3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
How come the console stopped working? I haven't played this game in a while (probably since approximately .19 or so) but the shift+o doesn't seem to be working, and I've got the common console set to true through the SDK.

HackQuest

Apr 10, 2020
I don't know if this would help anyone. On the corruption path, I managed to get Rachel to wear clothing 1 and 2 while she cleans and cooks even able to buy the sleeping pills and have her to take them and ask her take off her panties in the house. You just have to continue to corrupt her and help her with her studies at the table and the office. I admit some of the game gets a little repetitive but it still have potential to be much better. I agree with the house and rooms look bland. I have no issue of the main protagonist being hideous. I believe he's intended to be that way. I think that's the point. I like the kitchen scene where the MC pulls her shirt up and it would be great if there was an option I could pull her pants and panties off during that scene as well and only have her shirt on and bottomless.
There is a scene you basically get her to do a nude lap dance and you help remove her panties is a option she already removed her top herself .

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes