ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Do Karma points have any long term effects on the story's progression? I am tempted to choose the 1st option on this screen for -20 points of karma... But as we all know Karma is a bitch and she bites back harder, which I don't want eventually...
I'll be glad if someone can throw some light on that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Starting from the next release there will be special scenes for both Good guys and Evil ones.
I suggest that you make a save for the two paths if you want to see all
The general storyline will not be affected as far as we know of.

Reactions: Andrash

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
"Find Abigail by the lake early in the morning."
Any tips on how to trigger this one? And v0.4D patch seems to work only on a "Good" route (at least for me).

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
"Find Abigail by the lake early in the morning."
Any tips on how to trigger this one? And v0.4D patch seems to work only on a "Good" route (at least for me).
Abi is there in between 06.00 to 08.00 depending your progression in the story
What problem do you still have on an Evil path ?

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
Abi is there in between 06.00 to 08.00 depending your progression in the story
Well, it's the last "hint" I got, and one scene I didn't see. Still, no luck trigger it xD
What problem do you still have on an Evil path ?
Apart from this lake scene with Abi on both paths, I just stuck in the loop with these hints.

Evil:
evil.jpg
The last one is punishment Abi and Emma together, I think. Seen the scene, but didn't count as completed.

Good:
good.jpg
Sometimes after sleep, it is there again.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Well, it's the last "hint" I got, and one scene I didn't see. Still, no luck trigger it xD

Apart from this lake scene with Abi on both paths, I just stuck in the loop with these hints.

Evil:
View attachment 1724973
The last one is punishment Abi and Emma together, I think. Seen the scene, but didn't count as completed.

Good:
View attachment 1724974
Sometimes after sleep, it is there again.
I just tried an evil path again, I get no such thing. Maybe repeat it once for Emma/Abi and that should settle it.
If not post a save.

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
I'm in a loop, talk to abi in the morning when you have to supervise emma, find abi at the pond in the morning. I've done this like 6 times, abi never pops up at the pond, I'm at 150 karma. I've seen emma in the stocks, I've seen emma and abi in the stocks, I've seen abi and emma in different stocks. And I not supposed to tell abi I'm watching emma or tell mother that abi was asking about if I supervised emma? I'm very confused. It just goes on and on .

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm in a loop, talk to abi in the morning when you have to supervise emma, find abi at the pond in the morning. I've done this like 6 times, abi never pops up at the pond, I'm at 150 karma. I've seen emma in the stocks, I've seen emma and abi in the stocks, I've seen abi and emma in different stocks. And I not supposed to tell abi I'm watching emma or tell mother that abi was asking about if I supervised emma? I'm very confused. It just goes on and on .
Did you download the bugfixing patch? ThL posted it in this thread: it's post number #628.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ThL and corewen

mgrant24601

Dec 12, 2017
I'm at 150 karma.
hmm.. is there something repeatable with karma? Or is there more positive available than negative? I could be misremembering between patches but I thought I'd taken every negative karma option and I'm at -98

not that it really matters, worst case I can just edit the save game if I end up with too little whenever they actually do something with karma

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
hmm.. is there something repeatable with karma? Or is there more positive available than negative? I could be misremembering between patches but I thought I'd taken every negative karma option and I'm at -98

not that it really matters, worst case I can just edit the save game if I end up with too little whenever they actually do something with karma
you can't reach +/- 100 karma at this point in the game.
To reach 150 you need to edit your save.
Karma will become 'useful' starting from the next release

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
you can't reach +/- 100 karma at this point in the game.
To reach 150 you need to edit your save.
Karma will become 'useful' starting from the next release
Well, now I understand why the dude is in a loop :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: ThL

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
How do you trigger Events 32 & 36, Supervising Abi in her room?

Despite successfully spanking Emma about 30 times, that conversation with Mother never occurs. Actually, a number of later events (from 30 on) do not occur even though I have no hints and my levels are all max.

Thank you!

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do you trigger Events 32 & 36, Supervising Abi in her room?

Despite successfully spanking Emma about 30 times, that conversation with Mother never occurs. Actually, a number of later events (from 30 on) do not occur even though I have no hints and my levels are all max.

Thank you!
Have you maxed your Authority and Lust ?
Where you offered a bath (you need 50+ water) ? If yes have you bathed repeatedly ?
Last thing, did you get the last patch, see my post (post number #628), it solves some reported problems.
if you're still stuck post a save, I'll try to have a look at it before the end of the week

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Have you maxed your Authority and Lust ?
Where you offered a bath (you need 50+ water) ? If yes have you bathed repeatedly ?
Last thing, did you get the last patch, see my post (post number #628), it solves some reported problems.
if you're still stuck post a save, I'll try to have a look at it before the end of the week
Yes, to the best of my knowledge.
  • Bathe every morning with and without Abi.
  • Max all stats.
  • Water and wood full.
  • 'd 'patch is installed.
This save is a fresh playthrough where the same conditions exist. None of the events from 30+ are triggering.
I really appreciate your help!

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yes, to the best of my knowledge.
  • Bathe every morning with and without Abi.
  • Max all stats.
  • Water and wood full.
  • 'd 'patch is installed.
This save is a fresh playthrough where the same conditions exist. None of the events from 30+ are triggering.
I really appreciate your help!
There's nothing wrong with your save, except an insane amount of water.... It's dangerous to tamper with the saves because for example there is a key dialog at 50+ water that you might have missed.
Anyway, I played it with the 0.4.d and I had hints from the start (loaded you save and opened the hint panel).

1649314343348.png

Then I just played 1 day, chopped wood, had fun with Mother in her room and took a bath and had fun with Abi in the bath, and the following morning here I am :
1649314369737.png
:unsure:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
There's nothing wrong with your save, except an insane amount of water.... It's dangerous to tamper with the saves because for example there is a key dialog at 50+ water that you might have missed.
Anyway, I played it with the 0.4.d and I had hints from the start (loaded you save and opened the hint panel).
:unsure:
I figured that must have meant a conflict with either the mod or patch 'd'. So, After reinstalling, Emma's spanking updated and everything went fine.

I sincerely appreciate your help! Thank you!

Reactions: ThL
Nov 29, 2017
The Patriarch V0.5 - Download - Patch E
April 14: Updated the post for patch E and Seeker release
April 11: Updated the post for patch D and Chosen release
April 9: Updated the post for patch C
April 8: Updated the post for patch B

Hello everyone!

RELEASE DAY!

This update brings many improvements to all the previous content as well as the new one.
I have been tweaking the way to raise or drop Karma after reaching the first dinner, it might still need more tweaking. Let me know if you had some difficulties to reach Evil or Good karma.
There will be more typos than usual. I had a very limited amount of time to check those. I'll patch it as soon as possible.

This update has no hint available. I'll add a detailed list of the update's content below while I think of a better hints window.

When you see the karma icon on an action or ending, it means it's only available with a Good or Evil Karma.
If you have an Evil karma, you won't see the Good karma content and with a good karma, you won't see the evil karma content.

PS: I just noticed that I messed up my to-do list and one Valerie event will share the same dialogue as an Abigail's event. I'm going to patch that tomorrow. Sorry. --- FIXED IN PATCH B

Thanks for your support! Enjoy the update.

Patch note:
  • I have updated the GUI for the entire game to match the most recent style used.
  • Some element of the GUI are now animated to make it easier to see what's going on.
  • After the first dinner, the events offer more control.
  • Most of the events have been re-rendered with an improved quality (for the new outfits).
  • 8 new major scenes
  • Many small additions or ending idles.
  • You can now take the anal beads in Mother's bedroom and make a good use of those during some scenes.
  • You can now toggle the content affinity in the settings.
  • Updated the way the game compiles to release patch instead of full game more easily.

Patch B:
I didn’t have the time to do an extensive test on the new help page. It might have some issues for now. If you notice something wrong, report it on Discord and I’ll fix it.
  • Added a more advanced help page to track your progression ( )
  • Added proper dialogue for Valerie bondage device scenes (it was using Abigail's dialogues. Sorry about that.
  • Added proper dialogue for Valerie spanking scene (it was using Abigail's dialogues. Sorry about that.
  • Added one missing scene (Abigail on device #2 with the bunny tail plug)
  • Fixed a lot of typos.

Patch C:
  • Fixed reported issues with the help window for scenes: 6, 9, 13, 16 and 56.

Patch D:
  • Fixed two missing images
  • Fixed a screen transition when skipping the prologue
  • Fixed an infinite loop that could stop you from doing an event with Mother when Abigail was disciplined.
  • Added one missing image transition during the first dinner talk.
  • Fixed an incorrect image during the first dinner
  • When doing "inspect" on Valerie at the pillory, you now get authority. You only get authority exp once per hour for this scene.
  • Fixed the "Pillory" ending button not updating after doing it once.
  • Fixed hint #C, it was unlocked before it was possible to complete it.
  • Scene #39 - Fixed the condition to unlock it. Change is not retroactive. After loading, you'll have to do the event once.
  • Scene #47 - It was not always possible to complete it when doing the scene.
  • Scene #52 - Added one more line to the hints to be more accurate
  • Scene #40 - It was not considered complete when intended.

Patch E:
  • Fixed another missing image
  • Changed completion condition for #49 to be more accurate
  • Fixed #50, completion condition was incorrect.
  • Fixed some triggers when seeking the bunny plug for Abigail's punishment.

Full new event list in 0.5:

/!\ SPOILER /!\

• Mother evening reward
  • Emma evening reward
  • Valerie evening reward
  • Emma's self spanking (Evil Karma)
  • Emma cuni in the morning (Good Karma)
  • Mother's wake up visit (5 variations)
  • Abigail spanking (+time out and Pillory ending)
  • Valerie spanking (+time out)
  • Abigail tied up the device #1
  • Abigail tied up the device #1 - Bunny tail plug
  • Abigail tied up the device #1 - Spanking marks
  • Abigail tied up the device #1 - Anal beads
  • Abigail tied up the device #2
  • Valerie tied up the device #1
  • Valerie tied up the device #1 - Anal beads
  • Valerie tied up the device #2
  • Valerie at the pillory, new action (Evil Karma) [Poll Result]
  • Valerie stealing mother's toys - 2 endings for the anal version
  • Emma / Valerie evening lesbian scene - new scene
  • Abigail's training - Emma, you can now enter the room.
  • Abigail's training - Emma - Extended scene (Good karma)
  • Abigail's training - Emma - Extended Ending (Good karma) (3 different toys available )
  • Abigail's training - Valerie, you can now enter the room.
  • Abigail's training - Valerie - Extended scene (Good karma)
  • Abigail's training - Valerie - Extended scene (Evil karma)

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes