Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait this doesn't sound like MMF, this sounds like MFM. MMF means you're fucking the dude. That's not the case? If it's MFM and just the guy inviting you to fuck his gf and that's it for that content then it's not bad at all lol. I thought fucking dudes was going to be the central fetish going forward. Yeah now I'm back onboard.
Yeah, you go camping with a friend and his girl and start talking sex fantasies and she wants 2 guys so her boyfriend lets you join in and give her the D.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I don't even know what to think.
On the one hand, I liked the idea, but on the other, not how it was implemented.
After this ending, it looks like the sharing content is over, and the main themes of the game are harem, femdom and bdsm.

And some criticism.
In my opinion, there are boring animations and sex scenes.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I love a lot of things about this game, but at the same time, I dislike many of them as well.

Good: The renders and animations are amazing. The redhead Abagail is a real hottie, and it would be awesome to be able to land her. There are plenty of choices, and the writing seems technically correct not many spelling and punctuation errors. Plenty of sex scenes early and often. Not going to blue ball it.

Bad: At some points, you get this screen pop-up that is a grey background with head bubbles that is pretty annoying.

Really Bad: That hottie redhead. You are not dating her. She is dating some cuck that is your best friend... So you pretty much gotta play voyuer then there is some MMF crap. The fact that Tommy exists takes this from something fantastic to something for the cucks... Tommy cucks the whole game up. He may claim to be a "Swinger", but I'd never toss him any pussy so he is a cuck. The fact Tommy exists makes the game unpleasant. If there is some way for Tommy to get eaten by a bear in the next update it would be great fuck that guy nobody likes him but the cucks. Just having Tommy there makes it so persuing the lovely Abagail is harder because she likes that cuck for some reason, and how can I even like a girl that likes a cuck? I mean come on...

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Why would he be farming dislikes by saying he likes swinging in a games thread that has that content? :WaitWhat:
I know right, its getting out of hand with the comments on every new games, don't people realise, ntr/swinging/sharing has been here since the beginning for most of the games out of f95zone, its like a brigade of anti ntr in many threads now, only the established devs with history of ntr/sharing/swinging can somehow avoid those brigades.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
A single minor rewrite would make this game go from crap to gold in my book.

Imagine the "Tommy" character. Now replace this Tommy fella with a shemale named "Tammy". A hot shemale chick for some MFT threesome action instead of MMF threesome action. Then you get to fuck them both too, and dominate them both or date them both. Wouldn't really mind it so much if "Tammy" was slamming it in Abagail because I'd go up to her and stick it in her pooper while Tammy is getting it on to show her what's up. Not something I'd want to do with Tommy.

Tommy recast as a hot shemale would have made this game fucking awesome.

riran

Dec 30, 2017
Reading the comments I was a little skeptical to try it out but I tried it anyway because of the really nice renders. The woman in the game is not even the protagonist's girl friend. She is his friend's girl friend. Its more like we are the bull cuckolding him, with him getting a little side action. I felt the protagonist had more scenes with her than he did. People need to calm down before slandering the game and the developer without even trying it out.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Reading the comments I was a little skeptical to try it out but I tried it anyway because of the really nice renders. The woman in the game is not even the protagonist's girl friend. She is his friend's girl friend. Its more like we are the bull cuckolding him, with him getting a little side action. I felt the protagonist had more scenes with her than he did. People need to calm down before slandering the game and the developer without even trying it out.
Im pretty sure if the protagonist successfully fucked the friend's girlfriend and kept her from fucking her boyfriend, all those people bashing this would never say anything but they dont realise that is the definition of ntr/cheating.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Having previously played CMA and knowing Gary as a competent author, I think this will be a nice BDSM fest game.
As an intro to a story, this first iteration works fine.
Thankfully it's not a sandbox grindfest like CMA was and maybe it won't be in the long run, one can hope.
Looking forward to seeing how things will go from here.

Reactions: Tinuss

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No having a choice kills it for me. Not cool.

Good luck.
Just to point out that if they did make it optional the MC would not be having any sex, the woman is his friends girlfriend. The MC isn't the one sharing.

Why would he be farming dislikes by saying he likes swinging in a games thread that has that content? :WaitWhat:
It's "that group".

You aren't allowed to like this kind of content. Don't like what they don't like.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Just to point out that if they did make it optional the MC would not be having any sex, the woman is his friends girlfriend. The MC isn't the one sharing.

It's "that group".

You aren't allowed to like this kind of content. Don't like what they don't like.
Hmm, someone should make a nature watching game where there is no sex but just walking around in the forest, should be a fun game for everyone.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes