bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Why are there even choices in this game? Why is there option to say no to the threesome when in the end, you have the threesome anyway? Why is there choice to peek on them or not when the game still acts like you peeked on them even if you didn't? Just why?
Dev doesn't imagine a situation where you wouldn't want to be a creepy perv also can't imagine a situation where you wouldn't want to be involved with another guys dick because mmmm dicks! I guess?

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Good Renders,

Bad choices (which mean nothing).

I tried it but forced MMF/Sharing is an instant press of the 'Ignore' from me.

As a friendly note;

Dev, you might want to put a note on page one saying 'Unavoidable Sharing', it will likely decrease the people who try the game (by a lot I would guess), but those who do stick around will probably be more your 'player base'.

I understanding wanting to be vague for story/spoiler reasons, but 'surprise unavoidable mmf! (or anything really)' is just going to annoy those players who don't like it.

Best to be clear and give an honest list of what fetishes you are planning, it may be a minor spoiler-like thing, but it's definitely worth being honest and keeping a good reputation.

Best of luck in the future.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Patriarch [v0.2a]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Patriarch [v0.2a]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of The Patriarch [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Patriarch [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
male protagonist?
the overview and the promo pics shout female protag.. what's the sit? do we play with a guy or with the cute haired redhead bimbo?

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Even if this is not ntr, the first part was good, i was expecting the choices to be fleshed out splitting into routes but i feel like the the dev just mixed in the rest to make the game feel longer so it kinda feels like a visual novel after trying out all choices cause you get all the scenes anyway regardless of what we choose.

But great renders made by the dev, will be following it closely but please make choices matter for a better story!

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I don't mind sharing/swinging content but having played the original game from this Dev when I see the BDSM tag I figure I can expect over the top BDSM and spanking scenes. It was so bad in "Cure My Addiction" that I never completed the game just before they left the yacht for the Island. It was like every other scene there was BDSM and ridiculous spanking for whatever. Pass on this one unless I hear otherwise. BTW I usually just keep browsing past a game I'm not interested in, but with the impression left on me from CMA I felt the need to comment after reading the others left on here.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes