"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Patriarch [v0.10b] [TheGary] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,04 GB / 798 MB - ThePatriarch-0.10b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,02 GB / 783 MB - ThePatriarch-0.10b-mac-crunched.zip
= 26,25% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

halil123

May 23, 2017
0.9 to 0.10 update causes a crash.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 382, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Tue Nov 8 12:21:51 2022

Edit: Ok, I have finished the update. That was an interesting direction to take. I think it was way way way too early. I was expecting a few months of updates to polish the current situation. Especially since the dev added multiple work options for characters. The "event" could have been the start of season 2. I'm really curious what the patrons thought of it, I wouldn't be surprised if there are some negative feedback.

Last edited:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Edit: Ok, I have finished the update. That was an interesting direction to take. I think it was way way way too early. I was expecting a few months of updates to polish the current situation. Especially since the dev added multiple work options for characters. The "event" could have been the start of season 2. I'm really curious what the patrons thought of it, I wouldn't be surprised if there are some negative feedback.
Agreed. I'm baffled, seemed a very odd storytelling decision.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ThePatriarch-0.10b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I'm stuck. I haven't played update 0.9 and just downloaded 0.10. I have renovated all rooms, assgined tasks to everyone, did everything I could with the girls multiple times, but it keeps repeating over and over again. No real progress there. But from the beginning I have an active quest that says "Wait for mother's answer about letting you choose abigail for the evening". It just doesn't happen. Is this the reason why I'm stuck? Is it a bug or am I missing something?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Odd point for that event to happen. Luckily I made a safe as I was asked if I'm sure that I want to proceed. Maybe there will be something added later on, even if I doubt it. It feels like this game will end quite soon. But that would be odd, or not?

On a positive note, the foursome was interesting. But on the other hand the focus on mainly anal and no creampies at all, gets a bit boring at this point.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The preceding works conform to the introduction of a camping accident story.
In the later stage, it is obvious that the author is confused about the development of the story , wanted to follow the story, but made it into a house sandbox .
It has only been a year since the publication of this work, so the author has problems with the story in such a short time, indicating that he still needs to exercise.

Reactions: ubblesnop

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Odd point for that event to happen. Luckily I made a safe as I was asked if I'm sure that I want to proceed. Maybe there will be something added later on, even if I doubt it. It feels like this game will end quite soon. But that would be odd, or not?

On a positive note, the foursome was interesting. But on the other hand the focus on mainly anal and no creampies at all, gets a bit boring at this point.

depends how the creator feels about the game. like cure my addiction had a load of build up and episode 5 seemed like it was going to some interesting places and then just ended.

Reactions: ubblesnop

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
I'm stuck. I haven't played update 0.9 and just downloaded 0.10. I have renovated all rooms, assgined tasks to everyone, did everything I could with the girls multiple times, but it keeps repeating over and over again. No real progress there. But from the beginning I have an active quest that says "Wait for mother's answer about letting you choose abigail for the evening". It just doesn't happen. Is this the reason why I'm stuck? Is it a bug or am I missing something?
i have the same issue, i was told by "mother" that there'd be something waiting for me in the bedroom the next morning too after i painted it and nothing showed up. im also getting an error at pretty much every interaction that i have to ignore to progress.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
And now I started the game from the scratch and got another bug. After the ceremony where the MC had sex with Abigail, she drinks from the cup and the four women start to make out, while the MC leaves. While he is thinking about how to spend the night the game crashes. A rollback doesn't help and ignoring this bug freezes the game so I cannot progress further.

It bugs me that there are so many bugs in this otherwise nice game. CMA doesn't have half as much bugs as this piece of art.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This was one logical endpoint to the story, the completion of the brainwashing of the MC (and Abigail) and the cycle starting anew.

I find it curious that the game has pretty much abandoned any idea that the MC will be able to resist the brainwashing, defeat his kidnappers, and escape. It was the only story path I had any real interest in, but by now it seems fairly likely that that won't come to anything.

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
A more satisfying ending would be the MC somehow get to the bottom of the truth while having the harem to grow. It's okay that mother didn't know the whole picture about the myth behind it all but it's very weird spot to sendoff three LI at the same time, while the daily routine or interaction with them are incomplete in the first place.

It better be a point to reunion with them or setup about something bigger, otherwise it is just a big waste of characters , don't get me wrong, the new chick is cute and all but a man just want it all you know

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm unless I forgot I don't know how to get that Emma sex scene in the living room. I saw its part of the v10 update. I also didn't get the scene with the Mother in the barn. I wish there was a gallery like it was before. It told you how to get it now its gone.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes