TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
It starts off with MC and his good friend, along with his friend's wife/gf (I forget which), going out on a hike/camping trip.

Light plot spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far, it looks like things will get better for MC. You also basically choose a route with the women in the house, being kind and more love or the opposite. So, I don't see it as MC being a cuck or likes being dominated, but that's based on the content so far.
Ty.

Sounds pretty cool actually. I like the game Hail Dicktator and this sound very similar so ill give it a play.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ty.

Sounds pretty cool actually. I like the game Hail Dicktator and this sound very similar so ill give it a play.
Having supported HD for a while, I'd say that with TheGary the sex scenes are way more developed, and the girls are very far from being a lot of kind girls totally in love with the MC as in HD (even the toughest fall in their knees, literally, quite quickly). Here you have to earn it.

Reactions: Netjiespinner

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really hope Tommy does not show up again - hopefully he got away or died and is not suddenly brought into the family
sinch it has a patriarch it really shouldn;t happen

Reactions: Lovv99 and bruce555

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I really hope Tommy does not show up again - hopefully he got away or died and is not suddenly brought into the family
sinch it has a patriarch it really shouldn;t happen
Don't worry, Patriarch is 100% NTR proof ;)

Reactions: BGRW2020

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You know Tommy is MC's best friend. Would you really wish that your best friend is dead so that you could fuck his girl?
Not really but I would like him not to be an NTR obstacle, as far as his girl I wish she wasn;t there either (don't know any best friends that would suggest to fuck their girlfriend so in reality he wouldn't be my best friend for long anyway

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Not really but I would like him not to be an NTR obstacle, as far as his girl I wish she wasn;t there either (don't know any best friends that would suggest to fuck their girlfriend so in reality he wouldn't be my best friend for long anyway
For the sake of the story we want here there without her boyfriend,

Reactions: ThL

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
For the sake of the story we want here there without her boyfriend,
FYI, previous TheGary's game - Cure My Addiction - had just one male main character (MC's uncle) other than MC. And he was impotent.

Therefore, I think all this damn sniffling, whining, pouting and bitching about male sexual organs which don't belong to MC is really really really really uncalled for.

faldeck

Jan 25, 2021
I really Like this game, very good renders and animations, but I am excited to see how the story of the MC continues. Very good start, Cheers for this one.

Reactions: Priappus and ThL

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
I think the fact you get to sleep with your friend's gf like 300 times before she is introduced as a "daughter" to the household cheapens her big intro quite a bit. I'd have preferred you had seen her have sex with your friend, never touched her and then have the opportunity to live out your phantasies with her in the house under the false (not so false actually) pretext of needing to do what Mother tells you to do.

• Angry
Reactions: Mikhail Blk

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I think the fact you get to sleep with your friend's gf like 300 times before she is introduced as a "daughter" to the household cheapens her big intro quite a bit. I'd have preferred you had seen her have sex with your friend, never touched her and then have the opportunity to live out your phantasies with her in the house under the false (not so false actually) pretext of needing to do what Mother tells you to do.
It would have been too close to forced sex IMO, and with no time for her to get used to the idea as they are clearly in a do or die sex cult .

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes