f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I recently started a new game and noticed :

The base system with +1 water or +1 lumber per hour is not the best design.
+1 does not leave much room for improvement unless you want to go to fractions of numbers or make huge jumps, eg +2 per hour would be a 100% increase in productivity compared to the base value of +1.

If instead the mc would start with +10 water/lumber per hour, this would allow to add productivity in smaller steps for each new level of stamina, for example
Lv 1 : +10
Lv 2 : +12
Lv 3 : +14
All the other values for water/lumber in the game then would have to be multiplied by 10 as well.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I encountered a bug.
The first night with Abigail as reward, the sex turns into an endless loop without exit. I can switch positions between Cuni, BJ, Missionary and Sideways. MC and Abigail fuck forever without cumming. The orgasm meters for both on the left side have vanished around the time mc was supposed to cum.

Maybe this is a hidden good ending : endless sex ...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I encountered a bug.
The first night with Abigail as reward, the sex turns into an endless loop without exit. I can switch positions between Cuni, BJ, Missionary and Sideways. MC and Abigail fuck forever without cumming. The orgasm meters for both on the left side have vanished around the time mc was supposed to cum.

Maybe this is a hidden good ending : endless sex ...
could you post a save, I'll pass it to the dev

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
could you post a save, I'll pass it to the dev
I suppose that I clicked too fast ... the orgasm meter takes some time to fill and I guess that when mc was supposed to cum, I switched positions to give Abigail some more lust and this somehow broke the mechanism.
Now I save before this event and try to not click fast and it works.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Last Patreon post, I guess we'll have to be patient...

Hello, everyone!
I have found myself with very little free time to deliver the content that you deserve.
As a result, I have decided to suspend the billing for active patrons on March 1, 2023. This means that you will not be charged for your pledge during the month of March. Billing will resume as usual on April 1, 2023.
I understand that some of you may be disappointed by this news. I will resume my regular schedule as soon as possible or adapt it.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I mean, I don't feel like I'm in a position to complain, but TG once was the most reliable content creator of them all. Nowadays most of the very productive developers of the last 3 to 4 years have gone completely cold, some started milking without producing anything. I hope TG will not become one of them. that would be a pity.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I mean, I don't feel like I'm in a position to complain, but TG once was the most reliable content creator of them all. Nowadays most of the very productive developers of the last 3 to 4 years have gone completely cold, some started milking without producing anything. I hope TG will not become one of them. that would be a pity.
It's interesting to see that this fate seems to befall so many creators which had active and good release schedules: LuckyMark, Icstor, Lewdlab, Iccreations just to name a few. It's a shame and shows that even when creators are well established on their patreon funding they can never be really trusted.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's interesting to see that this fate seems to befall so many creators which had active and good release schedules: LuckyMark, Icstor, Lewdlab, Iccreations just to name a few. It's a shame and shows that even when creators are well established on their patreon funding they can never be really trusted.
I wonder which words of " I have decided to suspend the billing " you didn't understand.

I guess English is a very difficult language.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah thats rather unfair if dev has stopped taking cash.

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
Hi ThL can I ask for your help? It looks like I am not able to trigger any of the "free roaming" events after becoming Father. I attach my save here hoping you will want to look at it.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi ThL can I ask for your help? It looks like I am not able to trigger any of the "free roaming" events after becoming Father. I attach my save here hoping you will want to look at it.
Hi
It's been quite some time since I played my last game... It looks like your save is OK and the free roam is running without any problem. The fact is that you reached the end of the release and the only thing left to do is talking to Mother.
If you want I can post saves from the end of the previous release (0.9), both Good and Evil and you can compare.
Just let me know

warrug25

Jul 2, 2017
Hi
It's been quite some time since I played my last game... It looks like your save is OK and the free roam is running without any problem. The fact is that you reached the end of the release and the only thing left to do is talking to Mother.
If you want I can post saves from the end of the previous release (0.9), both Good and Evil and you can compare.
Just let me know
Thank you very much! If you could post the saves it would be very useful.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I wonder which words of " I have decided to suspend the billing " you didn't understand.

I guess English is a very difficult language.
meh, the other creators I mentioned did the same. It's a sign of goodwill for sure but really doesn't say anything about the future . If anything it foreshadows a downhill development but we will see

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes