Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
meh, the other creators I mentioned did the same. It's a sign of goodwill for sure but really doesn't say anything about the future . If anything it foreshadows a downhill development but we will see
The future is crystal clear to me. The game isn't as popular as Cure My Addiction was: it's a shame, because I think The Patriarch is far more interesting.

In the meanwhile, let's wait for a new update.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
The future is crystal clear to me. The game isn't as popular as Cure My Addiction was: it's a shame, because I think The Patriarch is far more interesting.

In the meanwhile, let's wait for a new update.
I also think this game is more interesting, but unfortuantely:

1.) he chose the worst possible start with some "sharing" content for the beginning of this game which set up a premise completely different from the male dome harem route coming later. This kinda pissed off both player camps (which are mostly mutually exclusive)
2.)he chickened out from the incest theme, making it not even reasonably playable with a patch. At least the redhead could have been his sister and the family in the house could've been a real family, but I guess he wanted to have a black mother and asian chick for inclusion reasons or something, lol. Thinking about it now, it really feels forced.

With a little more effort I assume the story could have also been written in a way that his own mom was somehow included.

Jan 24, 2022
This seemed to be a pretty good game but I'm wondering what the thoughts are as to its future. Do y'all think there will be an update or is it just going to fade into the sunset. With how it ended not sure I see it going anywhere.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
This seemed to be a pretty good game but I'm wondering what the thoughts are as to its future. Do y'all think there will be an update or is it just going to fade into the sunset. With how it ended not sure I see it going anywhere.
The dev has an update up his sleeve that is almost ready, but he's been radio silent for a month now. Not a word, neither on Patreon nor on Discord.
I'll keep you posted when something happens.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022

1.) he chose the worst possible start with some "sharing" content for the beginning of this game which set up a premise completely different from the male dome harem route coming later. This kinda pissed off both player camps (which are mostly mutually exclusive)
2.)he chickened out from the incest theme, making it not even reasonably playable with a patch. At least the redhead could have been his sister and the family in the house could've been a real family, but I guess he wanted to have a black mother and asian chick for inclusion reasons or something, lol. Thinking about it now, it really feels forced.

With a little more effort I assume the story could have also been written in a way that his own mom was somehow included.
The sharing content at the start did bother me a bit but it was hot, plus she wasn't the MC's girl, though i do get the player's hostility and skepticism. I wasn't really expecting Abi to rejoin as i just brush her off as a disposable one time character just for the sharing content but did start to miss her. Later when she returns, the MC and Abi gets indoctrinated losing their memories, i kinda just forgot all about sharing.

No doubt i was hoping for a real incest family hillbilly style haha but eventually the mix & mash of the different racial types did glue well together. Although it did felt forced, unveiling of the plot did help minimize it and setting makes sense as a coven rather than a hillbilly family. Mother is hot though, never had a thing for black women but shes special and i'm glad dev made her. Only thing is i hope shes a switch, i kinda like her dom streak as much as her sub side. Shes a better dom than Abi too, Abi feels more like a sadistic master & slave character but Mother goes for dom & sub relationship but family style.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Sharing game players don't have a problem with banging a lot of girls themselves, nor male-dom routes, lets get it straight, it's a one-way anxiety.

At first I agreed with this, and didnt like them, but like the guy above me, especially the mother grew on me. In the end I actually liked it how they're multiracial and such because it heightened that sensation of "forced inclusion", by that I mean:

It would have been a lazy exit in writing to say "oh they're actually a family and they fuck". The way it is now makes it feel much more sinister, like this is someone's plan, to have all these strangers who don't know each other (and the different appearances heightens that senstation) couped up together, and forced to copulate together.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Sharing game players don't have a problem with banging a lot of girls themselves, nor male-dom routes, lets get it straight, it's a one-way anxiety.
A lot of people in this thread mentioned that they liked the beginning the best. Not just because of the VN but also storywise, but I can still kind of agree: probably people who are into sharing content have less problems with the harem maledom route than the other way around. But since this game is clearly oriented towards the maledom route, starting with some sharing content was still a bad choice, especially since you say yourselves that people who are into sharing don't mind the harem route either. So who has this intro helped then? The "sharing group" doesn't care (in the best case) and maledom harem guys are repelled. We didn't have this crap in CuryMyAddiction either.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
A lot of people in this thread mentioned that they liked the beginning the best. Not just because of the VN but also storywise, but I can still kind of agree: probably people who are into sharing content have less problems with the harem maledom route than the other way around. But since this game is clearly oriented towards the maledom route, starting with some sharing content was still a bad choice, especially since you say yourselves that people who are into sharing don't mind the harem route either. So who has this intro helped then? The "sharing group" doesn't care (in the best case) and maledom harem guys are repelled. We didn't have this crap in CuryMyAddiction either.
I would definitely agree there's an "incongruency" feeling between the two halves - like two separate games. Although you're correct on the utility argument for leaving the intro out, I resent that group being able to dictate any content getting shaved - meaning I'd rather have both! The group sex and the domination story! - they just had an awkward tie-together. (as to not derail convo into the usual ntr battleground, i wont dwell on the fact that "sharing" is a misnomer here; because you're not sharing an LI, your buddy is offering his gf to let you bang; who WOULDNT want that if shes hot?)

I'm also biased because the intro has such gorgeous atmospheric visuals, sure the house interior is decent, but this game stands alone in capturing outdoors forest scenery without making it look cheap or copied.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
there is a tag and some images, oh well
It's when MC and his friend share friend's girlfriend, at very beginning of game. I guess that technically qualifies as sharing/swinging, but I am pretty sure it's not what you look for.
Friend disappears, and girlfriend and MC get involved with misterius Mother and her group....

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
While I too want an update, I'm more curious if anyone has heard from TheGary? Last post on Patreon was billing was going to be halted and that was back in February. As far as I can remember, not communicating isn't like him.

Reactions: CrownsT
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes