taler

Oct 5, 2017
Actual VN instead of bastardized grindfest, YES!

M/M.... :( sighs.

Edit: Is TheGary a woman? The writing quality is so high that it feels like a woman to me lol.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
This is actually so stupid. Why would you put choices in your game when none of them matter? If I say no to the threesome, I expect to not have the threesome, I don't think that's unreasonable. It just doesn't make any sense.
I mean it's a 0.1 maybe he'll keep working on it.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
You know the criers at the criers can follow your own advice right? It's funny that you like looking at other guys dicks but draw the line at negative reviews lol.

Reactions: Vanderer

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
So don't play it? I don't understand why "me no like game tag" comments aren't removed as spam
Because I have a right to my opinion and I also liked his other game so this one comes along with things a lot of people would not like and would think its unexpected from the dev to put it out after the fact that his other game had none of this stuff. My post was a legit post where as yours is a posts bitching about others and adds nothing to the discussions except whining.

You guys know you can simply not play this game without crying out loud here, right?

If you are not pleased by the tags, just skip to another game, there are plenty others without "forced sharing/mmf/ntr"...
Would you mind showing all the people commenting in here where "forced sharing/mmf/ntr" is mentioned in the OP as I must be blind.... I feel bad for those that found out it wasnt avoidable and had to close the game and delete it. At least they spoke up so people CAN avoid the game and you can come in here and cry ohhh they dont like the devs game. People have a right to comment and also be disappointed the direction the dev has gone after how his last game was.

mgrant24601

Dec 12, 2017
lol based on the reactions here he prob shouldn't have released this version

based on ending of gameplay I'm 80% sure 'sharing' is limited to opening and even then will probably end up having an option like femdom in cma

my only personal worry is that the game is shaping up to be similar to cma5... which is fine, but I like the interactive semi-puzzly repeatable content stuff from the previous chapters. that could just be this opening too though, I'm certainly planning on keeping with it.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
lol based on the reactions here he prob shouldn't have released this version

based on ending of gameplay I'm 80% sure 'sharing' is limited to opening and even then will probably end up having an option like femdom in cma
Yea, if that friend is dead, it's gonna turn into yet another vanilla boring gameplay and by the looks of it it leans to that and mmf/sharing was just reserved for opening and to set up the story.
Name of the game and that cult members conversation implies mc is gonna be there to impregnate them, if that's the way this story goes, then it's meh to me, but it remains to be seen in next update.

Knowing what kind of content dev was previously working on, if he/she goes in opposite direction compared to intro which is corruption with mmf and sharing genre and just ends up with CMA setting (harem, vanilla and so on) then it's a wrong move on both ends, teasing sharing players then go on full vanilla would piss them off while in the same time heavily presenting sharing (unavoidable from what i've read) for the intro would deter vanilla players from playing and supporting this project

Last edited:

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Imma down with more Ms or Fs but hope at least its optional? But again, if the sex is hot maybe nevermind... LOL

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
a few renders in the game and its crashing, why? ( its going on the starting menu, not fully crash)

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Because I have a right to my opinion and I also liked his other game so this one comes along with things a lot of people would not like and would think its unexpected from the dev to put it out after the fact that his other game had none of this stuff. My post was a legit post where as yours is a posts bitching about others and adds nothing to the discussions except whining.

Would you mind showing all the people commenting in here where "forced sharing/mmf/ntr" is mentioned in the OP as I must be blind.... I feel bad for those that found out it wasnt avoidable and had to close the game and delete it. At least they spoke up so people CAN avoid the game and you can come in here and cry ohhh they dont like the devs game. People have a right to comment and also be disappointed the direction the dev has gone after how his last game was.
Thanks you saved my time
I was going to port the game but now I will never do it

taler

Oct 5, 2017
If it was avoidable then the MC wouldn't be getting any action.

The girl is his friends woman, MC is single.
Wait this doesn't sound like MMF, this sounds like MFM. MMF means you're fucking the dude. That's not the case? If it's MFM and just the guy inviting you to fuck his gf and that's it for that content then it's not bad at all lol. I thought fucking dudes was going to be the central fetish going forward. Yeah now I'm back onboard.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes