3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I liked the female character and wanted to try the game so the game seemed interesting at first when i tried it long time ago (maybe v0.12-13 i can't remember)... tbh i think this game is "ruined" by sandbox gameplay.

I think i'll wait for v0.25 and maybe hope things change and get focused more on actual VN/choices type gameplay and story also is there love path yet?

P.S. MC also putting this game down big time.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, she is a nice model, the dude is ugly but i can see past that, but his cock is hideous.
I do not like the bdsm style, biting, spanking and causing pain. maybe its the theme of the game, ugly and evil sonofabitch and cute and naive beauty. so Its bittersweet to play this game, not only the gameplay that I hate, but part of the content is not my taste. I hope the "love" path will be good.

Reactions: Twistty

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
im stuck at untie her to explore hint...did that couple of times and nothing happens...
as for the game ppl calling it too much, theres a warning at the start if you cant handle it just dont
play it, no need for insults and stuff like that...

Reactions: lowcody

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
So i don't know if anyone else has posted about bugs and typos or if game dev even reads here... i hope not, as prologue talks about how there is no lockers at bathroom door, instead of locks and that if you change MC's name it looses capital letter even if you write it, so rest of game your name doesn't start with capital letter.

Sep 18, 2018
im stuck at untie her to explore hint...did that couple of times and nothing happens...
as for the game ppl calling it too much, theres a warning at the start if you cant handle it just dont
play it, no need for insults and stuff like that...
Same here. Is this the end atm for this route? Or is something bugged?

jj444

Oct 9, 2018
question whats actually new in the new update cus i replayed sex with Raechel and it still said its the final build

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes