Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
If this dev finally decided to make sex scenes with more than 2 renders, the game might be good. Maybe if instead of 20 renders of spanking for every scene, we get 5 or 6 of actual sex, this game might be good.

Its hard going against such reputation. I am afarid of double checking the tags.

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
game braking bug for me cant play it , after a few words error message pops up i ignore then a few lines later another ignore again and takes me to the start screen

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The dialog selection box looks strange compared to other ren'py games. It hides the whole screen.

txtbox.jpg

I usually prefer smaller text box with transparent background.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo and Tinuss

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It starts off with the choice to decline the MMF threesome and just bang Abigail, but that goes straight into the trash bin the next day, when you are forced to participate in that threesome anyway... I'm not sure what's the point of giving us a choice if it's gonna be ignored the very next time we're in a similar situation.

It ends with the MC trapped in a cell, after someone (could be Tommy or even Abigail, because it was her water bottle the MC used before he lost consciousness) "roofied" their water and a "Mother" character (that's her name, so I guess... welcome to the cult and enjoy your kool-aid...) talking to him about some kind of trial he has to go through, so the story might turn out to be interesting and I guess that's part of what the dev didn't want to spoil in the developer notes (which was the sole reason I gave this a try), but if the choices you make don't mean shit, that's a big no from me.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah I couldn't finish it. None of the choices matter at all. I didn't peek on them having sex, but later the MC admits to peeking on them having sex when I never did. So complete inconsistency there. They ask about if them having sex bothers you, and you get to choice to lie and say it's fine, or tell the truth(?) and say it bothers you. Only, the option to say it's fine is greyed out and it only lets you say it bothers you.

Then you are offered a choice for a threesome, and you can turn it down, and then it asks if you want to have sex with Abigail and your only option is Yes, Yes, and Yes. No option to say No. And then you have the threesome anyways. I shut it off after that.

And that text box for choices that blocks the entire screen is just weird. So sorry, this is a no-go for me. The inconsistency in the choices, choices not even mattering, the game just railroads you on a path regardless of what you choose.

Wish you the best of luck with your game, but it's just not my cup of tea. :)

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Mixed feelings about this one. Great renders, cool kinky scenario with main characters friend sharing his girl with mc. Interesting cult(?) setup. No shitty tedious gameplay so far. :giggle:

On the other hand though. Focus on spanking and anal that I dont really fancy. Lame "interactive" sex scene system that makes the scenes feel starved for text. Strange textbox that sometimes cover 80% of the screen. Mother, Emma and Valerie look a bit too plain and boring compared to Emily, Rachel and Amy from CMA. And I feel like there is no way we will be able to avoid shitty tedious gameplay later on. :HideThePain:

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Why are there even choices in this game? Why is there option to say no to the threesome when in the end, you have the threesome anyway? Why is there choice to peek on them or not when the game still acts like you peeked on them even if you didn't? Just why?

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes