Jul 18, 2017
To be honest, the prologue was a lot better and more interesting than the rest of the game, and it would have been better if the game had stayed in the prologue.

The characters wandered through the forest, had sex, returned home, the end.
For me, this is more interesting than a strange BDSM sex cult.
Totally agree with you, the prologue was much more fun (story and gameplay). After that the game kinda feel like a different worse game!

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017

Hello everyone,

Patch D is now available (patch only or full game).

0.4 Patch D
  • Fixed all reported issues with the hints
  • Fishing event is back
  • When spanking content is disabled, the hint page will not show those scenes.
  • Added a missing dialogue (not giving any fish to Abi).
  • Fixed a rare crash when trying to trigger the fishing event.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
and what happen in the last hint when can i see the scene
the last hint is about Abi and Emma being punished.
You tell Abi when you have to monitor Emma. Then Abi messes Emma"'s trial and either Emma or both Emma and Abi get punished, depending on what you tell to Mother

sebtibo1986

May 29, 2019
the last hint is about Abi and Emma being punished.
You tell Abi when you have to monitor Emma. Then Abi messes Emma"'s trial and either Emma or both Emma and Abi get punished, depending on what you tell to Mother
is there a scene after that

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Question because I could have sworn I've seen it on my first playthrough, but where was the urination? I feel like I saw a scene early on, but I was running through the game to see the other scenes, I dont seem to be crossing it again.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Question because I could have sworn I've seen it on my first playthrough, but where was the urination? I feel like I saw a scene early on, but I was running through the game to see the other scenes, I dont seem to be crossing it again.
Late afternoon in the house, Mother in the WC on the 3rd floor

Andrash

Apr 24, 2018
Do Karma points have any long term effects on the story's progression? I am tempted to choose the 1st option on this screen for -20 points of karma... But as we all know Karma is a bitch and she bites back harder, which I don't want eventually...
I'll be glad if someone can throw some light on that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes