3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
there is a love corruption path. Just not as like head pats love stuff.
So if i understand it will still have caring/love angle, ie you care for and love said the girl, it just have overly affectionate, cuddly stuff. I am cool with corruption as long as it is clear you care for the girls. Only concern for me would be the domination aspect as i am not huge into that, but as long as it is not too over the top its okay.

• Angry
Reactions: rvlfycpydgdcttfren

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
So if i understand it will still have caring/love angle, ie you care for and love said the girl, it just have overly affectionate, cuddly stuff. I am cool with corruption as long as it is clear you care for the girls. Only concern for me would be the domination aspect as i am not huge into that, but as long as it is not too over the top its okay.
There is a slightly less corrupt path, but Pa is known for its corrupt setting. I don't know.... it's hard to explain. You'll see :) Try it out and you can see how I did it. It's not like anything I did before

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
There is a slightly less corrupt path, but Pa is known for its corrupt setting. I don't know.... it's hard to explain. You'll see :) Try it out and you can see how I did it. It's not like anything I did before
Oh i intend too i just saw the page and really like the models i saw (have not played as i am trying to get caught up on other things). And dont have any issues with corruption in itself, you can still care for some greatly and corrupt the shit out of em lol. My main issue would be extreme BDSM or violent type fetishes which turn me off. Kinda why i never played BHH even though i like quite a few of the models in the previews. But i am quite fond of SWP and TG (though id admit the loli content is not my favorite part, but i just cant bring myself to play half the game lol) so i would definately try it

Reactions: Seath Black

More_Rice

Oct 11, 2019
Hi guys. I'm stuck in all nude events. Maybe someone can give me the list off all nude events?
It's possibly the Morning Coffee event at 9am or/both the Lap dancing event at 23pm upstairs after u click the TV button (no asterisk).
She is not naked on the Lap dancing event but u never know.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's being recreated / continued / reimagined by Blackheart Games, so not all is lost.
Meh. Not the same developer, so I'm not sure it being redone by someone else will be as enjoyable. I do like Blackheart, but I'm guessing it will feel too different. I might still play it and even enjoy it. I would accept that it's a recreation and reimagining, yes, but I don't think I would consider it a "continuation" of this game in any real sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes