Koot123

May 8, 2022
One of the hottest scenes at the beginning) I was so hoping that there would not be another harem, but there would be more swing content (but not fate anymore ..., they would have taken her to fashion like a big brother there, the person clearly did with the story

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
this VN had such a promising start, all that relaxing camping, talking and sharing the girl, and then it turned into thriller, turned to dark out of a sudden and now here we are.... total darkness aka abandoned project.
Honestly, I'm not feeling any great sense of loss here.

Yes, the initial scenes were good. But once we get settled into the unescapable place, the game started to look all too familiar. Even the kinks of the three women in residence were the same. The anal freak, the pain lover, and the one who starts out as queen bee but ends up being a super submissive. Then let's throw in the variety of the girl from the beginning and get her hooked on the place as well.

It was CMA with a different setting.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Bullsh*t, The Patriarch is good as much as CMA and they are two different type of story. The Patriarch even got optimize with simplified tasks and play times require before repeatable stages. And The Patriarch somewhat is more Harem playing than CMA.
It IS better more than CMA, and if you want to compare the story side then look - it's not complete yet.
What the Patriarch have in complex that is the puzzle trial you must go through, although they apply for both Good - Evil paths with no differences.
As it seem, The Patriarch just have low interests for bizarre reasons. At first I thought it is because they see sharing perhaps, but then I'm not sure.

Reactions: symbiot3 and Vibesy

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I was trying to think of the name of this game the other day and couldn't remember why I wouldn't have added to watched threads. Just caught this "update" in the latest list and recognized it.

Pity.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Hi
Thanks for your kind words.
I have no idea if Gary will ever start a new game. He changed job, country, that could be a lot to process.
As for me working again with him, I don't think so. I was too disappointed about the guy's carelessness.
Here's a little gift for all the fans: I had the beta test version of the new chapter. It's not complete but playable. You need to start a new game, old saves won't work but as it starts with the coming of the new girl, that's not a problem.
You can find it here. ATTENTION IT'S A STAND ALONE, DON'T DELETE YOUR 0.10 VERSION (thanks Ottoeight for pointing that out)
Mega
I leaked it to the upper tier of his patreon a few months ago (just before leaving his Discord) and it didn't came here. It was like that in CMA's time, old habits die hard. It was a treasure for Gary to have such a loyal fan base and we were all so proud of it. Once again, what a waste.
That being said, there are great games around here.
I translated Between Two World in French (D&D setting), and now I'm preparing a French version of Isabella (thriller/investigation). Totally different atmosphere from CMA and Patriarch but worth playing. Closer in atmosphere, I support Game of hearts and White Cube, that I recommend too.
And if you go to CHYOA for erotic stories, look for BreakTheBar stories. I sponsored/designed one of his stories: "Le Français".
Cheers
I wonder, ThL , do you think TheGary’d be willing to share his daz files (.tuf) if someone else wants to take over? Is there any way to get in touch with him and find out?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Bullsh*t, The Patriarch is good as much as CMA and they are two different type of story. The Patriarch even got optimize with simplified tasks and play times require before repeatable stages. And The Patriarch somewhat is more Harem playing than CMA.
It IS better more than CMA, and if you want to compare the story side then look - it's not complete yet.
What the Patriarch have in complex that is the puzzle trial you must go through, although they apply for both Good - Evil paths with no differences.
As it seem, The Patriarch just have low interests for bizarre reasons. At first I thought it is because they see sharing perhaps, but then I'm not sure.
IMO CMA itself had low interest compared to the quality due to the terrible sandbox. The patriarch is just repeating that mistake, if he kept the starting VN medium all the way through it would've been so much more popular.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I wonder, ThL , do you think TheGary’d be willing to share his daz files (.tuf) if someone else wants to take over? Is there any way to get in touch with him and find out?
Hi
I don't have any contact anymore with him, and don't even know how to reach him. He isn't watching his own thread here, I don't think his Patreon is active anymore and I don't have his Discord address.
Maybe TGI Games has some news.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
this VN had such a promising start, all that relaxing camping, talking and sharing the girl, and then it turned into thriller, turned to dark out of a sudden and now here we are.... total darkness aka abandoned project.
In a sense, the actual way it ended is pretty canon huh :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes