Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
The game has a nice story, is different, I really enjoyed the first part but the sandbox threw me off. All in all a good work of the dev with the game, people who have no problem with sandbox should give it a go.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
This update was FUCKING AMAZING and helps explain were the game "is going". And where it is going is... a great place. The way it is shaping right now, it can very well be the next BIG GAME here. I can't wait for the next update!

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL and Ottoeight

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I wonder what happened to Abigail's boyfriend. If he ever comes back as a "son" after the MC becomes "father", this forum would probably implode. But I think it could be interesting.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
For me, I would love it if the game's main focus (when it comes to kinks) depends on which kink you choose at the beginning. As in, I am a spanko, so I would choose spanking. If I chose spanking, I feel that it should be the main focus when it comes to kinks, but still keep the others in a loop, just not as much. I would also say the same for the other kinks as well. Basically, your choice for a kink impacts the rest of the game.

Dec 27, 2020
What did I witness. What a shift in tone. Horror isn't my genre, thanks for the tag.

This is Cure my Addiction 2.0. The Story makes more sense, but the Story is like a late 90s Horror movie. Which means it is still stupid.
A Hint for the MC:
Take a shovel and treat Mother's head with it.
"If necessary, simply apply several times." Just saying.
That's not my Problem.

But you have to live with Dialogs like "Are you pleased, Mother." "Sorry, Mother". "Of course, Sister." "Nice, Brother." It gets on my nerves.:rolleyes: If you can live with that. Good.

No sexual femdom intended in the game (quote from the dev at the early stages of development)
But the cult is currently lead by a "Mother" that dictates her law. Femdom atmosphere then, but not more.
Femdom aura. Oh yes, and how much. And sexual it is. It is only sexual. This whole shack is all about sexual desires.
Guys, this game is full femdom. Maledom isn't maledom if a women says what I have to do or not during sexual encounters. It is exactly like Cure my Addiction again. And in that regard even worse.
Femdom players don't expect too much, either.

If it takes the cure my addiction route. We don't get the mother. So, not fully maledom. But Maybe.
I liked Cure my addiction part 1 and 2. And disliked part 3 and 4. The UI got horrible and Charlotte was a huge Disappointment.
You get dominated pretty hard. Brainwashed. Abigail gets raped. Tags like Rape and Horror are missing. I sometimes wonder how these tags could be forgotten.:mad:
Horror games wander on my ignore list. Immediately. Sometimes I really believe it is forgotten on purpose.
It is just me, but I can't get off on a Horror theme. My brain is in Joy mode or it is fleeing from danger, it can't do both. I don't judge. Just saying, be aware.

The scenes are beautiful, the renders are good. But man when this goes the same direction as Cure my addiction I will come back and watch after it is finished. I don't wait 3 years to see a proper Patriarch.
Gameplay wise You have trails you have to do if you don't get them done game over. This sandbox isn't a grind, so it is ok. But very linear. Let make it short, it is the same as in cure my addiction. Again, the UI seems better.

The Game is too short, now. But it seems you can not choose a girl at the moment. You only can decide Good or evil. And therefore a sandbox is not really needed.

Very mediocre. Good renders. Good scene composition. But the gameplay is repetitive, and the Kinks can't be really picked. And it will take a long time to patriarchy.

Last edited:

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
The game is quickly becoming one of my favorites and that in only two updates!

The girls are hot, especially the sisters, finally a new game that has normal sized girls as well!

The casual sharing in the prologue was amazing! Wish you could choose dp action, but still, very hot.

And then in part two it becomes a game. I hate sandbox, but this is sandbox done right.
Great scenes, lots of hot kinks coming it seems.

Only worry I have is that it will turn into a spank fest like Cure my Addiction, that one got so annoyingly boring very quickly. Some spanking action is fine but if it becomes the only focus of the game I will have to pass.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The game is quickly becoming one of my favorites and that in only two updates!

The girls are hot, especially the sisters, finally a new game that has normal sized girls as well!

The casual sharing in the prologue was amazing! Wish you could choose dp action, but still, very hot.

And then in part two it becomes a game. I hate sandbox, but this is sandbox done right.
Great scenes, lots of hot kinks coming it seems.

Only worry I have is that it will turn into a spank fest like Cure my Addiction, that one got so annoyingly boring very quickly. Some spanking action is fine but if it becomes the only focus of the game I will have to pass.
The "paths" are here for a reason
If during the prologue you stated that you were not into spanking, then you won't see any, or very very little. Same goes for anal.
If you don't like any of those two, well, you might find the releases a bit short :sneaky:

Reactions: SeeEmilyPlay

Mr. Lee

Apr 5, 2018
I wonder what happened to Abigail's boyfriend. If he ever comes back as a "son" after the MC becomes "father", this forum would probably implode. But I think it could be interesting.
I think Tommy ,Abigail's boyfriend, could possibly become "the uncle" if he is still alive. Where he gets back with his girl and share the rest with the MC . . .But first they have to "handle" the mother character in the end.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes