DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
You need to make a successful spanking, that is 50 spanks.
Or if you prefer, you need to stop after her 2d complain.
Then you'll have the dialog with Mother. She is the one that will talk to you (during your wake up chat)
I had multiple successful spanks, still nothing in the morning. :(

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can anyone share a "Evil" path save after unlocking B scene? that thing is bugged
There is no bug with version f that was posted by the dev.
Here is an "evil" save at the end of release 4
Download the game and the patch again and try it

Reactions: Varrilete

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I'm new to this game and I can't figure out what to do next.

It says the MC needs to "cum in front of a witness." I wandered around looking for the opportunity to do that and talked to everyone I could find but it never came up as an option. Apparently it was supposed to be doable even though it seemingly wasn't because I got a game over for not doing this seemingly not doable task. I loaded the game and went back through everything again and sure enough the option to "cum in front of a witness" still does not exist.

How would my MC "cum in front of a witness?"

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm new to this game and I can't figure out what to do next.

It says the MC needs to "cum in front of a witness." I wandered around looking for the opportunity to do that and talked to everyone I could find but it never came up as an option. Apparently it was supposed to be doable even though it seemingly wasn't because I got a game over for not doing this seemingly not doable task. I loaded the game and went back through everything again and sure enough the option to "cum in front of a witness" still does not exist.

How would my MC "cum in front of a witness?"
In the morning, at 09.00, go to the kitchen and talk to Valerie
Around noon, be by the lake and Emma will help you
In the evening go to Emma's room, the girls have fun there
That's all when you begin
Afterward you get more options

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
There is no bug with version f that was posted by the dev.
Here is an "evil" save at the end of release 4
Download the game and the patch again and try it
Thx for the save. Maybe is that, i just downloaded the D version and after posting the problem i saw the patch, but it didnt fix the problem. I´ll try again

Edit: Installed the game again, and fixed it with the patch, using the save ThL provided, all works fine

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
i like the new hint system,it's much more helpful. however #40 scene seems to be bugged for me,I have spanked emma in both positions and it still shows as an uncompleted one.

qwertzuiop

Apr 30, 2017
Another update that breaks every save file of the previous version. Why are you doing that? I mean, it wouldn't be so bad
if this game didn't have this mind-numbing fill the quota click fest every day. The idea of having to redo the entire grind every single update is a major turn off and a bad design choice.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How to change karma? Whatever I do it stays Neutral :unsure:
Karma officially changes when you reach +/- 100.
There are some milestones for a big leap (the first encouter with Abi in the basement), otherwise it's in some interactions with the girls (first rewards from the girls in the evening, then Abi fishing in the morning and the Abi/Emma revenge game some mornings).

Last edited:
Reactions: Call of Booty

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i like the new hint system,it's much more helpful. however #40 scene seems to be bugged for me,I have spanked emma in both positions and it still shows as an uncompleted one.
It might be a question of seeing one particular image that ticks the event as done.
Spank her again, undress her, inspect her during the spanking, change positions during the spanking
In the long run it should do the trick.
I'll report it to the dev just in case

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Another update that breaks every save file of the previous version. Why are you doing that? I mean, it wouldn't be so bad
if this game didn't have this mind-numbing fill the quota click fest every day. The idea of having to redo the entire grind every single update is a major turn off and a bad design choice.
I play with saves from one release to another and there's nothing broken.
My save from last release shows exactly what I did and remains to be done :
1650085867681.png

Reactions: Call of Booty
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes