DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Because you haven't. Keep doing them.

You finish the update only when 1) you reach max level for all 3 stats and 2) F1 hint screen is totally blank.

Trust me.

We don't know what happened to Abi's (soon to be ex-)boyfriend. MC doesn't know. Abi doesn't know. We don't know.
Ok thanks, but I have everything maxed but stamina

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Keep having bath alone. Keep cutting logs, water & fish. You have to collect 100 logs, water 100 and 10 fish.

Did you meet Abi at the fish pond? Did you meet "Spanking Blondie" in the kitchen?
No I met blondie at the fishing pond and Abi at the outhouse & bath but not at the pond

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No I met blondie at the fishing pond and Abi at the outhouse & bath but not at the pond
You will meet Abi at the outhouse twice. Keep having bath (triggers event: keep doing it), then you will find Abi at the pond in the morning (you must catch fish).

Sometimes, when you meet Mother in the dining room on 1st floor, you will see Blondie's icon too: she's in the kitchen. Meet her.

Reach max for logs, water and fish.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69 and ThL

n_a_m

Jan 29, 2020
Guys could someone tell me how to scroll the time in the game?
Simply clicking on the time displayed in the upper left corner of the screen does nothing...

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Guys could someone tell me how to scroll the time in the game?
Simply clicking on the time displayed in the upper left corner of the screen does nothing...
If you mean by the progress of time then I suggest using the +1 hour button. It is only displayed while inside the house. Screenshot (66).png

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
This is probably the weirdest game I've ever played. Half of the game you walk through the woods and bang your friend's girlfriend, in the second half you get into some kind of sex cult or something like that.

I'm afraid to even imagine what will happen next.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Jep, for higher tier. So we need a hero.

Hello everyone,

Update 0.4 is now available for the Chosen tier :

Enjoy

Reactions: Blackreaper

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020

Hello everyone,

Update 0.4 is now available for the Seeker tier:

Enjoy!
Now we have to await and hope... :)

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes