matataretro3

Jun 2, 2018
How are you supposed to see what happened instead of dining table sex after you forbid abi/val from having sex? I'm revisiting the dining room and their locations and find nothing. Thx!

Reactions: dussalant

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
How are you supposed to see what happened instead of dining table sex after you forbid abi/val from having sex? I'm revisiting the dining room and their locations and find nothing. Thx!
I got a new scene with Abigail the rest nope. I only care about Emma I just wish she wasnt an anal whore.

Reactions: ubblesnop

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
And now I started the game from the scratch and got another bug. After the ceremony where the MC had sex with Abigail, she drinks from the cup and the four women start to make out, while the MC leaves. While he is thinking about how to spend the night the game crashes. A rollback doesn't help and ignoring this bug freezes the game so I cannot progress further.

It bugs me that there are so many bugs in this otherwise nice game. CMA doesn't have half as much bugs as this piece of art.
Well. That answers the question that was on my mind. I've been waiting for this bugfest to get cleaned up since all there was was the initial camping trip. Been waiting to see if it had been fumigated yet. Guess not. The wait continues.

M_Lars

Sep 10, 2017
This was one logical endpoint to the story, the completion of the brainwashing of the MC (and Abigail) and the cycle starting anew.

I find it curious that the game has pretty much abandoned any idea that the MC will be able to resist the brainwashing, defeat his kidnappers, and escape. It was the only story path I had any real interest in, but by now it seems fairly likely that that won't come to anything.
Agree 100%, actually since the forest minigame and MC identifiyng himself as Father everything feels more like an epilogue. Personally, as you said, i would have liked a 'Good side' story path were MC find out the secret of the forest, why they die without sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... but author here opted for the bad ending wich was ok too (his game, his story after all).

Reactions: Hildegardt

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It better be a point to reunion with them or setup about something bigger, otherwise it is just a big waste of characters , don't get me wrong, the new chick is cute and all but a man just want it all you know
I don't find this chick cute. I find her rather unattractive. (for me) The Asian Chloe, one of the sisters from Cure My Addiction, is much cuter than this one.

Last edited:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
A more satisfying ending would be the MC somehow get to the bottom of the truth while having the harem to grow. It's okay that mother didn't know the whole picture about the myth behind it all but it's very weird spot to sendoff three LI at the same time, while the daily routine or interaction with them are incomplete in the first place.

It better be a point to reunion with them or setup about something bigger, otherwise it is just a big waste of characters , don't get me wrong, the new chick is cute and all but a man just want it all you know
Welcome to TheGary's storytelling. Plenty of ideas, nifty kink but he's too timid to allow players to actually do stuff so he gets the female characters to do it to each other, then gets bored with his own characters and shits all over years of story development.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Apparently I had to load a previous to see the other scenes. I didn't even get the choice to build living room in my latest save. So I had to start over with right when you tell all the girls what to do each day.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I only care about Emma I just wish she wasnt an anal whore.
Welcome to TheGary's games, the most frustrating and disappointing I've encountered. You meet some girls, start having fun, but they're unrealistically locked into preconceived fetishes and you get to pretend you're in control when in fact all you do is give her exactly what she wants without her even making any small compromises with you.

Reactions: Almighty

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
The author invites support at the end of the update to patreon, from which I conclude that he's still interested in the game and isn't going to end it. What then is the point of ruining everything?
by the looks of it this ending might as well can be the end of the "Season one" or something like that. the old family is dead, long live the new one. Then when you have 2 to 3 "daughters", will be the end of season 2 maybe. Only in the later seasons then we can start digging the truth i think. CMA has 5 chapters right? so maybe this is the cliffhanger to break off this season

took a lot of copium for me to speculate the above

Reactions: Stan5851

GoodDay2u

Jun 3, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 382, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Wed Nov 9 19:14:24 2022

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Now, after completely deleting the game and downloading it again, I was able to get a full playthrough without game breaking bugs and see how the story unfolds.

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Do not get the game unzipped with UnRen! to create a TL file! anyone an idea? With 0.9a no problems but 0.10b already.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I'm kinda torn about this. On one hand,we did a lot with the other girls,and starting with the other girls is a brave choice,but I thought it would be a choice between resisting and escaping and living as a member of this cult. Either way,I hope the idea of getting to the bottom of this will not be completely abandoned.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Regarding the recent update and the story, I have a question (spoiler)
I see... that sucks. But good to know I wasn't missing something. Thank you.
Good Lord... you just have to refrain from asking the question. ANYWAY: Mother, the dialogue with Abi and the fact that the game itself is warning you... Jeebus, everything is telling that you MUST NOT ask. NOT YET.

Since we find a lot of "this is not implemented yet" while we do our stuff as MC, it's crystal clear that the Author just wanted to show us a glimpse of the next chapter.

I'm kinda torn about this. On one hand,we did a lot with the other girls,and starting with the other girls is a brave choice,but I thought it would be a choice between resisting and escaping and living as a member of this cult. Either way,I hope the idea of getting to the bottom of this will not be completely abandoned.
We will see.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Apparently I had to load a previous to see the other scenes. I didn't even get the choice to build living room in my latest save. So I had to start over with right when you tell all the girls what to do each day.
You trigger the "build living room" event only after you make Emma punish Abi.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 382, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Wed Nov 9 19:14:24 2022
The game runs on renpy 8 and the text here shows renpy 7.That's probably the cause of the problem

Reactions: Drussler
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes