vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Seem to be having trouble getting the mother to show anal beads, is there some specific sequence needed? I tried doing all of her events in a day, none of her events in a day, etc.
Enter the WC at 6 pm

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Seem to be having trouble getting the mother to show anal beads, is there some specific sequence needed? I tried doing all of her events in a day, none of her events in a day, etc.
Go to the wc at night when she is there. on the right side of the screen there should be a picture of beads . click on them

Reactions: Denis25 and ThL

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
Zero daz skills, zero writing skills, zero everything

max you will ever get is 50$/month so I would suggest to get another job and stop creating games
I know that you may not like this but... did you even check the dev's page or something? Because this is already is 2nd game and it looks like at least there's a good amount of people that want to support him. :BootyTime:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I have talked to Abi while supervising emma like 15 times. She gets punished, my trial is done,ok. But i still have it in the tips,how many times do i have to do this? it seems like it's all the same. Once she had that weird pussy clamp on,but next time i did it,she didn't have it. I talk to mother after visiting her there too. Am i supposed to tell on abi when she asks me about it?
I have no idea how to progress.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is this the same tedious grindfest that needs a particular walkthrough as Cure My Addiction was? I only had the will to complete it 50%, and only the first part.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I have talked to Abi while supervising emma like 15 times. She gets punished, my trial is done,ok. But i still have it in the tips,how many times do i have to do this? it seems like it's all the same. Once she had that weird pussy clamp on,but next time i did it,she didn't have it. I talk to mother after visiting her there too. Am i supposed to tell on abi when she asks me about it?
My guess is that it's gonna show up in the tips until we've seen all options, but I can't be bothered to try that. If you tell on Abi, both her and Emma will show up in the pillories, but there's nothing more to it.
The changelog isn't clear on any scenes after that, so I'm not sure it's worth grinding out this scene.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Try all the options : Don't tell her / Tell her & rat on her afterwards (go see Emma in punishment room and talk to Mother afterwards) (then go again in punishment room one hour later) / Tell her and don't rat on her afterwards (go check Emma again one hour later)

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Try all the options : Don't tell her / Tell her & rat on her afterwards (go see Emma in punishment room and talk to Mother afterwards) (then go again in punishment room one hour later) / Tell her and don't rat on her afterwards (go check Emma again one hour later)
so telling on abi won't have negative consequences with her?

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I know that you may not like this but... did you even check the dev's page or something? Because this is already is 2nd game and it looks like at least there's a good amount of people that want to support him. :BootyTime:
That guy needs a life!!!!!

Reactions: ThL

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
When Abi goes to lake?
Just this scene is missing but I cant trigger it.
She never goes to the lake in ther morning...

matataretro3

Jun 2, 2018
what is newin this update i found a new scene in sisters room but know its write
unlock condition not met
same here. for 0.4 what is the last hint that you need to unlock? (the others are catching mother with anal beads and talking to Abi when supervising Emma)

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes