3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
Great game. I dont know why its not popular. Good dialog and rendering is superb. waiting for next update
I think why it's not popular coz the MC isn't a young handsome guy with a handsome D, which makes the game for many non-fappable.
that's jut my guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guz89

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I think why it's not popular coz the MC isn't a young handsome guy with a handsome D, which makes the game for many non-fappable.
that's jut my guess.
It's also because EVERY version is FULL OF BUGS. Major disappointment. And this new torture build is boring because it would've been a good DEVELOPMENT, but to start the game like this is awful...makes all our previous work pointless

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
"assistant" this girl looks like an underage teenager... why not make a mature, curvy woman? maybe then i would have tried it... + the "bad guy" part looks a bit too dark according to the preview pics for me personally.
why not make it a 4000 year old vampire?

I mean, if you don't try it, then you don't try it. In any case, some times the girl or the render just ain't for ya. This game is a bit out there anyway.

Thalya

Oct 4, 2019
Would that be enough ?
And yes i know that the word you meant and the one i used are spelled the same way ^^

leevicious

Aug 11, 2018
is on my list of games that were great at the beginning, but in the last updates nothing relevant. Maybe I have to wait a year and some updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes