ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you, then I'm officialy lost, no help, no hints and no idea about what to do.
max the level of wood and water, take a bath as soon as you are allowed to and repeat, increase your levels of authority and lust, normally something new is bound to happen

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
max the level of wood and water, take a bath as soon as you are allowed to and repeat, increase your levels of authority and lust, normally something new is bound to happen
Good ole russian grind... two weeks of max stats and nothing new. I think I'm gonna leave this one aside to see if in some months things go smoother. Thank for your help.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So is the Abi hint bugged?
I tried it again : you need to do it twice, once telling the truth to Mother and checking on the girls afterwards, once lying to Mother and checking Emma afterwards. And the hint is gone

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Well, I just played the current version (0.4c) and had no bugs or problems... so it doesn't always seem to occur. :unsure:

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
This is getting better and better, hotter and hotter with each new version (as it should!). :) I have nothing against sandbox games, as long as the content is great – and this is none of those cases.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you, then I'm officialy lost, no help, no hints and no idea about what to do.
Were you on a "non spanking" path by any chance ? Did you turned down all the spanking scenes in the prologue ?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I don't think that a game when you need a hint on how to unlock a hint can be called a good work.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
all my stat are max but its still block wtf is the problem
If I remember correctly, you can request things from the mother character in the morning, every time you max your stats. If you didn't get those scenes, you might have fucked something up with a cheat mod or something.

sebtibo1986

May 29, 2019
Be advised that there is a bug for those playing with saves from Episode 2 and WITHOUT Spanking
Some events remain locked.
It will be corrected in the next release
thank for the info i have to restart the game can you send me your save who work please

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes