PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
It would have been too close to forced sex IMO, and with no time for her to get used to the idea as they are clearly in a do or die sex cult .
I don't want to be the one to break this to you but what is going on on that house is pretty much forced sex. Protag kinda likes it but he is still being coerced and the friend's gf 100% did not want to be there or do any of the stuff she ends up doing. Also the other two daughters seen to have been brainwashed into accepting whatever Mother tells them to do.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are black heart games for gamers looking to darken their bright horizons.
In the tradition of the business of iron fist ruling,
or what a shogun novel reader would call it - taking it till you are old enough to stick it,
this game is about survival until MC is hard/high/bad/determined enough to rise up and rule.

Reactions: Netjiespinner

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
ThePatriarch-v0.3
Links removed as main post has been updated now

0.3 Patch Note
  • 9 new scenes
  • Added a hints window (shortcut: F1), for now only 0.3 events are available in it.
  • Lust and authority level 3 unlocked.
  • Stamina level 5 unlocked. Each level increase fishing success rate. At level 5, you collect timber and water by 2.
  • Fixed a bug when reaching full timber or water stock (100).
  • Reaching max stock will autocomplete this part of your trial.
  • Abigail can't be considered a witness if she's alone.
  • Stock decreases every day by 3 waters and 2 timbers.
  • You can see when a girl is at an outside location.

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
ThePatriarch-v0.3
PC/Linux/Mac - MEGA

0.3 Patch Note
  • 9 new scenes
  • Added a hints window (shortcut: F1), for now only 0.3 events are available in it.
  • Lust and authority level 3 unlocked.
  • Stamina level 5 unlocked. Each level increase fishing success rate. At level 5, you collect timber and water by 2.
  • Fixed a bug when reaching full timber or water stock (100).
  • Reaching max stock will autocomplete this part of your trial.
  • Abigail can't be considered a witness if she's alone.
  • Stock decreases every day by 3 waters and 2 timbers.
  • You can see when a girl is at an outside location.
thnx for sharing (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Priappus

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So this is or will be run of the mill harem game from now on? First release just teased sharing/ntr enjoyers who won't support game now because those tags will be absent and just deterred harem fans that probably stopped checking and playing game after the scenes in 0.1.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
So this is or will be run of the mill harem game from now on? First release just teased sharing/ntr enjoyers who won't support game now because those tags will be absent and just deterred harem fans that probably stopped checking and playing game after the scenes in 0.1.
Its a bait&switch VN, it starts out one way and then suddenly its completely different.
For example I hate sandbox when the sandbox is just a glorified scene selector and this starts out as a VN and then turns into a scene selector sandbox where all the scenes could just be played in a linear fashion without the sandbox anyway as there is really "one true path™" and some game-overs.
So basically all sandbox does here is pad out the limited content to make it feel longer than it actually is by adding a "navigation" element, its a bit like those VNs that have a button where there is only one "choice", its just to give a false sense of interaction.

Main point, I hate bait&switch tactics.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
The Sandbox is OK I think, it's the forced daily grind that's a totally useless and uncalled for. Repetitive daily chore tasks don't make the VN more immersive or add anything of value. This is not MMO rep grind for some reward, so just a waste of time and boring. Dev should get a hint and just drop it.

Last edited:

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
The Sandbox is OK I think, it's the forced daily grind that's a totally useless and uncalled for. Repetitive daily chore tasks don't make the VN more immersive or add anything of value. This is not MMO rep grind for some reward, so just a waste of time and boring. Dev should get a hint and just drop it.
I would typically agree with you on this fact however, in this case, I feel like it adds more immersion to the story. It makes you feel like you are the MC being indoctrinated into the "family" by having to submit to "Mother's will" on arbitrary tasks.

Just my personal opinion and not trying to say "You are wrong!!!!1!!11!".

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Probably because a shitload of people will scream the 3 famous letters because of it and i bet they will do that here too. :LUL:
Well I suppose its ok, as long as the MC has a choice. And hopefully a good excuse why he is sharing if its his mate. Now sharing other happen to run across people is less intrusive into the ego imo. Then there is the other type of NTR where, the other guy is sharing his special mate instead, knowingly or not.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Patriarch [v0.3c] [TheGary] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC* : 878 MB / 321 MB - ThePatriarch-0.3c-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac : 843 MB / 286 MB - ThePatriarch-0.3c-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Not a fan of MMF threesome, but I guess I will take a look. Is it, by any chance, MMF avoidable?

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes