Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Pretty hot update. A lot of nice action for a monthly update.

Karma system sucks. Playing through the somewhat grindy game 2 times if you want to see all content is not good now and will be horrible in the long run. :HideThePain: Fiddling with console is an option of course but still too tedious.

Interesting how you can cum in Abigails training scene if Valerie is present but not with Emma. No wonder she is my favourite out of those two. :giggle:

Fucking mother for the first time was nice but the scene felt a bit "dry" to me. Maybe in future there will be a chance to put more emphasis on using her as a reward because this time it felt a bit too vanilla.

And Abigail is amazing as always. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Andrash

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
any idea how to get Hint #B triggered? Hint #A is done. I have successfully Spanked Emma multiple times, there is nothing to talk about it with the Mother in the morning.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
Beginning with the intro causes a crash just as the campers are going to bed for the first time. I restarted the game and skipped the intro and it ran fine, but I was unable to watch the intro scenes.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
EDIT (have removed the screenshots for what I saw as problems seeing that task A had been completed)

Looking at your Hints screen (luv it btw), and found an error. All of the tasks were waiting on me speaking with Abigail in the outhouse (should be showing that(?)):

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Beginning with the intro causes a crash just as the campers are going to bed for the first time. I restarted the game and skipped the intro and it ran fine, but I was unable to watch the intro scenes.
I just had a PM about it, not sure how a crash like that survived until patch E, working on it.

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
EDIT (have removed the screenshots for what I saw as problems seeing that task A had been completed)

Looking at your Hints screen (luv it btw), and found an error. All of the tasks were waiting on me speaking with Abigail in the outhouse (should be showing that(?)):

View attachment 1757499
#1 and #2 are missing unlock hints. Thanks for the report, I'll fix it.

EDIT: Patch-F, fixing reported issues including the crash during the prologue.

Last edited:

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
how do i unblock B??? i spanked her succesfully multiple times and i cant talk with mother about that.......................

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how do i unblock B??? i spanked her succesfully multiple times and i cant talk with mother about that.......................
You need to make a successful spanking, that is 50 spanks.
Or if you prefer, you need to stop after her 2d complain.
Then you'll have the dialog with Mother. She is the one that will talk to you (during your wake up chat)

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Pretty hot update. A lot of nice action for a monthly update.

Karma system sucks. Playing through the somewhat grindy game 2 times if you want to see all content is not good now and will be horrible in the long run. :HideThePain: Fiddling with console is an option of course but still too tedious.

Interesting how you can cum in Abigails training scene if Valerie is present but not with Emma. No wonder she is my favourite out of those two. :giggle:

Fucking mother for the first time was nice but the scene felt a bit "dry" to me. Maybe in future there will be a chance to put more emphasis on using her as a reward because this time it felt a bit too vanilla.

And Abigail is amazing as always. :love:

You won't need to play the game 2 times. You can either grind your karma down (found the opportunity for 15/day) or up (found 30/day) both with Abigail. But I agree, it's annoying and the dev should at least put a kind of cheat in it, so you can adjust the krama to your liking. Keeping wood and water at 100 is already enough of real time waste.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Hi,

I need some advice on what I'm doing wrong. I'm only missing events 31 and 54. I've already tried so many things, but unfortunately I don't fulfill them. :(

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi,

I need some advice on what I'm doing wrong. I'm only missing events 31 and 54. I've already tried so many things, but unfortunately I don't fulfill them. :(

For #31, You need to select anal three times in a row to get a new option
For #54, begin with Abigail, tie her to device n°2, inspect then immediately go to Mother. She'll give you something for Abigail.

Reactions: Coyote01

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
For #31, You need to select anal three times in a row to get a new option
For #54, begin with Abigail, tie her to device n°2, inspect then immediately go to Mother. She'll give you something for Abigail.
Thank you for your help... (y) I will give it a try then... ;)

Reactions: ThL

DragonPhoenix

Nov 30, 2018
Hi
The last 2 releases doesn't open on my pc. I get a popup about untrusted publisher then nothing.
Anyone know what I am missing?

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
You need to make a successful spanking, that is 50 spanks.
Or if you prefer, you need to stop after her 2d complain.
Then you'll have the dialog with Mother. She is the one that will talk to you (during your wake up chat)
i did it and when mc wokes up nothing happens, will try again

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes