow up, but they are not really demons, more like spirits of nature, so you will find them in the future in another forest or something similar.

Eh, well, still not an update yet?
No, I have the game right now on a slow burn, removing bugs adding some small new scenes and correcting way too many spelling mistakes. There will be a small update in the next few months, but nothing substantial and then I will start working on the next big update.

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
The school is more or less done. Note that you can stay there as long as you like since you can skip classes and you will only graduate if you have visited thirty classes.

There will be a follow up, but they are not really demons, more like spirits of nature, so you will find them in the future in another forest or something similar.

No, I have the game right now on a slow burn, removing bugs adding some small new scenes and correcting way too many spelling mistakes. There will be a small update in the next few months, but nothing substantial and then I will start working on the next big update.
That will be great for me, i really wish i could support you in whatever way.

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get spanked by the maid at the city hall? I haven't been able to trigger this story for a long time.

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
I have also been distressed on the task line of the secret inn for a long time. I don't know how to work out the conditions for that man to let me in.

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
Oh, right. You are the author. You must know, but such a task line must exist as an "egg". If it's inconvenient to disclose it, it doesn't matter. I can try it more by myself.

Tormented101

Jun 1, 2021
I haven't found any of the other major fetishes besides the spanking stuff, and enema. Anyone know where the other events are?

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
In the town with the aunt, the first night it instructed me to go outside and investigate, but i can't find anywhere to go and I can't go back to bed. Any suggestions?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes