3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Wow that was... very underwhelming. Was expecting a lot more with this update. Just some new tools, a few more scenes with delivery girl, and as usual LOTS OF GRINDING

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
The Personal Assistant [v0.23b] [JL Creation] - Original Size: 1.80GB

Compressed version for PC (372MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Personal Assistant v0.23b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Apr 28, 2018
I really want to play this but the guy in the preview images... Big oof. Wish more games would take the POV approach to their art style. Real bummer because the chick is real cute.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I really want to play this but the guy in the preview images... Big oof. Wish more games would take the POV approach to their art style. Real bummer because the chick is real cute.
well this game is about an ugly creature fucking a nice looking girl. if you wanna have a nice looking MC you have dozens of games you can choose from.

Duty black

Mar 2, 2019
Buddy that's the end of the game (for that mode). You just explore all the different options it gives since there's different options when she's dressed and nude. Yikes if you don't stop asking someone is gonna hop on you real quick lol
thank you bro thankyou somach

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Go to the office, and pick “Cheats”, then Enter:

Show me the M0NEY (you’ll get 1000 money)

Whos your daddy (you’ll get Rachel corruption 100)

E=MC2 TRO0PER (you’ll get strenght 100)

Please note: in “M0NEY” instead O you must write 0 (zero), also the same in “TRO0PER”.
cant find CHEATS in the office

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes