3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulwei123

Sep 15, 2020
hi
I would only wish for one more thing in this game, a view from above and from the side where she is sleeping

crimsonoon

Apr 28, 2022
Give it a try last night and was better than I expected. Don't mind sandboxes but the grinding can get quite tedious with at times, UR'P mod helped a lot fortunately.

Sucks that the last update ended at the best moment. Considering the lack of two tags in here I didn't see that final scene coming either. A nice surprise.

Don't know the particular reasons behind its abandonment, but with so many routes and sub-paths/branching I can see the development becoming a nightmare.

Reactions: RimMYL

Blackiator

Oct 7, 2022
in the corruption part, can i go further after she strips naked?(i did spanking, and hands become heavy)
cause i m stucked or is this the end

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
in the corruption part, can i go further after she strips naked?(i did spanking, and hands become heavy)
cause i m stucked or is this the end
There are a couple of naked scenes around the house, it should be in the hints at the office, then there's a bigger event with investor which leads to some endings.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I pray that surroundings of the house is just a place holder and they change it (it looks like a house on the top of the mountain or 1000m above the ground in the air ), house have too much too big windows (just to implicate that MC is rich) and a big image of Rachael in the kitchen is creepy (its Rachael first or second day in the house and image is already hanging)

It would be nice if MC hawe operation and could walk again to see what will happen and what will hange (in the middle of the story meaby , ore when they become friends )

I payed only love rude because i don't like hurting people so i only refer what i saw in love rute

Drak55

Jan 31, 2021
How do you activate the cheats, I know what the cheats are but what do you do or go in the office and other places?

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello, can someone tell me how to use the cheats codes. Unfortunately I don't know how it works and where to enter it. many thanks for your help.

Drak55

Jan 31, 2021
hello, can someone tell me how to use the cheats codes. Unfortunately I don't know how it works and where to enter it. many thanks for your help.
From what I've seen you can only use the cheats on the first 2 but not when doing the Dark one.
Just go into your office and you'll see the cheat on the menu click on it and you can enter the codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes