3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirill Shijan

Feb 23, 2019
So i don't know if anyone else has posted about bugs and typos or if game dev even reads here... i hope not, as prologue talks about how there is no lockers at bathroom door, instead of locks and that if you change MC's name it looses capital letter even if you write it, so rest of game your name doesn't start with capital letter.
It's simple.

Folder "game"
You need to delete on line 32: ".lower()".
Save.
1580295927020.png
Delete the file "script.rpyc".

Play.

P.S. By the way, version 0.21 b doesn't have this bug anymore.

Last edited:

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Geez Im all for corruption and shit... but this is some next level shit.
The MC SCREAMS AAAAW HEEELL NAAAH
Yea he got in an aciddent.. His f*ing birth. Jesus f*ing Christ.
The face of nightmares. The dude looks like that guy from GTA V but who has gone through aggressive chemo.
He looks like if Deadpool aged.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
finally tried this game, kinda weird
1 slave dungeon where u can have anal/vaginal sex which both are the same animation lol, very dark one too
love route is far from anything sexual? or im doing something wrong?
dominate route is from from anything sexual? or im doing something wrong?

worked love to 100 and dom to 100, never changed anything you did, also still the same cleaning over and over even when you bought clothing 1, 2 and 3

Reactions: ManInGlasses
Oct 14, 2019
Anyone else having issues giving her the sleeping pill? It says to give it to her at 18:00 but I never get the option and I can’t advance forward in the main tasks until I finish that.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
It's not a bug. It basically means you haven't done something. This game's walkthrough system is a mess. Finished 0.20 and will never come back.
Unfortunately, it is the kind of games I play while looking at the source code. Too bad because the game itself is well thought.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Errr it just tells me that this is the end of the build after the sex scene
Homie I can't even get that far because I'm not doing...something. Do everything the hint system tells me, but apparently there's something else that has to be done. A shame the hint system is, well, dysfunctional

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes