3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
I don't get why he would buy the rights to this when he could have just created his own version of it..
I dont like to step on other peoples toes. I know I could just take it and use the assets, but I feel that the creator of the story and peopel in it were his, and I won't just take that at least without letting him know i am doing it. :)

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
Really?? Do you have a source? This would be great news as this game has great potential if it just had a dedicated developer. Seath Black is definitely that!

Hope he keeps the corruption angle. Only thing that would make it better is if she turns out to be a daughter or niece or something :LOL:
I do plan on adding and remaking the corruption first. The slave part was good for about 10 mins then it got boring. So it will be the corrupt path i do first. also will be redoing the MC as, no offense to the creator, but that alien penis man was god awful.
Also will be removing most of the useless sandbox parts and make it more like SWP with limited sandbox parts and more menu based gameplay with an open way of letting you repeat or seen scenes without looping old content

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I dont like to step on other peoples toes. I know I could just take it and use the assets, but I feel that the creator of the story and peopel in it were his, and I won't just take that at least without letting him know i am doing it. :)
I understand where you are coming from but it's not like he 'owns' anything here maybe the character design as he probably customised them himself but the story can easily be copied or slightly altered as there is no copyright for it.

Reactions: Seath Black

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Hello,

I see the cheat codes in the OP but I don't understand where to enter them... Any help?
Hopefully someone would be willing to help this guy and the others... apparently being in the office and opening the computer only shows few actions but nowhere to enter the cheats. So where exactly do we put the cheats in? Not sure how to do it with console either, opening it and typing Money = 1000 is just like creating a new variable instead of doing anything...

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I do plan on adding and remaking the corruption first. The slave part was good for about 10 mins then it got boring. So it will be the corrupt path i do first. also will be redoing the MC as, no offense to the creator, but that alien penis man was god awful.
Also will be removing most of the useless sandbox parts and make it more like SWP with limited sandbox parts and more menu based gameplay with an open way of letting you repeat or seen scenes without looping old content
Nice! Did you get the list of DAZ assets from dev or do you need help finding those? You probably found most but here's the house if you havent found it yet: https://f95zone.to/threads/black-white-house.12965

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hopefully someone would be willing to help this guy and the others... apparently being in the office and opening the computer only shows few actions but nowhere to enter the cheats. So where exactly do we put the cheats in? Not sure how to do it with console either, opening it and typing Money = 1000 is just like creating a new variable instead of doing anything...
Hrummm. :unsure:
Based on this screen that opens when entering the office?
The second choice from the bottom?
No? Still not? :sleep:

screenshot0001.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Or type this into Google: Save Editor Online
From here, you can set all variables you want
upload your save there, set what you whant, and download your save. Easy :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
this game seemed interesting but never tried it cause the MC scared the crap out of me.

so is the remake gonna have an ugly MC or a still ugly MC but nowhere near as bad as the original or abandon the ugly bastard genre in general?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
yeah. I got most of them, but some of the scenes, if not all will be redone using my own assets
heres an example
OK, good luck with the remake then. Will you keep it in three separate paths as previously? Not mixing corruption with love was very good imo, I hope you follow that recepie in the remake. The Slave path tho wasn't very well fleshed out, I think it was way too blunt savage rapey, hope you flesh that out with some proper domination training to make it more appealing.

Last edited:

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
OK, good luck with the remake then. Will you keep it in three separate paths as previously? Not mixing corruption with love was very good imo, I hope you follow that recepie in the remake. The Slave path tho wasn't very well fleshed out, I think it was way too blunt savage rapey, hope you flesh that out with some proper domination training to make it more appealing.
No love path to speak of. It'll be like swp or my TG. it will be choice based. The slave path, like you said was boring after about 5 mins, so I will be mixing the slave with the corruption paths. No more sandbox either. That was trash. It'll be light sandbox-ish, with menus.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
It will be a full on corruption game. no bullshit love head pats. But it wont be rapey like bhh. It will be domination and corruption only
I'm glad you want to continue the game. I just hope it will be more playable than the original.
I wish you good luck (y)

• Red Heart

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
No love path to speak of. It'll be like swp or my TG. it will be choice based. The slave path, like you said was boring after about 5 mins, so I will be mixing the slave with the corruption paths. No more sandbox either. That was trash. It'll be light sandbox-ish, with menus.
This is good news! This game had some good ideas but too much grind and Engrish. The slave route was kinda lame it would fit well towards the end of the corruption path. Like maybe you can keep a girl in a dog crate by the bed? And maybe a dog dish you piss in and make her drink it, IDK? Or just keep a bunch in your basement. I was hoping you'd have that in BHH, just collect slaves along the way and go visit them in between story.

Seath Black

Jun 17, 2020
This is good news! This game had some good ideas but too much grind and Engrish. The slave route was kinda lame it would fit well towards the end of the corruption path. Like maybe you can keep a girl in a dog crate by the bed? And maybe a dog dish you piss in and make her drink it, IDK? Or just keep a bunch in your basement. I was hoping you'd have that in BHH, just collect slaves along the way and go visit them in between story.
my demo is completed. uploading to f95 today

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No love path. Well, crap. That was what I was waiting for in this one. The other 2 paths were shit. Plus the MC was the ugliest creature I ever saw.

Nov 7, 2017
Honestly I like there were rape, slavery and the sandbox elements in this game with the dark route even the corruption route it had but I never care for the love route. I think you should keep some of it faithful and what the original developer was going for but you owned it now. However I'm fine with you getting rid of the ugly dude (even though it never bothered me how ugly or creepy he was, only cared for the girl's appearance) and all of the boring parts. Lol. The Personal Assistant is one of my favorite games and hate to see it getting abandoned but I was hoping someone would finally revive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes