3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Hello,

I see the cheat codes in the OP but I don't understand where to enter them... Any help?

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
Agree, this game could have been great. Not enough corruption/domination games like this, but dev's like this drop development fast if they're not making enough money on it. I suppose it's still better than those devs who have a huge following and milk the crap out of that for years
I prefer the second group of developers :D

Reactions: Kirikaja

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Seath Black has bought the right of this game. He will remake it and this is an awesome news. Can't wait for this first update after being abandoned so many years.
Really?? Do you have a source? This would be great news as this game has great potential if it just had a dedicated developer. Seath Black is definitely that!

Hope he keeps the corruption angle. Only thing that would make it better is if she turns out to be a daughter or niece or something :LOL:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
********** has bought the right of this game. He will remake it and this is an awesome news. Can't wait for this first update after being abandoned so many years.
Spoilers. So excited you Couldn't let him announce it :p

Shame... Shame... Shame...

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I don't get why he would buy the rights to this when he could have just created his own version of it..

nchung2701

Aug 8, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes