Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Good Lord... you just have to refrain from asking the question. ANYWAY: Mother, the dialogue with Abi and the fact that the game itself is warning you... Jeebus, everything is telling that you MUST NOT ask. NOT YET.

Since we find a lot of "this is not implemented yet" while we do our stuff as MC, it's crystal clear that the Author just wanted to show us a glimpse of the next chapter.
We will see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
The biggest question to me right now is: Will the dev return to his monthly update cycle or will it take longer from now on to release updates? It was so refreshing to see him deliver one update every month while he was working on CMA. Other devs just cannot keep up with this kind of reliability.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The biggest question to me right now is: Will the dev return to his monthly update cycle or will it take longer from now on to release updates? It was so refreshing to see him deliver one update every month while he was working on CMA. Other devs just cannot keep up with this kind of reliability.
I wouldn't be so categorical.:) The author of Patriarch is certainly punctual, but there are other punctual developers who stay on schedule. For example, DecentMonkey, the creator of Fashion Business. But I hope the Patriarch's update cycle stays the same.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You trigger the "build living room" event only after you make Emma punish Abi.
Well I still my save was messed up because the only repeatable I could do was Abigail. I couldn't do none of the other events. Not even the pancakes until after I loaded an earlier save.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The dev announced that he will be delivering releases at a significantly slower rhythm from now on, and he ajusted the patreon tiers accordingly. My best estimate is one release every 2 months or so, but we will see.
For having discussed it in PM with him, the departure of the "old girls" is a way to move to a new chapter. MC becoming "Father", it was only one or two releases away of having a total fuckfest with all the girls, that would have ended the story.
Now we start anew.
As a reminder, that's not a VN, so expect to have some grinding back, much like CMA in the early days, as we will have to convince Hatsumi to become one family member, little by little, while we'll continue to have fun with Abi, euh... I mean Mother ;)

Reactions: Weltmeister

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Well I still my save was messed up because the only repeatable I could do was Abigail. I couldn't do none of the other events. Not even the pancakes until after I loaded an earlier save.
for the pancakes :
go see Val in the kitchen, before 16.00, and ask her to make pancakes
come again one hour later in the kitchen and have anal fun with Val, and at the end add a special ingredient
the next hour go into the living room
following that stalk Abi and Val, a lot of new scenes await you
(repeatable)

Reactions: xapican

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The dev announced that he will be delivering releases at a significantly slower rhythm from now on, and he ajusted the patreon tiers accordingly. My best estimate is one release every 2 months or so, but we will see.
For having discussed it in PM with him, the departure of the "old girls" is a way to move to a new chapter. MC becoming "Father", it was only one or two releases away of having a total fuckfest with all the girls, that would have ended the story.
Now we start anew.
As a reminder, that's not a VN, so expect to have some grinding back, much like CMA in the early days, as we will have to convince Hatsumi to become one family member, little by little, while we'll continue to have fun with Abi, euh... I mean Mother ;)
This is very bad news. (And I'm not talking about the extended development cycle of the game right now). Well, I'll be watching with interest on to see how game subscribers react to this change. I doubt they'll be too happy about it.

And yes, remove the ugly Asian girl from the game or change her appearance. I think hot Asian girl Chloe from СMA would be the perfect choice. (he-he). And Emma and Mother should be brought back into the fold of the Family. At least they could help corrupt the new girls.
Think about it. I don't see any problem with them being in the Family. Remember CMA - there were lots of girls on the yacht and it didn't make the game any less interesting, on the contrary it opened up new opportunities for romantic relationships, sexual affairs and BDSM training.

And barring a really hot Abigail, all we've got is an ugly Asian girl who for some reason players have to love. It's not a good business plan, with only 300 subscribers on patreon, to chop the bough you're sitting on. (imho)

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This is very bad news. (And I'm not talking about the extended development cycle of the game right now). Well, I'll be watching with interest on to see how game subscribers react to this change. I doubt they'll be too happy about it.

And yes, remove the ugly Asian girl from the game or change her appearance. I think hot Asian girl Chloe from СMA would be the perfect choice. (he-he). And Emma and Mother should be brought back into the fold of the Family. At least they could help corrupt the new girls.
Think about it. I don't see any problem with them being in the Family. Remember CMA - there were lots of girls on the yacht and it didn't make the game any less interesting, on the contrary it opened up new opportunities for romantic relationships, sexual affairs and BDSM training.

And barring a really hot Abigail, all we've got is an ugly Asian girl who for some reason players have to love. It's not a good business plan, with only 300 subscribers on patreon, to chop the bough you're sitting on. (imho)
Did your own personal self-soothing therapy session explain to you that the Author has to bow and rewrite the game accordingly to your tastes, otherwise his Patreon income will crumble?

Good to know.

Last edited:

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I wouldn't be so categorical.:) The author of Patriarch is certainly punctual, but there are other punctual developers who stay on schedule. For example, DecentMonkey, the creator of Fashion Business. But I hope the Patriarch's update cycle stays the same.
I never said that he is the only dev to be reliable in terms of delivering regularly.

Reactions: Stan5851

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 2161145
Is the 1st and 3rd quest broken? There's nothing happening if I forbid them to have sex/use toys
First quest doesn't always trigger, not a lot to see, just Abi cleaning in the living room if I'm correct
Third one : go see Mother during the day, you'll find her by the lake using a toy despite the interdiction (random). Punish her. Repeat to open new scenes with Emma and Abi

Reactions: DuchessYasmin

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
Third one : go see Mother during the day, you'll find her by the lake using a toy despite the interdiction (random). Punish her. Repeat to open new scenes with Emma and Abi
That's the problem, I don't see her by the lake anymore. Perhaps it's because I finished the living room quest before?

Reactions: dussalant

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
That's the problem, I don't see her by the lake anymore. Perhaps it's because I finished the living room quest before?
Not sure
Another day or two "as before" and she won't show up?
the only thing final is the "diner" when Mother explains what is going on

Reactions: DuchessYasmin

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I didn't get those two quests.
I miss the quest log where you could always see which quests are still missing and how to trigger them.
They appear in the Father's Board, and you can have them on display on your playing screen, top right

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes