SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Apparently a .12 version is on SVS no idea if its legit.
This game is dead...the dev even said so...

Here's the part that really sucks - I've come to realize that I can't keep working on the game. It's not that I don't want to. I seriously just don't have the time to give you guys something that's actually worth your time.

I'm not sure what's going to happen to our Patreon page. For now, I'm not planning on changing anything major. I will, however, update it to reflect that our project has come to an end.
The game SVS lists is a game with the same name: Patriarch [v0.12] [Oranos]

Reactions: Almighty

MasterWiII

Oct 21, 2023
Game looks great but is there any sound in this game ? Not even music, is is there something wrong with mine?

Blither

Sep 3, 2018

Edit: nope LOL, imagine downloading for 22 hours just to find out it's the OTHER patriarch game.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I guess the "outdated"-tag is sort of outdated. :unsure:
No, it's 100% dead, this was an alpha that was never finished back in July of last year...

It's been dead and had the abandoned tag for almost 6 plus months (more than a year if you count the last actual update), here comes a ton of the "Sad it's Abandoned" comments...

Hi
Thanks for your kind words.
I have no idea if Gary will ever start a new game. He changed job, country, that could be a lot to process.
As for me working again with him, I don't think so. I was too disappointed about the guy's carelessness.
Here's a little gift for all the fans: I had the beta test version of the new chapter. It's not complete but playable. You need to start a new game, old saves won't work but as it starts with the coming of the new girl, that's not a problem.
You can find it here. ATTENTION IT'S A STAND ALONE, DON'T DELETE YOUR 0.10 VERSION (thanks Ottoeight for pointing that out)
Mega
I leaked it to the upper tier of his patreon a few months ago (just before leaving his Discord) and it didn't came here. It was like that in CMA's time, old habits die hard. It was a treasure for Gary to have such a loyal fan base and we were all so proud of it. Once again, what a waste.
That being said, there are great games around here.
I translated Between Two World in French (D&D setting), and now I'm preparing a French version of Isabella (thriller/investigation). Totally different atmosphere from CMA and Patriarch but worth playing. Closer in atmosphere, I support Game of hearts and White Cube, that I recommend too.
And if you go to CHYOA for erotic stories, look for BreakTheBar stories. I sponsored/designed one of his stories: "Le Français".
Cheers

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Patriarch [v0.11a] [TheGary]

NOTE: This is a STAND-ALONE RELEASE, you MUST start a new game and it is NOT a complete release! So, keep your old v0.10 release.

NOTE 2: It is buggy as fuck, be warned...

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
So sad it's abandoned .. It was a nice game .. maybe not the best but good enough , interesting one ..
R I P ;) :p

Reactions: ash996

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePatriarch-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JasonJemodah
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes