3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I chose the route of love ...
I did not understand. Is this version limited?

Inmortaliity

Feb 27, 2019
I chose the route of love ...
I did not understand. Is this version limited?
Yes it is, but it can ends in two outcomes. You've recorded one of them.
Version 0.14 was the latest version updated with Love route.

I found a comment on devs patreon, around easter hi will create a new poll for his supporter to find out which route he should continue.

Reactions: giqui

concionator

Feb 10, 2020
Hi everyone,

stuck in the curruption track, at the end of the lapdance after sucking her titties the wheeled chaired man thinks to himself "maybe a nude show next time", but: I never can her make lapdancing nude for me!!

How to do this? Need help...

znff22

Jan 1, 2020
Hi everyone,

stuck in the curruption track, at the end of the lapdance after sucking her titties the wheeled chaired man thinks to himself "maybe a nude show next time", but: I never can her make lapdancing nude for me!!

I have exactly the same problem. I think this is an actual bug that needs a fix.

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
Hi everyone,

Same and I even tried a fix that was earlier in this thread, but that didn't seem to work either.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Where and how to use the cheats can anyone help I typed at the office and it did not work

When you go to the main character's office:
Show me the M0NEY - 1000 money
Whos your daddy - Rachell corruption 100
E=MC2 TRO0PER - strenght 100
p.s. in "money" instead O you must write 0(zero), also the same in "trooper" - instead 2nd char O you must write zero

OK like this
m0ney
tro0per

Last edited:
Reactions: Inmortaliity

soulsage

Jul 16, 2018
When you go to the main character's office:
Show me the M0NEY - 1000 money
Whos your daddy - Rachell corruption 100
E=MC2 TRO0PER - strenght 100
p.s. in "money" instead O you must write 0(zero), also the same in "trooper" - instead 2nd char O you must write zero

OK like this
m0ney
tro0per
I tried it with and without the caps it did not work and also with and without space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes