DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
Not sure
Another day or two "as before" and she won't show up?
the only thing final is the "diner" when Mother explains what is going on
yea, she should be by the lake at noon when I enable the toys, but once I forbid it, she would just continuing her daily routine with the break option after the living room quest

Reactions: dussalant

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
yea, she should be by the lake at noon when I enable the toys, but once I forbid it, she would just continuing her daily routine with the break option after the living room quest
she never uses the toy again the same day when punished, otherwise the next day should be OK
have you tried one day with toy enabled then the next with toy forbidden?

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
she never uses the toy again the same day when punished, otherwise the next day should be OK
have you tried one day with toy enabled then the next with toy forbidden?
yes, I have tried all combinations with mother and val/abi to have toys/sex on and off, even added the toliets and bath into the mix, still no scene

Reactions: dussalant

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
ThL are we supposed to ask for the truth?
it's kinda ... shitty that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gotta admit not really a fan of that.
also another question...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL are we supposed to ask for the truth?
it's kinda ... shitty that
gotta admit not really a fan of that.
also another question...
there is no way to avoid the girls going away
as I already posted, with MC becoming Father, going on would have meant just adding more fuck scenes without any real story, so the dev needed to start anew
as for the death of MC, we'll see how the game ends. I have absolutely to hint about that. I'd be surprised but you never know

• Sad
Reactions: BTLD

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
Error starting game.
you appear to have the old script folder (e001-039) as well as the new one (e001-059)

Could be caused by installing the game over a very old version of the game or because you tried to installed an outdated mod (thunder's?)

Wandarer

Sep 5, 2018
So, what is the relationship dynamic in this game? I played the introduction and it seemed iffy for me. In the tags it says cheating implying that someone is being betrayed and it also has swinging, which is sharing, they seem to be contradictory.

SomeShadow

Apr 2, 2021
So, what is the relationship dynamic in this game? I played the introduction and it seemed iffy for me. In the tags it says cheating implying that someone is being betrayed and it also has swinging, which is sharing, they seem to be contradictory.
Well... the introduction is meh (in my opinion).
Basically you get into this house in the middle of the woods where the "mother" and the two "daughters" are and later on Abi (from the Intro) gets added there as well. Hence so far the only other male is in the introduction and only there. As soon as you get the the house you are the only male. That's at least for now so far as I have no clue what is planned. But it seems it will stay that way. If that's what you are concerned about...

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I just started playing and I'm loving it I met Abigail again in the house but the mother is starting to get on my nerves I kinda wanna beat her up :KEK:

BTLD can't take a joke?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BTLD

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
MC is going for a trek with a friend and the girlfriend of the other dude.
During the prologue, the friend shares his girl with MC
After that something happens and the dude is out of the picture and new girls come in

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
The dev is really brave to remove more than half the cast just like that they could be dead or the forest let them go after resetting their memories , however THE TRUTH was a bunch of "we don't know shit" soo in the new chapter how the hell are we going to try to solve any mystery of the forest since the mother lived for like 30 years and did not know anything ?
the idea of painting things to appear is convenient I love it , *paint a flame thrower set the evil forest on fire*

1g735x.jpg

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The dev is really brave to remove more than half the cast just like that they could be dead or the forest let them go after resetting their memories , however THE TRUTH was a bunch of "we don't know shit" soo in the new chapter how the hell are we going to try to solve any mystery of the forest since the mother lived for like 30 300 years at least and did not know anything?
the idea of painting things to appear is convenient I love it , *paint a flame thrower set the evil forest on fire*
Edit :sneaky: - that's what we should think if we consider anything she says as true.

Anyway, the naked truth is that both we (we players), MC and Abby don't know shit about what's really happening. It could be anything: the only things we know for sure are that

- MC and Abby can't get out of the forest;
- their memory is getting more and more blurred (they totally forgot about Abby's hubby, for instance - it looks like he never existed);
- they're fucking like rabbits;
- they're fucking like rabbits.

SomeShadow

Apr 2, 2021
Edit :sneaky: - that's what we should think if we consider anything she says as true.

Anyway, the naked truth is that both we (we players), MC and Abby don't know shit about what's really happening. It could be anything: the only things we know for sure are that

- MC and Abby can't get out of the forest;
- their memory is getting more and more blurred (they totally forgot about Abby's hubby, for instance - it looks like he never existed);
- they're fucking like rabbits.
You forgot to tell him that they are fucking like rabbits...
Oh and there is a bear. For some reason. Who knows why there is a bear as your helper in the forest. No one knows.
But seriously, you could have told them that they are fucking like rabbits.

Reactions: ThL and Zoomaa

light03

Feb 26, 2018
they totally forgot about Abby's hubby, for instance - it looks like he never existed
I missed it, was it mentioned somewhere that they just forgot about him? I was a little surprised that when the MC asked mother his questions, he didn't even mention what happened to him during their kidnaping...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes