ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
yay, I found the kitchen. but I couldn’t steal the knife =) I couldn’t escape on the first day. Yes, whoever went through it, will it be possible to escape there at least by the 10th update?
or no escape and "all hope abandon ye who enter here"?
is it like in the memo for American policewomen when meeting with rapists “if all else fails, try to relax and have fun”?
=)

It seems to me that the author deceived everyone. he escaped leaving the players with no way to escape, locked in this house with three crazy bitches =)

The question is, is it necessary to understand that in order for these whores not to pester you for sex, you need to raise your authority, and then when the three of them come you can choose “no one”?

By the way, an interesting way to stay alive if you can’t manage it over time - you need to go to the third floor and take a bath. The old woman will come and stare and leave. and time has passed. however, progress is not moving. =)

By the way, how many days will the test last? It seems like I’m already in my second week, if not the third... and every day I need to cum on Valeria’s face... I’m already pretty sick of it.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
yay, I found the kitchen. but I couldn’t steal the knife =) I couldn’t escape on the first day. Yes, whoever went through it, will it be possible to escape there at least by the 10th update?
or no escape and "all hope abandon ye who enter here"?
is it like in the memo for American policewomen when meeting with rapists “if all else fails, try to relax and have fun”?
=)
you can never escape, at least not on your 2 feet

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
you can never escape, at least not on your 2 feet
well in context of "never escape" you forgot to add MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! =)

but, err, what you mean "at least" in context of "on your 2 feet"? there is opportunity to steal the car or the horse? =)

It seems to me that the author fucked everyone (from this game players i mean).
he escaped from project leaving the players with no way to escape, locked in this house with three crazy bitches =)

well at least i can escape - Alt-F4 + Del =)
but this is supercheat.

Last edited:

hamada

Oct 17, 2017
THL, I know you're really mad at TheGary but do you think he'll ever come back and do you think you'll ever be able to work with him again?
It's such a shame a talent like yours wasted...

I know you were extremely disappointed with him but for fans of your work like me, I loved what you did

Do you think that one day you will be able to forgive him?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Well, it has a sort of ending, I guess. We thought it was the end of a chapter, but it ultimately came out as an ending.
I'll try it then :) I was too harsh with the first release, i would like to see how it grew in the years.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
THL, I know you're really mad at TheGary but do you think he'll ever come back and do you think you'll ever be able to work with him again?
It's such a shame a talent like yours wasted...

I know you were extremely disappointed with him but for fans of your work like me, I loved what you did

Do you think that one day you will be able to forgive him?
Hi
Thanks for your kind words.
I have no idea if Gary will ever start a new game. He changed job, country, that could be a lot to process.
As for me working again with him, I don't think so. I was too disappointed about the guy's carelessness.
Here's a little gift for all the fans: I had the beta test version of the new chapter. It's not complete but playable. You need to start a new game, old saves won't work but as it starts with the coming of the new girl, that's not a problem.
You can find it here. ATTENTION IT'S A STAND ALONE, DON'T DELETE YOUR 0.10 VERSION (thanks Ottoeight for pointing that out)

I leaked it to the upper tier of his patreon a few months ago (just before leaving his Discord) and it didn't came here. It was like that in CMA's time, old habits die hard. It was a treasure for Gary to have such a loyal fan base and we were all so proud of it. Once again, what a waste.
That being said, there are great games around here.
I translated Between Two World in French (D&D setting), and now I'm preparing a French version of Isabella (thriller/investigation). Totally different atmosphere from CMA and Patriarch but worth playing. Closer in atmosphere, I support Game of hearts and White Cube, that I recommend too.
And if you go to CHYOA for erotic stories, look for BreakTheBar stories. I sponsored/designed one of his stories: "Le Français".
Cheers

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hi
Thanks for your kind words.
I have no idea if Gary will ever start a new game. He changed job, country, that could be a lot to process.
As for me working again with him, I don't think so. I was too disappointed about the guy's carelessness.
Here's a little gift for all the fans: I had the beta test version of the new chapter. It's not complete but playable. You need to start a new game, old saves won't work but as it starts with the coming of the new girl, that's not a problem.
You can find it here.
Mega
I leaked it to the upper tier of his patreon a few months ago (just before leaving his Discord) and it didn't came here. It was like that in CMA's time, old habits die hard. It was a treasure for Gary to have such a loyal fan base and we were all so proud of it. Once again, what a waste.
That being said, there are great games around here.
I translated Between Two World in French (D&D setting), and now I'm preparing a French version of Isabella (thriller/investigation). Totally different atmosphere from CMA and Patriarch but worth playing. Closer in atmosphere, I support Game of hearts and White Cube, that I recommend too.
And if you go to CHYOA for erotic stories, look for BreakTheBar stories. I sponsored/designed one of his stories: "Le Français".
Cheers
I wonder why he didn't release a 0.11 beta. That's a waste.

Anyway, we should warn and remind new players that what you've just leaked here is the second chapter's standalone alpha - therefore they should download and play 0.10b in OP before playing this.

So, guys, don't delete your 0.10b version!!

Reactions: ThL

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Man .... pfff f*cking hell. The Patriarch was so promising, feels like the world wants to screw things up. Some people was so good but fates keep snaping them out. Needless to say, I had a strong feeling the Patriarch will have tough times and likely the last of his project. But I did not expect it's to be this bad.
Thanks TheGary tho, he made such amazing projects. The attention for the new game was absolutely lower than what it deserve.
We've lost an excellent dev.... I hope the reason he's gone off because of the better things awaits him.
But still, it was very sh*ty for the foolish reasons such as lost discord account or Patreon's issues OR not reply to loyal supporters, they are the issues that you know they will comes and you just have to handle them.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I'm gonna make an assumption and say this game was not performing as well as CMA. The developer may have burnt out, thinking the amount of effort was not worth it for what he was receiving in return so he slowly gave up. A heads up would have been nice.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I maintain what I said in my review, even as abandoned, this game has the best UI/ux of any renpy game I've seen, if any aspiring dev plays this - this is what you should shoot for; the color palette, the balance, the organization.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes