Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I missed it, was it mentioned somewhere that they just forgot about him? I was a little surprised that when the MC asked his mother his questions, he didn't even mention what happened to him during their kidnaping...
they all forgot him and it was mentioned once i think in a conversation between abby and the mc were talking and they said something like there were someone else with us when they were lost in the forest but they don't know who hell even the mc forgot his name soo they won't remember him

Reactions: light03 and Nulldev

_MrKnight_

Aug 14, 2019
Just finished the latest update and I swear The Gary just gets off on cucking his fans. CMA built up a big thing with the mother building towards a relationship and BAM! shes just forgotten in the end. Now the Patriarch, building up to this family dynamic with you in charge, relationship building with Mother, now BAM! she's gone. Don't get me wrong still interested to see where this goes but still a disappointing turn.
TheGary any reason you dont like finishing what you started?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just finished the latest update and I swear The Gary just gets off on cucking his fans. CMA built up a big thing with the mother building towards a relationship and BAM! shes just forgotten in the end. Now the Patriarch, building up to this family dynamic with you in charge, relationship building with Mother, now BAM! she's gone. Don't get me wrong still interested to see where this goes but still a disappointing turn.
TheGary any reason you dont like finishing what you started?
Let's see what he has in store for 0.11 - is he going to add more scenes with the "old family" or is he going to move on with the new girl?

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
Anyone know why v10b might be crashing whenever I try to save? I get this error message and breaks the game. It's a clean restart of the game so I don't know why it would break...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Anyone know why v10b might be crashing whenever I try to save? I get this error message and breaks the game. It's a clean restart of the game so I don't know why it would break...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm guessing:

you patched the game merging 0.10 update patch into 0.9 : I did it and the game crashed. I had to download the whole game.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Any patreon supporter here that can summarize the last progress update from wednesday?
Nothing of particular interest
Gary just cleaned and reorganized his workspace
Some previews of the new girls and of Aby
A new download link is available, for both CmA and Patriarch, check his page on Patreon

Reactions: Weltmeister

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Nothing of particular interest
Gary just cleaned and reorganized his workspace
Some previews of the new girls and of Aby
A new download link is available, for both CmA and Patriarch, check his page on Patreon
New GirlS? So for the next update the community is going to grow again? That's nice.
Thanks, ThL!

supppppbroooo

Dec 15, 2020
Hello lads, I'm a fan of Cure my Addiction, and haven't started The Patriarch yet. Is it good and does it have big enough content so far or should I wait some more to enjoy it? What is your experience

Apr 28, 2017
My only question to the dev is:

How long does he plan to pass between updates now that the monthly updates ended (His words)?

Shikaka2020

Sep 8, 2018
Guys, I have this problem when I installed the patch from 0.9a to 0.10b. Please help.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 382, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Tue Dec 6 23:40:55 2022

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes