bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
When I skip through this thread I see most of you only discussing the story. (correct me if I'm wrong)
But are none of you having any technical issues with the game? Am I the only one here?
I played the prologue several times, because of course I wanted to see all the scenes. But I've had rollbacks in every playthrough.

Example:
I chose anal with the first question, and no spanking when asked later. Near the end of the prologue when Tommy asks what we do to relax: "sex!" Poof the game skips a day back, and ones again we're hiking through the forest, discussing lunch and I'll get the "meanwhile" scene again.
I've had these kind of rollbacks many, many times.

And this one came by a few times too:
screenshot0001.jpg

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
When I skip through this thread I see most of you only discussing the story. (correct me if I'm wrong)
But are none of you having any technical issues with the game? Am I the only one here?
I played the prologue several times, because of course I wanted to see all the scenes. But I've had rollbacks in every playthrough.

Example:
I chose anal with the first question, and no spanking when asked later. Near the end of the prologue when Tommy asks what we do to relax: "sex!" Poof the game skips a day back, and ones again we're hiking through the forest, discussing lunch and I'll get the "meanwhile" scene again.
I've had these kind of rollbacks many, many times.

And this one came by a few times too:
View attachment 1590677
Are you playing the latest version ?
I haven't seen this one with the last first release... :unsure:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's a shame that for some people, basic social skills are beyond their capacity.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Hi guys!
When can you meet Emma on the lake shore? It's in the game? I have not seen it yet.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The "paths" are here for a reason
If during the prologue you stated that you were not into spanking, then you won't see any, or very very little. Same goes for anal.
If you don't like any of those two, well, you might find the releases a bit short :sneaky:
Well, I can tell the difference if you choose that you don't like them at all, but... is there a difference between "a little" and "I love spanking"?

:unsure: :unsure:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Well, I can tell the difference if you choose that you don't like them at all, but... is there a difference between "a little" and "I love spanking"?

:unsure: :unsure:
I don't think so, you'll see all spanking scenes.
Maybe later on if the spankings get harsh there'll be another choice ?

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Love the renders but after reading reviews and a few comments from the thread im wondering who this game is geared towards. Is it for more vanilla fans or something else? From what I can tell the MC sounds like he is a cuck who enjoys being dominated by women when he actually gets some action.

I dont mind a little bit of femdom as long as the tables can be turned, but if its just another useless/spineless MC I just cant get into the game.

If anybody can give me an honest assessment of the content that will much appreciated.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Love the renders but after reading reviews and a few comments from the thread im wondering who this game is geared towards. Is it for more vanilla fans or something else? From what I can tell the MC sounds like he is a cuck who enjoys being dominated by women when he actually gets some action.

I dont mind a little bit of femdom as long as the tables can be turned, but if its just another useless/spineless MC I just cant get into the game.

If anybody can give me an honest assessment of the content that will much appreciated.
It starts off with MC and his good friend, along with his friend's wife/gf (I forget which), going out on a hike/camping trip.

Light plot spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far, it looks like things will get better for MC. You also basically choose a route with the women in the house, being kind and more love or the opposite. So, I don't see it as MC being a cuck or likes being dominated, but that's based on the content so far.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Have a look at "Cure my addiction" thread: same people.

Anyway, as many people already pointed out: MAIN fetishes are anal sex and spanking. Just to point out: MC is gonna spank, the girls are going to have burning red little tushies.

Reactions: jan.spam and ThL

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
So, I don't see it as MC being a cuck or likes being dominated, but that's based on the content so far.
If the game so far and TheGary's other game is anything to go by, then he's just really into spanking. But I don't think the PC was ever on the receiving end. Idk if having assertive female characters is enough to call a game femdom.

The title of the game should be enough indication for what the plot's going to come down to.

Reactions: ThL and bulifun

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If the game so far and TheGary's other game is anything to go by, then he's just really into spanking. But I don't think the PC was ever on the receiving end. Idk if having assertive female characters is enough to call a game femdom.

The title of the game should be enough indication for what the plot's going to come down to.
I never played the other game, but yeah, I don't recall him ever being on the receiving end of a spanking.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes