SolaDiRyuvia

Mar 4, 2021
This is probably the weirdest game I've ever played. Half of the game you walk through the woods and bang your friend's girlfriend, in the second half you get into some kind of sex cult or something like that.

I'm afraid to even imagine what will happen next.
The first half had my interests peeked tbh. Kinda felt like it would go differently than the way it did and become some sort of horror with lewdness with the 3 running and occasionally the MC messing with the friend's girl. 2nd half isn't nearly as fun to me but I still want to see where it goes now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The first half had my interests peeked tbh. Kinda felt like it would go differently than the way it did and become some sort of horror with lewdness with the 3 running and occasionally the MC messing with the friend's girl. 2nd half isn't nearly as fun to me but I still want to see where it goes now.
Well, "the first half" is just a prologue.

anyone have the new version its on patreon
Guys, please don't start this here too. Do not request updates in a game's thread: ask for it in the request subforum.

FYI, this is a general F95 rule.

I'm sure someone has the new version, but unfortunately they are not ready to release it yet. So we will have to wait for the public release in April.
The Author's Patrons are definitely a loyal bunch. They never leaked "Cure my addiction" 's updates before lower tiers came out. So, I guess we should expect an update getting leaked here after a month.

Reactions: ThL

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
The Author's Patrons are definitely a loyal bunch. They never leaked "Cure my addiction" 's updates before lower tiers came out. So, I guess we should expect an update getting leaked here after a month.
As far as I can remember, CMA was often leaked at Tier 2 or a few days later. It was rare that you had to wait until the public release. Since Tier 2 has been released since the 11th, one could hope. ;)

But that's ok, I can wait... :)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
As far as I can remember, CMA was often leaked at Tier 2 or a few days later. It was rare that you had to wait until the public release. Since Tier 2 has been released since the 11th, one could hope. ;)

But that's ok, I can wait... :)
Public release? there never was such a thing. We always got an update when 1€ tiers leaked it.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Public release? there never was such a thing. We always got an update when 1€ tiers leaked it.
Ok... sorry I equated tier 1 with a puplic release. I had always seen it that way, because it was always released with Tier 1 at the latest.

Well, let's watch and wait. And if not, then that's the way it is. I'm not here to demand anything or anything like that, because I'm not entitled to that in any way.

Reactions: ThL and JimmyJazz69
Nov 29, 2017
The Patriarch V0.4 - Download [Patch C]
Updated March 11: Seeker release
Updated March 8: Chosen release and Patch B.

Hello everyone,

RELEASE DAY!

As usual, let me know what you think about the update. What you liked or didn't like, things like that, you know the drill by now ;).

Starting with 0.5, if I can, I'll start making patch from version to version. The game size has been increasing a lot with 0.3 and 0.4 because of the image compression. I didn't like how some renders were looking with the old compression settings. They were losing too many details. Image quality is now better, but the game size is getting bigger way faster.

Thanks a lot and enjoy!

0.4 Patch note:
  • Added new locations: basement, pillories' room and Abi's bedroom.
  • 5 new scenes/events
  • The spanking scene introduced in 0.3 has a new GUI and the follow up of the scene introduces new mechanics. I really like how this scene is feeling and all the opportunities it gives for later.
  • Added hints for update 0.2 and 0.4 (0.3 hints were in the last update). The hints are just that, hints. It's to help you progress and roughly show what to do next; if needed.
  • Updated floor's button to use elevators numbering pattern
  • Updated the location indicator for the girls to be more intuitive.

0.4 Patch B
  • Fixed alternate scene for Emma on the pillory (the second hour if you didn't snitch)
  • Fixed a GUI issue with Emma's spanking
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when generating a new trial in the morning
  • Fixed two renders in the Emma/Val scene.
0.4 Patch C
  • Fixed a potential crash

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
compressed version v0.4c
PC:
MAC:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
how to pass " talk to aby in morning when you have to supervise emma in that day?' I talk to her but nothing happens . also one of the condition is locked. any help would be nice.

Reactions: ALegend27

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how to pass " talk to aby in morning when you have to supervise emma in that day?' I talk to her but nothing happens . also one of the condition is locked. any help would be nice.
Check your trials in the morning. IF you have to supervise Emma, you should have a variation in the dialog with Abi. It might not trigger the first time. Try again some other day. You can have this talk with Aby only when she is in her room at the beginning of the day.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm also having exact same issue on my hints tab but also have one that says meet Abi early in the pond but she's never early on the pond for me, so I think either some things are bug or could be that we loaded old saves. But for those that will like to see my issue you can download my save is towards end of 0.4, so if any want a save here you go.
It's a bug that will be corrected in a future patch or in a future update. It's a problem of Abi having to be in two places at the same hour. Her bedroom takes precedence over the lake.
It doesn't block the story progression, but you miss 2 scenes with Abi.
I suggest you start from an earlier save and try again. Abi is by the lake at 06.00 when that event is unlocked

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Same old same old: back to the grind fest that started this all:
go hunt for rooms, then hunt for girls then back to the rooms,
rinse and repeat now looking at the clock,
rinse and repeat now watch out for dialogue options popping out at random.

The thought the many a grind developments in the games would show off more
more interesting thoughts inside the minds of the characters.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
ThL
Just a quick question... :)
It's not quite necessary yet, but will you also do a walkthrough for this game? With CMA it was just great to have one as a support, as it was really super helpful.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL
Just a quick question... :)
It's not quite necessary yet, but will you also do a walkthrough for this game? With CMA it was just great to have one as a support, as it was really super helpful.
The game is less tricky than CMA so far, so I've not considered it yet.
And the mechanics is not exactly the same so I'm not sure how to organize it, maybe by reference to the hints and what to do to solve it.
And I do need time to start it :geek:
So probably not unless it gets really messy here and shows the need for one ;)

Reactions: Coyote01

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Thank you very much for your answer. :)

So far, I also see it as not being necessary. But I don't know what else TheGary is planning. :D

Reactions: ThL

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Seem to be having trouble getting the mother to show anal beads, is there some specific sequence needed? I tried doing all of her events in a day, none of her events in a day, etc.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes