lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
WOW I LOVE THIS GAME (Also still probably not finished with it)

Man I love the Adult academy (also its great to finally see more things sexualized instead of just punishments all the time)

I have some notes which I'll put in spoilers, also I'm still not done with it, so somethings might be mistakes I'm missing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other bugs: there is a ton (a LOT) of events that show the event bubble while there isn't actually an event to be done with that character at the time, that's through the whole game. also in the Adult academy, there is some broken walls which allow you to travel to places you shouldn't be able to do (like walk/run up the walls). There is also many typos and such...but that's just something to do later on I guess.

I am still so amazed at how much content there actually is in this game, I absolutely love it. Is there a way to support the dev? the OP doesn't have the usual things like patreon and junk, but I definitely want to support this guy.

Edit: oh hey, this was my 1000th post. This game is amazing, I'm totally happy about this anyway
First of all, thanks for offering your support. However this is a pure hobby project which I do in my free time and setting up a patreon means in my country a lot of bureaucratic hassle which is why I have shunned away from it for now.

Also expect more sexualized punishments, the longer the game goes. I want to slowly escalte them instead of dropping it all on the players head at once.

+1 for Asara and Therese, they are the best for me too. But I am actually fond of many, many characters (and I feel guilty at having more than one mistress lol).

This happened to me with Theresa, especially in the morning.
Speaking of her, I can't explore the torture room communicating with her room. I can see it, but I can't move: I just stay on the threshold, while there are no visible barrier.

Found two so far, near Therese's room and in the cellar:
As for fixing the typos, I'd run one of those scripts used by the translators: I don't know the details, but they can extract all the strings from a game and put them back translated (well, spellchecked in this case). Imo it would be faster and more reliable than fixing the typos one by one.
Having played one or the other jenglish game on this site, I don't have a lot of trust in MTL, also not in English - English :D

About Therese and the bubbles, I just looked ta the code. There is exactly one reason why Therese is not at her place in the room and that is if you have a society lesson currently scheduled (because she's in the class room where you're also supposed to be). I could see another source of a bug, would be grateful if you could contact me via pm and supply a savegame.
About the walls, thanks a lot for the screenshots. I just fixed that and it will be in the next version (not sure if I will do a bugfix release first or lump it into a small release with just a few scenes and qol improvements).

Yeah, they are really great ^_^ I have a lot of other's I enjoy a lot as well. So many are really hot... About the typos thing, its honestly best to get an actual proofreader to go over it. Many times spellchecker fails because people will use a correctly spelled word incorrectly. (Example: "She said good buy" and spellcheck will find nothing wrong with that, even though it was supposed to be "She said goodbye".) Things like that happen way too often...(I'm saying this as someone who often does proofread for several games), also its really really really hard to proofread your own work because your brain automatically adjusts to what you "meant" to write vs what you actually wrote.
I have one person who is currently doing spell checking (and I'm really grateful for it). He may not be a professional proofreader but I have a backlog of 40-50 spelling/word mistakes right now which I need to fix.

Awww...what event am I missing here? I can see something is supposed to be going on but I dunno how to trigger it (also more event bubbles appeared that have no events)

View attachment 1056400
If you find any events that are gone but have an event bubble, I'd be really grateful if you could send them to me, maybe also with a save so that I can take a look what I did wrong.
About the event, why don't you take a seat on the toilet next to it...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
First of all, thanks for offering your support. However this is a pure hobby project which I do in my free time and setting up a patreon means in my country a lot of bureaucratic hassle which is why I have shunned away from it for now.

Also expect more sexualized punishments, the longer the game goes. I want to slowly escalte them instead of dropping it all on the players head at once.

Having played one or the other jenglish game on this site, I don't have a lot of trust in MTL, also not in English - English :D

About Therese and the bubbles, I just looked ta the code. There is exactly one reason why Therese is not at her place in the room and that is if you have a society lesson currently scheduled (because she's in the class room where you're also supposed to be). I could see another source of a bug, would be grateful if you could contact me via pm and supply a savegame.
About the walls, thanks a lot for the screenshots. I just fixed that and it will be in the next version (not sure if I will do a bugfix release first or lump it into a small release with just a few scenes and qol improvements).

I have one person who is currently doing spell checking (and I'm really grateful for it). He may not be a professional proofreader but I have a backlog of 40-50 spelling/word mistakes right now which I need to fix.

If you find any events that are gone but have an event bubble, I'd be really grateful if you could send them to me, maybe also with a save so that I can take a look what I did wrong.
About the event, why don't you take a seat on the toilet next to it...
I really love your game. Quite a lot. I'm extremely busy, but since its a passion project and you're doing such an amazing job on it (plus I missed stuff before the academy, also I did know how to get detention, I mentioned it to let you know where I was content wise, saying I hadn't really explored that part yet for errors), it will take time, but I will re-start my game and do a thorough recheck on things. that said...expect to get bombarded with a lot of stuff. Honestly, I find screenshots to be my preferred method of showing typos/bad grammar since its easy for me/shows you precisely where it is in the game/better idea of the situation. As for me finding events that aren't available/don't trigger, I can send you save files just before those moments, but you're gonna get an awful lot of those. The other thing is, I can't do a 100% run through for you since...you have way more content then I can imagine. You have tons of hidden gems, so all I can do is send you the things I run across. If you're okay with all this, I'll keep a PM going with you for all the typos/bugs I find when I start a new game. It will also be a slow process, as I said, I'm quite swamped because its tax season...

^On this note, if you can make/create a fast forward option, that would help immensely. Quite a few scenes are slow paced, great for first time, not so great for replaying/bug testing (You have skip text option, which is great, but I need to read the text, I need to speed through the actual spanking sounds and stuff where nothing is happening but sound effects)

Reactions: lasglipas

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hi!
Thanks for the game.
I was positively surprised how much content there already is in this early version of the game. I played through the game until I could theoretically join university and I completed most of the quests. (female mc)

Please consider to make the present external art for punishment scenes "optional". It's a very different art style in contrast to the cute RPGM graphics. In current state I would rather stick to the simple combination of black screen, sound and some dialog/writing without the external art as it is still used for most of the punishment scenes.

Hint :
The present punishment art adds red areas for strokes in current session but it does not consider "damage" done in previous sessions. If the mc has a caning session and then gets a hand spanking, the dialog may notice a previous punishment but the art will start with a white backside. For a realistic view, the game would probably have to track all damage (including type of damage) done to the mc's/npc's bottom on current and previous days.

Tracking punishments (including punisher) would also allow to create more realistic, detailed dialogs refering to events and present status and marks. So far the game seems to track only if the mc was punished that day, so if the player is punished twice by the same npc, the npc does not remember and makes only a general remark. Tracking would also allow to limit the punishments the mc can get per day based on actual severity.

Due to the huge amount of hundreds of punishment scenes and the fact that each scene may contain 4-6 rounds of 10 strokes, the player spends a lot of time just listening to the spanking sound samples. Holding down the left mouse button allows to temporarely speed up the game, but often leads to missed text passages which are then lost due to absence of a dialog log. It would be nice to have an option to speed up only the sound sample without affecting the dialog, e.g. via an option or a hot key.

Some notes :
- The stepsister at start of the game does not have a name in dialogs. (no name displayed)
- Despite having found the secret stash and blackmailed Alissa, I cannot complete "Kompromat" so far.
- After seeing Alissa's private library with spanking books, her corner note, etc. it would be nice to talk with her about the topic and "play" with her. In general the game contains many interesting bookshelves which should lead to more interesting dialogs and more options.
- Punishments should have an erotic option to improve or establish (sexual) relationships.
- Melessandro should have 2 Fast Travel spots : South Gate and East Gate.
- In Gournas I saw the event with the mayor, talked to Anka and joined the session with the boy toy but I cannot complete the windmill quest.
- In adult academy I cannot trigger/find/start the event with Salara and Titian they speak about.
- In adult academy there is a voluntary scene (I think with Tania) with a bug where both persons strip and later the mc stays naked for the rest of the day until the mc does another punishment event.
- The adult academy has so many different events which seem to be random, that it is probably not possible to experience them all in just one 10-days-visit. Therefore it would be nice if the player would have the option to visit the academy again later on a day-by-day base. Check-In / Check-Out could be managed by talking to Sera. When opening the academy again you just have to be careful that events at the academy do not compromise npc variables, e.g. by resetting progress after the academy.

This game has so many interesting npcs that it would be nice to have an overview ingame with a short bio for each of them.
It would also be cool if the mc could improve (sexual) relations with more npcs which would lead to more repeatable (sexual) events and maybe kind of harem.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
About the typos thing, its honestly best to get an actual proofreader to go over it. Many times spellchecker fails because people will use a correctly spelled word incorrectly. (Example: "She said good buy" and spellcheck will find nothing wrong with that, even though it was supposed to be "She said goodbye".) Things like that happen way too often...(I'm saying this as someone who often does proofread for several games), also its really really really hard to proofread your own work because your brain automatically adjusts to what you "meant" to write vs what you actually wrote.
Sure, I just meant to extract all the strings automatically and paste them on Word or what software the dev prefers. The spell checking should always be a manual process. Extracting the strings and putting them back into the JSON files can be automated though (I use to do it with Ren'py, for instance).

Edit: never mind

A totally unrelated bug: after the second (?) kinky event with Therese (the one where the MC sucks her dildo), their characters do not disappear (this is a screenshot of the day after):

Last edited:

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
Hi!
Thanks for the game.
I was positively surprised how much content there already is in this early version of the game. I played through the game until I could theoretically join university and I completed most of the quests. (female mc)

Please consider to make the present external art for punishment scenes "optional". It's a very different art style in contrast to the cute RPGM graphics. In current state I would rather stick to the simple combination of black screen, sound and some dialog/writing without the external art as it is still used for most of the punishment scenes.

Hint :
The present punishment art adds red areas for strokes in current session but it does not consider "damage" done in previous sessions. If the mc has a caning session and then gets a hand spanking, the dialog may notice a previous punishment but the art will start with a white backside. For a realistic view, the game would probably have to track all damage (including type of damage) done to the mc's/npc's bottom on current and previous days.

Tracking punishments (including punisher) would also allow to create more realistic, detailed dialogs refering to events and present status and marks. So far the game seems to track only if the mc was punished that day, so if the player is punished twice by the same npc, the npc does not remember and makes only a general remark. Tracking would also allow to limit the punishments the mc can get per day based on actual severity.

Due to the huge amount of hundreds of punishment scenes and the fact that each scene may contain 4-6 rounds of 10 strokes, the player spends a lot of time just listening to the spanking sound samples. Holding down the left mouse button allows to temporarely speed up the game, but often leads to missed text passages which are then lost due to absence of a dialog log. It would be nice to have an option to speed up only the sound sample without affecting the dialog, e.g. via an option or a hot key.

This game has so many interesting npcs that it would be nice to have an overview ingame with a short bio for each of them.
Hello, glad you enjoy the game. About your remarks:
The art does recognize whether the MC was spanked beforehand or not. It's rather light, but the difference gets very recognizable the longer the spanking goes (which is why I decided for only a slightly pink butt in the beginning). NPCs remembering that you got punished is something for the next release where I will do quite a bit of polishing.
Speeding up spankings is something I also already thought about doing as an option at the beginning. But, I'm not sure whether just reducing the wait time between the spanks will hinder immersion into the game. Another option is to reduce the base number of strokes from ten to five but then I refer to something like "the last ten strokes" quite a bit and would need to go through all the spankings and set up alternative dialogue where this happens. I'll have to see.
About the bio-overview, I'll need to think whether and how to implement that.

- The stepsister at start of the game does not have a name in dialogs. (no name displayed)
- Despite having found the secret stash and blackmailed Alissa, I cannot complete "Kompromat" so far.
- In adult academy there is a voluntary scene (I think with Tania) with a bug where both persons strip and later the mc stays naked for the rest of the day until the mc does another punishment event.
I put these on my buglist

- Punishments should have an erotic option to improve or establish (sexual) relationships.

It would also be cool if the mc could improve (sexual) relations with more npcs which would lead to more repeatable (sexual) events and maybe kind of harem.
There are right now two/one NPCs that you can romance depending on whether you play as female/male character. I will increase the amount of NPCs to romance in the future but I don't plan on getting a fullblown system for everyone in place because there are simply too many NPCs in the game. Also, there will be the option to have scenes with more than one partner at the same time, essentially making it a harem game.

- In Gournas I saw the event with the mayor, talked to Anka and joined the session with the boy toy but I cannot complete the windmill quest.
The quest should be updated after that. Now you need to participate in a punishment in a (semi-) active way. Take a look around the village

- In adult academy I cannot trigger/find/start the event with Salara and Titian they speak about.
Talk to one of them in the evening after sitting often enough at the table with them.

- The adult academy has so many different events which seem to be random, that it is probably not possible to experience them all in just one 10-days-visit. Therefore it would be nice if the player would have the option to visit the academy again later on a day-by-day base. Check-In / Check-Out could be managed by talking to Sera. When opening the academy again you just have to be careful that events at the academy do not compromise npc variables, e.g. by resetting progress after the academy.
You can always skip lessons to stay longer in the academy. If you skip, they don't count towards your thirty lessons and you can stay there longer.

Sure, I just meant to extract all the strings automatically and paste them on Word or what software the dev prefers. The spell checking should always be a manual process. Extracting the strings and putting them back into the JSON files can be automated though (I use to do it with Ren'py, for instance).

Speaking of strings, while inspecting the code I have found 12 occurrences of MelessandroManShrinerantouri and 39 of MelessandroManShrinrantouri. They only differs by an 'e'. Are both correct?
Same for MelessandroHeadmaid (143 occurrences) and Melessandroheadmaid (just 6 occurrences). In this case they only differ because a 'h' is uppercase. Iirc variables names are case sensitive both in Javascript and in Json, I don't know in RPG Maker MV though.

A totally unrelated bug: after the second (?) kinky event with Therese (the one where the MC sucks her dildo), their characters do not disappear (this is a screenshot of the day after):

Thanks for the bug report, I have put it on my list. I will also look at the variables whether I screwed up something there by setting up a new variable and ignoring an existing one (in principal it doesn't matter what the variables are called since I believe RPG Maker manages them behind the scene with an ID).

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Thanks for the bug report, I have put it on my list. I will also look at the variables whether I screwed up something there by setting up a new variable and ignoring an existing one (in principal it doesn't matter what the variables are called since I believe RPG Maker manages them behind the scene with an ID).
My bad, those weren't typos, just actual filenames. The code should be fine. My apologies.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I ran into a bug in Gourna :
When (female) mc tries to spank Anka and select that she should call the mc "Mistress", I get "Syntax Error : Unexpected token ILLEGAL"

Edit :
Actually all paths except the one for "Ma'am" freeze the game with above error message.

Last edited:

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
My bad, those weren't typos, just actual filenames. The code should be fine. My apologies.
This could very well still be a bug because of confusing variables with each other. I will definitely check it out.

I ran into a bug in Gourna :
When (female) mc tries to spank Anka and select that she should call the mc "Mistress", I get "Syntax Error : Unexpected token ILLEGAL"

Edit :
Actually all paths except the one for "Ma'am" freeze the game with above error message.
Just took a look at it, I think I know what goes wrong but I need to think how to fix it.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This game has repeatable events including some which cost gold like staying at the inn overnight or using Alexis' services. There should be options to repeatedly earn gold to compensate these expenses, otherwise the mc may go broke if exploring the world for too long ...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
At the start of the underground quest line there is a quest to buy wheat for 80 gold at a farm. The dialog with the farmer is repeatable, each time adding a (worthless) wheat quest item to the inventory and reducing mc's gold by 80 which quickly can reduce mc's gold to zero.

It would be helpful if the farmer would check if mc already has bought wheat before offering to sell some to prevent the player aquiring more than one quest item. To keep it simple, I wouldn't even transfer the 80 gold from Juliana to mc to farmer since the code also does not check if the mc has 80 gold to buy the item, so the player could spend the 80 gold otherwise and then just pick up the wheat without costs.

Apr 18, 2019
Stuck on: Malina "uoy need get your goods"
I've clicked everything at second floor. Haanah says about spanking.

How to proceed?

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
Thanks for your detailed response ....

This game has repeatable events including some which cost gold like staying at the inn overnight or using Alexis' services. There should be options to repeatedly earn gold to compensate these expenses, otherwise the mc may go broke if exploring the world for too long ...
If you play it smart, you don't need to pay any for any nights in the inn. Apart from that, I needed to have an outlet for the gold which will be scenes that you need to pay for. But there will be more than enough gold earned via side quests or the main quest to cover that. Also, if everything fails, you can go every five days to the witch to earn money.

Yeah, someone scraped the bottom of the barrel bottom of a child's toybox for those screenshots :ROFLMAO::unsure:
This is a pure hobby project, no Patreon, no Kofi-page, no nothing. So, I take the art that I get;)

At the start of the underground quest line there is a quest to buy wheat for 80 gold at a farm. The dialog with the farmer is repeatable, each time adding a (worthless) wheat quest item to the inventory and reducing mc's gold by 80 which quickly can reduce mc's gold to zero.

It would be helpful if the farmer would check if mc already has bought wheat before offering to sell some to prevent the player aquiring more than one quest item. To keep it simple, I wouldn't even transfer the 80 gold from Juliana to mc to farmer since the code also does not check if the mc has 80 gold to buy the item, so the player could spend the 80 gold otherwise and then just pick up the wheat without costs.
I will fix that in the upcoming bugfix release. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Stuck on: Malina "uoy need get your goods"
I've clicked everything at second floor. Haanah says about spanking.

How to proceed?
I'm not sure whether you're still in the first village (Marida) or in Melessandro. In Marida, the goods are in the three barns. In Melessandro, your goods are outside the house of your aunt.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
If you play it smart, you don't need to pay any for any nights in the inn. Apart from that, I needed to have an outlet for the gold which will be scenes that you need to pay for. But there will be more than enough gold earned via side quests or the main quest to cover that. Also, if everything fails, you can go every five days to the witch to earn money.
Gold wasn't a problem as long as I could follow the quests. But once you are stuck and have to explore side paths and repeat evening events, there are additional expenses unless you do lots of back and forth travelling to free places to stay overnight.
The player has the option to buy services, to drink or to stay overnight at an inn, so there could be additional (random) events there (as in other games like Claire's Quest.) Exploring the world is expensive.

Gourna is one part of the game where I am stuck. I cannot trigger the events in one of the south-eastern houses there ... the 2nd warehouse had no events when I checked it but I can look again.

I also missed the 2nd part of Hannah storyline with her secret room in the cellar, buttplug, etc. And after completing the academy I seem no longer be able to progress with her.

Edit :
I finally completed the windmill quest. Problem was that I visited Roxi's warehouse but the office door was closed, so I got only the dialog and next time the cursing and probably thought that was a dead end and reloaded the game which reset the last steps of the quest. You have to visit Roxi's warehouse several times after the dialog to progress the questcounter until her door is open. This is a bit sneaky, since there is no hint at all that the quest continues there.

Edit 2 :
I finally found the trigger for Hannah's Good Night Spanking. When doing the chores for Hannah on day 4, fail one of the 60 seconds tasks and fulfill the other. Completing both or failing both seems to lock the mc out of Hannah's story.

Edit 3 :
" The anal scene might indeed be a bit rushed, but writing a realistic one would result in a scene that is way to long imo. So I opted for the quick 'bend over and get fucked'-scene. "
The game features a lot of anal scenes with different npcs, so they don't have to go the whole way in one scene but the game could do it step by step over several events. If there were a variable for mc's anal skill and mc is already experienced, they could also skip some training in later events after testing mc's anal skill. This would probably also require to have some variables for certain npcs storing their individual progress with mc's anal training.
For friendly anal sex some lube and foreplay would be nice. I am always irritated that mc in most anal scenes feels a sharp pain in the ass ... even if mc did hundreds of anal events before. (There are some painless exceptions.)
The hairbrush with rubber handle for anal punishments is also strange. If the hairbrush is used for a spanking, then anal punishment and later for spanking again, the domme has to hold the brush with the handle which was in the ass before. If the ass is well lubed, this might be a mess.

Last edited:

cascasayay12

Feb 26, 2021
Holy moly the amount of content for a 0.3 version is amazing i didnt even know id find spanking so hot tbh good job dev :)

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes