3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1921707

Game is still a complete grindfest with a freaky looking MC. The writing still hasn't been proofread for at least 5 releases. Graphics haven't been updated for quite a while either. Overall, more cons than pros for a really weird game that the dev has some really weird fetishes.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
worked love to 100 and dom to 100, never changed anything you did, also still the same cleaning over and over even when you bought clothing 1, 2 and 3
Nothing wrong, just go from cleaning back to the computer and make her do a lapdance or "make food in"

Needs to be done in order, 1 then the next then back etc

Anyone else having issues giving her the sleeping pill? It says to give it to her at 18:00 but I never get the option and I can’t advance forward in the main tasks until I finish that.

You have to ask her the right question at the computer at 18:00

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So played the love route...one day in the sister arrives and then it's game over...

So only route with significant content is the corruption route?

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
So played the love route...one day in the sister arrives and then it's game over...

So only route with significant content is the corruption route?
Well, at the end of the last update they start to have sex. In this update thats the only scene and then it ends...so if you think its significant content as an update then yes....

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Indeed. This game is more about mutilated penises.
Yeah and if we could get a game without either that would be great. with you know...people that would not immediately be on an intensive care in a hospital if they were real. To each his own but it's becoming harder to find normal proportions.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
it doesnt let me put the cheats in when i go to the office, help?
Go to the office, and pick “Cheats”, then Enter:

Show me the M0NEY (you’ll get 1000 money)

Whos your daddy (you’ll get Rachel corruption 100)

E=MC2 TRO0PER (you’ll get strenght 100)

Please note: in “M0NEY” instead O you must write 0 (zero), also the same in “TRO0PER”.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Hello guys, just found out about this game and i love it. I'm stuck though she is now giving me a lapdance and she flashes her boobs and i can suck or bite them. But the "hints" part on the computer says she still needs to flash her boobs to you in teh lapdance, and she has allready done that. So as far as i know the game isnt progressing. Am i misssing something or is this a bug?

Thx in advance,

Reactions: bbking42

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Hello guys, just found out about this game and i love it. I'm stuck though she is now giving me a lapdance and she flashes her boobs and i can suck or bite them. But the "hints" part on the computer says she still needs to flash her boobs to you in teh lapdance, and she has allready done that. So as far as i know the game isnt progressing. Am i misssing something or is this a bug?

Thx in advance,
you have to do other missions in-between, do a mission in another area then comeback and do the lapdance again etc

Reactions: liquid74

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What route is

What route is this?
I'm not the developer, so I can't say. The dev tends to rotate through routes, at least somewhat. For example, v0.20b was an update on the Corruption Route (sandbox), but v0.21b was an update on the Dark Route (sandbox).

My guess would be the Love Route. In the points about that route when you start a new game, it mentions, "You will get a visit". For the Corruption Route, it specifically states, "You will not get a visit". And, while it doesn't specify under the Dark Route, I can't imagine you get a visit when the Corruption Route doesn't get one. I'm thinking the visit is from Amber, Rachael's stepsister; if you use the "Age Check" at the very beginning of the game, you get a brief intro to her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes