3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
He moved to make the Creep which....i thought was abandoned, but it doesn't seem like it is anymore?

NM, it just was never tagged with it, but people talking like he's been missing again.

once he abandon this, and started basically the same project over again with a new name, I dont really understand why folks assumed he'd finish that one. I'm not at all surprised he has gone AWOL.

kiritoasuna1

Mar 7, 2020
Nov 7, 2017
Okay guys alright.

If someone helps me to find this game models, I will redo his work and will start making this game in a 2.0 Version
As long as you can continue the Corrupt and Dark route which are my favorite parts of this game more than the Love route. I was really enjoying the Dark route and kidnapping that second girl besides Rachael and hoping for more girls too. It's a shame that the original developer gave up on this game and I was here since he started it. I've been thinking making my own free game similar to this one along my other favorites on here myself and using Ren'Py and Daz 3D. I don't mind the MC still being hideous. I think that was the point. However I also don't mind him being a pretty face too but who's a pervert, creepy and as long as the girls are still hot and adorable. Lol.

Thank u really much.

Need to get into Ren'Py and Daz3D right now.
Start with basics

This will be a Hobby project for now.

Also need a patreon page or something like that..

Is there someone who would like to help with putting up a story? (I'm not a native English-Speaker)
You should get a SubscribeStar page instead of Patreon. They're more layback than Patreon. I think Patreon is really picky what kind of content you put on their site.

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Thank u really much.

Need to get into Ren'Py and Daz3D right now.
Start with basics

This will be a Hobby project for now.

Also need a patreon page or something like that..

Is there someone who would like to help with putting up a story? (I'm not a native English-Speaker)
I think following a similar story would be a good idea. As Dark Lord said, corruption route and Dark route is what made this game interesting for most of us.

Not sure how many people would patron or subscribe on Subscribestar until you actually release a prologue first.

I've been thinking making my own free game similar to this one along my other favorites on here myself and using Ren'Py and Daz 3D. I don't mind the MC still being hideous. I think that was the point. However I also don't mind him being a pretty face too but who's a pervert, creepy and as long as the girls are still hot and adorable. Lol.
Yes, please make a Corruption/Dark game with hot adorable girls - I will play! I'm sure others would too

kiritoasuna1

Mar 7, 2020
As long as you can continue the Corrupt and Dark route which are my favorite parts of this game more than the Love route. I was really enjoying the Dark route and kidnapping that second girl besides Rachael and hoping for more girls too. It's a shame that the original developer gave up on this game and I was here since he started it. I've been thinking making my own free game similar to this one along my other favorites on here myself and using Ren'Py and Daz 3D. I don't mind the MC still being hideous. I think that was the point. However I also don't mind him being a pretty face too but who's a pervert, creepy and as long as the girls are still hot and adorable. Lol.

You should get a SubscribeStar page instead of Patreon. They're more layback than Patreon. I think Patreon is really picky what kind of content you put on their site.

I saw your favorite Games, like them too.

I love Corruption so maybe I would put more effort in that route first.
Still I would be a beginner and this would start as a hobby so it will need some time sadly enough

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

kiritoasuna1

Mar 7, 2020
I think following a similar story would be a good idea. As Dark Lord said, corruption route and Dark route is what made this game interesting for most of us.

Not sure how many people would patron or subscribe on Subscribestar until you actually release a prologue first.

Yes, please make a Corruption/Dark game with hot adorable girls - I will play! I'm sure others would too

Yeah not sure too, but well would need some funds atleast to get the assets going and starting in Daz3D and Subscribestar.

Mhm well I need a new Username and ofc maybe some two Supporters who would help me out to create that new game

rom92295

Jun 3, 2021
hi everyone. i just downloaded v.25c off of mega and installed on my pc.
ive been going through this read and seen something about opening a console and putting in some cheat codes.
however i havent seen any clear instructions on how to open up the console.
once i go to the main characters office how exactly do you open up the console to put in the cheat codes?
Thanks in advance!

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
hi everyone. i just downloaded v.25c off of mega and installed on my pc.
ive been going through this read and seen something about opening a console and putting in some cheat codes.
however i havent seen any clear instructions on how to open up the console.
once i go to the main characters office how exactly do you open up the console to put in the cheat codes?
Thanks in advance!
To be honest I'm not a big expert in this, I usually use the "Enable Console and Developer Menu" function in Unren.bat (you can download it). Then in the game I just press Shift+O and write the desired command (commands for money and other things can be found in this thread).
By the way, what are you interested in a game that's been abandoned for a year now? The forum is full of new and interesting games.

rom92295

Jun 3, 2021
To be honest I'm not a big expert in this, I usually use the "Enable Console and Developer Menu" function in Unren.bat (you can download it). Then in the game I just press Shift+O and write the desired command (commands for money and other things can be found in this thread).
By the way, what are you interested in a game that's been abandoned for a year now? The forum is full of new and interesting games.
I just found the game while i was searching for PC games to play while bored haha.
I was able to download renpy and use it to open up the console but when i type in any of the codes i get some kind of error as seen in the picture i attached. Any ideas how to get them to work? I even tried typing them out in different variations.

Thanks

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
I just found the game while i was searching for PC games to play while bored haha.
I was able to download renpy and use it to open up the console but when i type in any of the codes i get some kind of error as seen in the picture i attached. Any ideas how to get them to work? I even tried typing them out in different variations.
I completely forgot, try changing through:
It's the easiest way.

deathseekers

Aug 4, 2020
Playing the dark route and it seems to me that I've explored everything with the girls. Do the skills (cooking, stamina etc.) affect your options with the girls? For Isabella I got the standard two options for the upper part and for the lower part I have 2 options anal (fuck/fist) and 3 options pussy (grape, fuck, empty). Is there any way to cum in her pussy?
how bro? its still reject when try to put in ass

and with rachell, i bought everything, but i cant use it except gagmask and vibrator

please give me help

dmmt

May 8, 2020
No, there is no update and there will probably never BE an update.

The dev said when he abandon it, that he was no longer motivated to finish this, BUT he was gonna start a new game instead. I said then...you abandon this, what is to give anybody ANY reason, to think you wont abandon the new one too? (This, was over a year ago)

EDIT::: OOOPS, not QUITE a year ago. See page 94 of this forum, post dated Jul 26, 2020.

Reactions: KhaiFirst

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Very much abandoned. It's a shame, was a nice game in the domination genre despite some flaws. The other game was total grindy mess. At least with this game the dev left a post about abandoning, with the other game he just quit in a scummy way without mentioning anything, pretending to be dead or just not giving a damn. While not as bad as some other devs who pretend to develop and just delay, rope and milk it was kinda scummy. The patron site is still up and I noticed the progress bar was removed recently so dev is very much alive and just mini milking any remaining or new suckers who pledge. I think the demotivating issue was getting lower pledge income than expected for the work put into development.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Very much abandoned. It's a shame, was a nice game in the domination genre despite some flaws. The other game was total grindy mess. At least with this game the dev left a post about abandoning, with the other game he just quit in a scummy way without mentioning anything, pretending to be dead or just not giving a damn. While not as bad as some other devs who pretend to develop and just delay, rope and milk it was kinda scummy. The patron site is still up and I noticed the progress bar was removed recently so dev is very much alive and just mini milking any remaining or new suckers who pledge. I think the demotivating issue was getting lower pledge income than expected for the work put into development.
Agree, this game could have been great. Not enough corruption/domination games like this, but dev's like this drop development fast if they're not making enough money on it. I suppose it's still better than those devs who have a huge following and milk the crap out of that for years

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes