3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Well it has changed but.... Not for me. The love route is short very short. Dungeons and abuse is not my scene by any stretch of the imagination. The same goes for the corruption route.
I'm waiting for the love route too, but considering that with the exception of the intro he did for it when he first started he hasn't touched the route I feel it's time to give up. It doesn't seem like the dev plans to pursue the route anytime in the foreseeable future.

Reactions: Guz89 and OzBrit

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
do the cheats still work in the latest ver? i enabled console yet it dosent show
yea so i enabled the console with unrenpy and when i type show me the money a siluette appears but the cheats dont work...
did the cheatcodes change ??

Last edited:

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
The game is practically 3 games in one: love route=1st game, corruption route=2nd game, dungeon=3rd game. With all these routes/games, the devs are working on 3 separate story routes and it will take ages to get updates on the route you are interested in. A weird decision if you ask me but... It could become interesting if these 3 routes could be linked (kidnap + dungeon + Stockholm Syndrome = love route; corruption route can take the assistant to the dungeon as punishment for <insertreasonhere>; corruption route can lead to love route or vice-versa depending on the girl's stats; any route can lead to dungeon considering the mc is an a$$hole)

For those that want curvy women... plenty of games out there with ridiculously curvy women. In some games, the curves of some women have their own curves. For this game this young naive girl makes sense. A curvy mature hottie/milf would not make sense because she is well more mature, presumably she graduated from the school of life already, she knows what a hot body she has and can use it better (than letting some ugly old creep use it) no matter how desperate the situation gets. Also milfs usually don't go to school/uni so basically the whole story (where there is one) needs to be rewritten so it makes sense again.

I could back a harem route as long as I have the choice who gets in the harem and I am not forced to "accept" all characters present in the game in the harem. If stats allow it/the assistant if fully compliant she can come into play and help with the training and conditioning of any new girls. Just food for thought :)

May 26, 2018
I'm waiting for the love route too, but considering that with the exception of the intro he did for it when he first started he hasn't touched the route I feel it's time to give up. It doesn't seem like the dev plans to pursue the route anytime in the foreseeable future.
Yeah, I agree. When this first came out I read that it had a love route and a corruption route. after all this time with the developer doing NOTHING for the love route, I can see it is time to give up on this game with a big FU to the developer for his lack of follow through on his statements. I do understand that some Dev's take a lot of time with both updates and possibly follow through for a particular route that has REPEATEDLY been asked for (to be further developed), but DAMN... this is just ridiculous. As far as I am concerned, this particular Dev cares nothing for his "fans" or the people who WANT to play his game but can't because the genre of corruption (particularly his particular brand of corruption) is not to their liking. So I think it time to block this Dev's threads and games (if he has or develops any in the future).

Reactions: OzBrit

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So the hints have remained the same for sometime, i have already completed these, what is new here and how can i trigger it?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Personal Assistant v0.25c.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.05.2020 (fix for a typo)

Last edited:

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Corruption route is great but underdeveloped. Too much time spent on love/dark route.

Part of the "thrill" of these games is progressively submitting the tenant. Wouldve been interesting if the Corruprion route LED TO a choice between Love/Dark kind of like in Star Wars games where you can elect to redeem yourself OR grow further toward the Dark side

/endrant

Reactions: Capt OA

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Yeah, I agree. When this first came out I read that it had a love route and a corruption route. after all this time with the developer doing NOTHING for the love route, I can see it is time to give up on this game with a big FU to the developer for his lack of follow through on his statements. I do understand that some Dev's take a lot of time with both updates and possibly follow through for a particular route that has REPEATEDLY been asked for (to be further developed), but DAMN... this is just ridiculous. As far as I am concerned, this particular Dev cares nothing for his "fans" or the people who WANT to play his game but can't because the genre of corruption (particularly his particular brand of corruption) is not to their liking. So I think it time to block this Dev's threads and games (if he has or develops any in the future).
I don't you are not fair to this dev.

You need to be a patreon to see pollresult.

But it's a poll he asks his fans what route he should focus.
In other hand I agree with others. This Dev is too optimistic due to lack of update-content if he focusing on all three routes at same time. That's why he only focusing one route at a time.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
OK I call time on this developer too. When this game first came out so many people were criticizing him because the MC is so old and ugly and I was one of the few supporting his concept but he has lost me.

Entirely his choice to develop darker routes, but the Corruption path is Way too dark for me as it goes beyond simple submission and training into darker fetishes which just feel brutal and again each to their own but she is too sweet to be treated like that (awww :D )

I have been patiently waiting for him to progress the love route to provide some balance but instead he is going into even darker/harder paths

Not for me

Reactions: Capt OA

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
How can I change the name after save from other user? (changed it at script.rpy, but still the old one)

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
So with this update, other than the few new tools, is there anything else I'm missing? Seems very little content for such a long wait. Says there's over new 500 renders, feels like I've only seen 100 max.

I really love the models used in this game, pretty much perfect for me, and I will put up with some of the wacky fetishes, but I just wish there's a little more content with each update.

Reactions: Iceman27

poopy13

Oct 27, 2018
I can see it is time to give up on this game with a big FU to the developer for his lack of follow through on his statements. but DAMN... this is just ridiculous. As far as I am concerned, this particular Dev cares nothing for his "fans" or the people who WANT to play his game but can't because the genre of corruption (particularly his particular brand of corruption) is not to their liking. So I think it time to block this Dev's threads and games (if he has or develops any in the future).

Yah, take your money you're paying for this game and use it for another game.

Oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes