Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The issue is easily solvable with giving the option at the beginning of the game to include or exclude a certain fetish, that way everybody could be optimally happy and you would not have to held back on the fetishes. Granted this would again imply that you will have two sets of the game, but its not that huge of a deal, since if you'd have lets say 6 explicitly scat scenes, then replacing them with lets say face-sitting is not that tall of an order.

Regarding your question of how to remove a tag, I sadly don't know, I would ask other active developers about that. I believe you should be able to remove it from the tags you provide on the first page, while the tags in the header are inserted there by mods if I understand correctly. So, you might wanna talk to a mod eventually.
You don't REALLY need two sets. If you wanted it to be balanced scene for scene, then maybe. But otherwise a scene plays, is scat toggled on? show this event, otherwise, it just never shows that scene. So its kinda like extra content, but not really, and it doesn't matter since it was content the player apparently didn't want to see in the first place

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
You don't REALLY need two sets. If you wanted it to be balanced scene for scene, then maybe. But otherwise a scene plays, is scat toggled on? show this event, otherwise, it just never shows that scene. So its kinda like extra content, but not really, and it doesn't matter since it was content the player apparently didn't want to see in the first place
Indeed. So, its even easier to do then.

tontoman

May 4, 2017

EDIT: Does anybody know how to remove a tag? I couldn't find it in the options to edit the thread or edit the top post. The NTR tag is simply not accurate for the game and I guess it got added automatically.
If you can't edit it, can always make a post about the change (and reason) and then 'report' that post. The report action will go to a mod who can then do the change. It's what we do (non thread owners) to update information on the OP.

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
The issue is easily solvable with giving the option at the beginning of the game to include or exclude a certain fetish, that way everybody could be optimally happy and you would not have to held back on the fetishes. Granted this would again imply that you will have two sets of the game, but its not that huge of a deal, since if you'd have lets say 6 explicitly scat scenes, then replacing them with lets say face-sitting is not that tall of an order.
That's what I'm already doing with diaper humiliation or enema scenes or even some of the anal scenes. It was more of a test whether enough players like the scenes to make it worthwhile writing them. Given that 30% of my beta testers for this version opted for all kinks and that there seem to be people here who like it, you can expect more of it in the future.

I like to actually make two sets for a variety of reasons. I like to not exclude people from content because of their kinks. Also, I like to use the more extreme kinks as a grande finale to a multi staged quest (as for example with Sister Anna), so leaving this out is rather anticlimatic. Also, it makes future interaction with NPCs a bit easier because there will be a scene to refer to and I just need to query the selected kinks to know what I'm talking about.

If you can't edit it, can always make a post about the change (and reason) and then 'report' that post. The report action will go to a mod who can then do the change. It's what we do (non thread owners) to update information on the OP.
I already solved it. Basically just reported the first post and explained that I would like to have the NTR tag gone and the mods took care of that. Thanks for the quick work, mods!

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
That's what I'm already doing with diaper humiliation or enema scenes or even some of the anal scenes. It was more of a test whether enough players like the scenes to make it worthwhile writing them. Given that 30% of my beta testers for this version opted for all kinks and that there seem to be people here who like it, you can expect more of it in the future.
Yay! I'm really enjoying the extreme kinks, again, sister anna is my favorite so far, but I'm discovering lots of other gems. I kinda wish there was a perma-diaper thing too, or maybe there is, but I haven't found it yet. There is actually a surprising amount of content in this, I'm still discovering stuff after 6+ hours of playing...which I honestly don't have time to be doing...I really love your game and would love to play more but for now work :p I am looking forward to those scenes in the future though ^_^ (also there doesn't seem to be a lot of watersports, at least not much I found yet...seems like you could do more with that with all the bathrooms around, especially the public ones)

Reactions: noway1

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
I am somehow stuck now.....The mayor sends me to the library, that's the on ein the church, right? I can talk to the woman there, but nothing else is happening...when i return to the mayor it's the same text again.....what am i missing here?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I am somehow stuck now.....The mayor sends me to the library, that's the on ein the church, right? I can talk to the woman there, but nothing else is happening...when i return to the mayor it's the same text again.....what am i missing here?
I think for that part, did you search the bookshelves and index before returning to the mayor? (or is this after you've already done the questline?)

Edit: judging from your statement, you went to the one at the church and the lady is there, you need to go to the library in the first part of the city with the pentagram on it

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
so is this a game where you can pick if you want to be sub or dom? sorry for bothering you with this i hope you staying safe and have a good day :)

lasglipas

Jul 30, 2018
so is this a game where you can pick if you want to be sub or dom? sorry for bothering you with this i hope you staying safe and have a good day :)
No, this is a game where you play mainly as a sub. There are quite a few top scenes and you can skip a lot of scenes by behaving well to either not get punished or see other people getting punished so that in the end if you play it really optimally you come out as even between sub or top.

Reactions: dark_dragon7

Jer0

Jan 20, 2020
hola, especialmente me encanta el juego. alguien podría ayudarme
1) Después de ir a la casa de Nathara, el elfo de las botas, ¿hay más actividad con este personaje?
2) En la ciudad de Rafnel, ¿dónde está la niñera de los abuelos?
3) Me siento atrapado con el personaje de Therese después de graduarme y compartir habitación en raftel ??? por cierto gran desarrollo de este personaje.
Habría más escenas de adoración a botas y juegos de mascotas donde te tratan como a un cachorro, o siendo su esclavo, de antemano muchas gracias por tan buen juego

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
WOW I LOVE THIS GAME (Also still probably not finished with it)

Man I love the Adult academy (also its great to finally see more things sexualized instead of just punishments all the time)

I have some notes which I'll put in spoilers, also I'm still not done with it, so somethings might be mistakes I'm missing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other bugs: there is a ton (a LOT) of events that show the event bubble while there isn't actually an event to be done with that character at the time, that's through the whole game. also in the Adult academy, there is some broken walls which allow you to travel to places you shouldn't be able to do (like walk/run up the walls). There is also many typos and such...but that's just something to do later on I guess.

I am still so amazed at how much content there actually is in this game, I absolutely love it. Is there a way to support the dev? the OP doesn't have the usual things like patreon and junk, but I definitely want to support this guy.

Edit: oh hey, this was my 1000th post. This game is amazing, I'm totally happy about this anyway

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
+1 for Asara and Therese, they are the best for me too. But I am actually fond of many, many characters (and I feel guilty at having more than one mistress lol).
events that show the event bubble while there isn't actually an event
This happened to me with Theresa, especially in the morning.
Speaking of her, I can't explore the torture room communicating with her room. I can see it, but I can't move: I just stay on the threshold, while there are no visible barrier.
in the Adult academy, there is some broken walls
Found two so far, near Therese's room and in the cellar:
As for fixing the typos, I'd run one of those scripts used by the translators: I don't know the details, but they can extract all the strings from a game and put them back translated (well, spellchecked in this case). Imo it would be faster and more reliable than fixing the typos one by one.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
+1 for Asara and Therese, they are the best for me too. But I am actually fond of many, many characters (and I feel guilty at having more than one mistress lol).

This happened to me with Theresa, especially in the morning.
Speaking of her, I can't explore the torture room communicating with her room. I can see it, but I can't move: I just stay on the threshold, while there are no visible barrier.

Found two so far, near Therese's room and in the cellar:
As for fixing the typos, I'd run one of those scripts used by the translators: I don't know the details, but they can extract all the strings from a game and put them back translated (well, spellchecked in this case). Imo it would be faster and more reliable than fixing the typos one by one.
Yeah, they are really great ^_^ I have a lot of other's I enjoy a lot as well. So many are really hot... About the typos thing, its honestly best to get an actual proofreader to go over it. Many times spellchecker fails because people will use a correctly spelled word incorrectly. (Example: "She said good buy" and spellcheck will find nothing wrong with that, even though it was supposed to be "She said goodbye".) Things like that happen way too often...(I'm saying this as someone who often does proofread for several games), also its really really really hard to proofread your own work because your brain automatically adjusts to what you "meant" to write vs what you actually wrote.

Reactions: scrumbles

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Awww...what event am I missing here? I can see something is supposed to be going on but I dunno how to trigger it (also more event bubbles appeared that have no events)

1614409634434.png

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes