bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I would typically agree with you on this fact however, in this case, I feel like it adds more immersion to the story. It makes you feel like you are the MC being indoctrinated into the "family" by having to submit to "Mother's will" on arbitrary tasks.

Just my personal opinion and not trying to say "You are wrong!!!!1!!11!".
Frankly, the previous poster is right. Considering his previous game I expected better from Gary.
The grind here is obnoxious and not rewarding enough. 5 or 6 repeatable (identical) nights are not enough for your immersion, you need 50 to feel immersed?
Maybe try self-flagellation, I heard it helps.

Oct 3, 2019
Just curious, what's the Cheating content? From what I've read, it seems your friend's GF is shared with you rather than her going behind your friend's back with you. Was it meant as a one-time sharing thing that turned into cheating?

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
The grind here is obnoxious and not rewarding enough. 5 or 6 repeatable (identical) nights are not enough for your immersion, you need 50 to feel immersed?
50? I know you're speaking hyberbally, but it's not that bad, by far. Stop lying.
Imo, it's a bit tedious, but bearable. As someone previously said, it's true for me that it adds a bit of immersion and it's not difficult to quickly go through these tasks if you're not a total brainlet. (generally speaking)

Really love the premise of this game, it is unique in a good way. While I hate sharing, it feels different here and didn't bother me at all in the beginning. Makes what comes after just better.

I would like to have an indicator or something that tells me whether there are more scenes to discover or not, after finishing the main-questline.

• Angry
Reactions: VNON
Oct 24, 2020
This is some of the slowest and same shit so many times I just scan't keep getting a BJ from Val and Cum in front of someone who again is always Val and I am told I am in control Of Abi but when,where,how,and what the fuck is this even told to mc when he saw her like 3 days for one time and a 30 hold my cock fake something for that bitch to look and then its tomorrow same time?!?!?! WTF Anything can happen but NOTHING COMES AND DAMN SURE DOESN'T CHANGE! And not to mention the dumbest, most insane thing out of nowhere and NO REASON would Abi be holding shit back and not telling her ONLY Friend any and Everything to make a plan for them to first off get to be with the other more than 3 minutes and sneak when you're told you have full contriol of her and It says at end of last update she was getting her room but NO ROOM IS HERS INM HOUSE......I liked this game all the way up til the 3 crazy cunts showed up and ruined Mr. Steal Ya Girl's Hustle on ol dude and just fuckin his girl from his tent to her bein in yours more and more til she has just flat out said I'm gonna have to put an end to this backand forth and I'm gonna stay with mc's cock so stay in your tent and we'll keep this one held down. sorry not sorry!
Elena_Smokin_hott.jpg Calisto_Rebirth_Sig.gif Erynn_Sig.gif

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This is some of the slowest and same shit so many times I just scan't keep getting a BJ from Val and Cum in front of someone who again is always Val and I am told I am in control Of Abi but when,where,how,and what the fuck is this even told to mc when he saw her like 3 days for one time and a 30 hold my cock fake something for that bitch to look and then its tomorrow same time?!?!?! WTF Anything can happen but NOTHING COMES AND DAMN SURE DOESN'T CHANGE! And not to mention the dumbest, most insane thing out of nowhere and NO REASON would Abi be holding shit back and not telling her ONLY Friend any and Everything to make a plan for them to first off get to be with the other more than 3 minutes and sneak when you're told you have full contriol of her and It says at end of last update she was getting her room but NO ROOM IS HERS INM HOUSE......I liked this game all the way up til the 3 crazy cunts showed up and ruined Mr. Steal Ya Girl's Hustle on ol dude and just fuckin his girl from his tent to her bein in yours more and more til she has just flat out said I'm gonna have to put an end to this backand forth and I'm gonna stay with mc's cock so stay in your tent and we'll keep this one held down. sorry not sorry!
View attachment 1661715 View attachment 1661722 View attachment 1661724
paragraphs.jpg

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Two dudes one girl, not sure if that counts as NTR any more sigh, but at same time one of the times I saw that and went "no ntr tag.." turns out it was MC doing magic clone of himself...

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
this game is a lot better than Cure My Addiction (y)
Wait was he small? And yeah it is a little off putting, granted above average here, so maybe that is suppose to be average IDK but feels off, and way too much MMF for my tastes, now I look at more screenshots sigh

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Well I suppose its ok, as long as the MC has a choice. And hopefully a good excuse why he is sharing if its his mate. Now sharing other happen to run across people is less intrusive into the ego imo. Then there is the other type of NTR where, the other guy is sharing his special mate instead, knowingly or not.
Mate? What are you a Klingon? :LOL:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Is this still a buggy mess? Tried this a few months back and gave up while they were still camping cause it was throwing errors constantly. To the point it was half a dozen or more in a row in clusters before showing a few shots, then more clusterfucks. I was missing more of what was going on then seeing it with all the errors. And no, it was a fresh game, never tried it before, nor since, cause of the previous.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I would like to see when the content end on a release not sure if there are more unseen stuff just keep going through the motions now.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
The story elements are interesting, but the combination of tedious chores, and constantly replaying previous scenes while leveling up till they hold no appeal are a deal-breaker for me. The gameplay loop being engaging and rewarding is key for any game. You should definitely not be going into a sex scene with a character that you're interested in, thinking "Ok let me get this over with," which is what happens with this system.

Dev work is tough business. This game gets a lot right, but with those few pieces missing, still falls short for me. Also, since I have less time to play these days, I end up with a bit of a backlog. Sometimes a game is even updated before I've played the last release. If it was slim pickings, I'd probably stick with it through the tedious parts. But when you're spoilt for choice, it's a little harder to justify.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So this is or will be run of the mill harem game from now on? First release just teased sharing/ntr enjoyers who won't support game now because those tags will be absent and just deterred harem fans that probably stopped checking and playing game after the scenes in 0.1.
It was clear from the start by the Dev that there will be no NTR.
The sharing at the beginning was just here to introduce 2 main characters and make their relationship somewhat less ackward for what was to come

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
50? I know you're speaking hyberbally, but it's not that bad, by far. Stop lying.
Imo, it's a bit tedious, but bearable. As someone previously said, it's true for me that it adds a bit of immersion and it's not difficult to quickly go through these tasks if you're not a total brainlet. (generally speaking)

Really love the premise of this game, it is unique in a good way. While I hate sharing, it feels different here and didn't bother me at all in the beginning. Makes what comes after just better.

I would like to have an indicator or something that tells me whether there are more scenes to discover or not, after finishing the main-questline.
You have that now with the hints system (F1)

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes