SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
update or what ?

2024-01-05 22_06_21-(368) Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Patriarch [v0.11] [TheGary] _ F95zone and 3...png

Hi
Thanks for your kind words.
I have no idea if Gary will ever start a new game. He changed job, country, that could be a lot to process.
As for me working again with him, I don't think so. I was too disappointed about the guy's carelessness.
Here's a little gift for all the fans: I had the beta test version of the new chapter. It's not complete but playable. You need to start a new game, old saves won't work but as it starts with the coming of the new girl, that's not a problem.
You can find it here. ATTENTION IT'S A STAND ALONE, DON'T DELETE YOUR 0.10 VERSION (thanks Ottoeight for pointing that out)
Mega
I leaked it to the upper tier of his patreon a few months ago (just before leaving his Discord) and it didn't came here. It was like that in CMA's time, old habits die hard. It was a treasure for Gary to have such a loyal fan base and we were all so proud of it. Once again, what a waste.
That being said, there are great games around here.
I translated Between Two World in French (D&D setting), and now I'm preparing a French version of Isabella (thriller/investigation). Totally different atmosphere from CMA and Patriarch but worth playing. Closer in atmosphere, I support Game of hearts and White Cube, that I recommend too.
And if you go to CHYOA for erotic stories, look for BreakTheBar stories. I sponsored/designed one of his stories: "Le Français".
Cheers

drakkor

Aug 13, 2016
how tf is naming one other game, while being condescending about if and not even further explaining, even a counter to the claim of this being one of the best

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
What exactly is CMA, why its better and if you can suggest any better games then Pat.
Cure my Addiction, its the other game Gary made that was actually good, that is until the last chapter, imo kinda went down hill.
This is completely my opinion, but CMA had a better story, better characters and i felt it had a lot more freedom in doing things. There wasnt a weird grind you had to do that had no business being there. Also all the scenes were a lot better. Something that didnt make sense to me with this game is you start in the forest then later you are in a house with random people and never see that forest stuff again. Didnt make sense to me.

A game i liked a lot more is called Hail Dicktator. Its also here on F95 and continues to get updates. Has everything CMA had and more. The Art is fantastic, characters and writing is great, scenes are great. If you are a patreon supporter you even get access to art thats not in the game for the characters.

Ill even go a step further and say Glamour was more enjoyable than Patriarch.

Last edited:

sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
how tf is naming one other game, while being condescending about if and not even further explaining, even a counter to the claim of this being one of the best
CMA which is Garys other game was completed. The game above i just mentioned is ongoing, while Patriarch is abandoned lmao. This game is clearly not "one of the best"

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
WOW, most of the game is not able to be seen since the rendering of the scene is not there to be seen.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How about reading some posts before writing something?

0.11 is an unfinished standalone alpha release of the beginning of the second chapter.

The Author abandoned the game after he gave it to his betatesters and a kind dude leaked it here.
yea after I posted my comment, I went to look at what others are saying, so didn't know that it was a leak from someone who was on the discord server before he left the discord server.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes