BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I'm also stuck there. I appreciate your answer, but I don't understand what it means!
Keep spanking her until you get a prompt. I can't remember if she says she's starting to have enough or whatever but you can't miss it. You'll have the opportunity to stop.

Don't. Keep pushing until it happens again.

Stop on the second one. If you push too far she will cry. Worst case just push until she cries and roll back.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Keep spanking her until you get a prompt. I can't remember if she says she's starting to have enough or whatever but you can't miss it. You'll have the opportunity to stop.

Don't. Keep pushing until it happens again.

Stop on the second one. If you push too far she will cry. Worst case just push until she cries and roll back.
Thanks. I'll try it!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is this game primarily about exploring kinks like sharing and dom/sub stuff in a healthy and consensual manner? Is there any friction that is introduce at any point in the relationships? Personally, I enjoy when things get out of hand and it's not just fun and games. After playing around with some variations in the initial scenes, I'm wondering if this will be for me. Sex positive sharing stuff doesn't really do much for me.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Is this game primarily about exploring kinks like sharing and dom/sub stuff in a healthy and consensual manner? Is there any friction that is introduce at any point in the relationships? Personally, I enjoy when things get out of hand and it's not just fun and games. After playing around with some variations in the initial scenes, I'm wondering if this will be for me. Sex positive sharing stuff doesn't really do much for me.
It's sort of an odd sort. If you just played the start, you will have a very different first impression. After they wander for a bit, the protagonist and the woman are kidnapped by a "cult" that seems very patriarchy based, but they don't just fold to the protagonist as a man because he is "tainted by the outside world". So as you play their games, they gradually submit more and more to you, but so far you are still technically sub to the "mother", the cult leader.
There is a karma system, where you can be uncaring and cruel or more of a loving dom. Part of me feels like this system will bite the cruel doms, as you only come upon the cult after the previous "father" died. Along with mentions of his sacrifice, it sort of seems like they might've killed him...

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

The Patriarch [v0.3c]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I guess I'm done with the content so far. I'm interested in finding out more about this cult shit and how the situation with Abi will evolve, but this game has the same issues as the dev's first game. Just repeating the same stuff hundreds of times while holding skip. It gets so boring. Having the same dialogues, scenes, and routine and once in a while getting some minor changes to the existing scenes. Meh.

sho1223

May 28, 2017
does anybody know when the update ends?
Press F1. If you have hints, you presumably have more content. If you don't have hints, you presumably finished all of the content, though you can do the minor grinding to get ready for when Authority 4 opens or whatever else. I stopped when I hit the max for authority and lust. Stamina is just not worth the grind to upgrade it.

Reactions: ThL

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
When Emma first complains and asks if you can stop, tell her you will keep going. Then continue spanking her until she complains again. At this point, you should stop.
Right, in other words right at the point where Emma still likes it. (50)... If you go 60 you fail because she no longer likes it and it has become an actual punishment. Kind of backwards seeing as these spankings are supposed to be discipline and not play. And why does Emma get to decide whether it was successful or not?

On a related note, is there anyone else who is itching to get "mother" over the MC's lap? LOL

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Anyone who played Cure My Addiction knows well how to deal with / when he/she has to stop spanking :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:.

The Man - TheGary - is the Grandmaster of the Noble Art of Spanking.

Reactions: ThL

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Glad I chose to skip the spanking content, reading the comments here I wouldn't like it at all, just like in Cure my addiction. Fortunately, without it it's still a good game. I'll just be the loving dom who is all about control and not all about pain.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Glad I chose to skip the spanking content, reading the comments here I wouldn't like it at all, just like in Cure my addiction. Fortunately, without it it's still a good game. I'll just be the loving dom who is all about control and not all about pain.
Well, you could have chosen the neutral "alignment".

Honestly, blondie girl does love to be spanked. Most of all, you can't and you won't hurt her, because when you make her uncomfortable she points it out and you fail your duty as a "brother".

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
It does seem to be a bit grindy like cure my addiction. Its basically CMA in a forest with cult aspects.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
It does seem to be a bit grindy like cure my addiction. Its basically CMA in a forest with cult aspects.
Grindy like “foot of the mountain”
I be done all the hints, but they still keep showing up like I havnt. Think I’ll just wait for next update.
Does anyone remember what happened to Abi’s boyfriend? Thought he was killed but forget if she talked about it?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I be done all the hints, but they still keep showing up like I havnt. Think I’ll just wait for next update.
Does anyone remember what happened to Abi’s boyfriend? Thought he was killed but forget if she talked about it?
Because you haven't. Keep doing them.

You finish the update only when 1) you reach max level for all 3 stats and 2) F1 hint screen is totally blank.

Trust me.

We don't know what happened to Abi's (soon to be ex-)boyfriend. MC doesn't know. Abi doesn't know. We don't know.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes