3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
to dev
dude the idea is good and has serious potential but the implementation sucks
either provide a walkthrough or a proper journal like cure my addiction so people know what this is about
also ditch the endless menus they are crap
play a few games to understand what works ! how about a side menu with pics for roomsand clicking a character for interaction?

Striderteku

Oct 13, 2018
The Personal Assistant [v0.22b]

Changelog

Caution!
Old saves won't work for Dark Route.

Renders: 210
Animation Renders: 420

ChangeLog:
Rebuilt the whole start.
Rebuilt and added GUI
Added more prison scenes
Corrected many renders
Introducing a new character.

v 0.22b
*Fixed new girl triggering
*Fixed menus and placements in basements
*Fixed some prices in shop.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I always download with nopy and this always gets everything perfectly without a hitch. Mega often download limit which is annoying with large files.
I've never yet had any d/l that I've started from Nopy actually complete. *shrug* I've often downloaded multiple large files (2GB+) with Mega and never yet hit the download limit. Not everyone gets the same result, everyone has their own preference, but as you can see I'm not the first to request a Mega d/l link, so there are others who prefer using Mega. I usually add a number of files to my MEGAsync and then leave them to download overnight, every single time the next day all the files I added have downloaded just fine.

Reactions: muthaluva

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
The Personal Assistant [v0.22b]

Changelog

Caution!
Old saves won't work for Dark Route.

Renders: 210
Animation Renders: 420

ChangeLog:
Rebuilt the whole start.
Rebuilt and added GUI
Added more prison scenes
Corrected many renders
Introducing a new character.

v 0.22b
*Fixed new girl triggering
*Fixed menus and placements in basements
*Fixed some prices in shop.
whats new he dosent say if the animation are new or not

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Really? Doesn't tell us which path you updated though. I doubt it's the love path.
Being excessively cruel to someone is one of the very few fetishes I can't bring myself to enjoy. Because of the potential of this game, though, I plan to play the Dark Path only after everything is finished. I'll then play all of the Dark Path first and then "cleanse my soul" with the Corrupt Path followed by the Love Path. Lol.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Being excessively cruel to someone is one of the very few fetishes I can't bring myself to enjoy. Because of the potential of this game, though, I plan to play the Dark Path only after everything is finished. I'll then play all of the Dark Path first and then "cleanse my soul" with the Corrupt Path followed by the Love Path. Lol.
Agreed. I don't play the dark paths. So, I wait for the love path in this game. But, I doubt he'll ever work on it.

JEER0X

Sep 17, 2019
When you go to the main character's office:
Show me the M0NEY - 1000 money
Whos your daddy - Rachell corruption 100
E=MC2 TRO0PER - strenght 100
p.s. in "money" instead O you must write 0(zero), also the same in "trooper" - instead 2nd char O you must write zero

Here are some cheats for you if you open up the console. I honestly like the console better than the cheat codes the dev implemented into the game when you go to the main character's office.

Using the console:

Money = 1000
Strength = 100
RachCorr = 100

Here are the Cheat Codes when you go into the office (if you want to use this option instead of the console):

Show me the M0NEY (Money = 1000)
Whos your daddy (Rachael Corruption = 100)
E=MC2 TRO0PER (Strength = 100)

p.s. in "money" instead O you must write 0(zero), also the same in "trooper" - instead 2nd char O you must write zero

this is the cheat code and go to the office just repost to what they are saying this is not mine

so i can neither access console nor see a cheats option in office?

ZibiMuj

Jun 16, 2018
Is he ever gonna cut down the crazy grind? I'm not even sure I want to try jumping back in and doing it all again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes