3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
My sidequests are complete it seems. But mainquest says "Demand her to BJ during work at 21:00". How do I trigger that?

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Time 1800 go to the computer in the office and select the top option, there make her do the lap dance

Time 1400 at the table get her to clean in the clothes you buy on the computer "shop"

You will need to do these two options in turns to progress, each time she does or shows a little more so do it over and over

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
Time 1800 go to the computer in the office and select the top option, there make her do the lap dance

Time 1400 at the table get her to clean in the clothes you buy on the computer "shop"

You will need to do these two options in turns to progress, each time she does or shows a little more so do it over and over
thats iis not working becaus, in the table the only option is have fun it her, making the questions, and in the office he only help her studying and i have to options be bad or friendly.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
You may need to go to the computer in the office and check the hints for the main quest, the part I am talking about maybe further along.

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
You may need to go to the computer in the office and check the hints for the main quest, the part I am talking about maybe further along.
i try go to the hints but, the problem is, they not give me any hints, they only say the nude scenes are linked, if i give you my save can you look it please?

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Go to the tv at 9:00 and ask for coffee then tit job then your hints will change :)

BTW you were further than me, I can't get past the spanking where she does the lap dance :(

Last edited:

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
Go to the tv at 9:00 and ask for coffee then tit job then your hints will change :)

BTW you were further than me, I can't get past the spanking where she does the lap dance :(
thanks i will try

The spanking thing, try explain me what happening on your game i will try remember and tell you.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
After a few lapdances, you finally ask her to do a lapdance naked but she refuses, so you spank her, but stuck there over and over.

She won't go naked, just lets me spank her only.

thelycan

Jul 18, 2019
After a few lapdances, you finally ask her to do a lapdance naked but she refuses, so you spank her, but stuck there over and over.

She won't go naked, just lets me spank her only.
the thing you say is work but in sametime no, the hints not change im still stuck :(

About your problem i done the thing cleaning quest is about dildo and vibrador if im not mistake, the lap dance i was stuck too but i shoot off the game and i go to sleep in the next day i turn on the game i do the load and i spank her and suprisely i was not stuck anymore, she go naked for me maybe is a bug i dont know try something.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Go here and add this file with just this name "1-1-LT1.save", if you already have it then replace it
C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\The Personal Assistant

then also add it to your save folder in, if you already have it then replace it
The_Personal_Assistant-v0.20b-pc\game\saves

Now the hint should say about a blowjob at 2100

when you save this file it will be called 537784_1-1-LT1, remove the numbers in red so it's just 1-1-LT1

Reactions: fortuna95

androide

May 3, 2018
I can't play the game... it just closes after 1-3 minutes, even without me doing anything. Like, I tried the dark route teaser (v 0.20) and the moment she drank the water, the game closed, this has happened more times, any idea of what might be causing this?

I remember playing the v0.13 and not having this problem, also it doesn't seem to happen to other people (been using the search function in case this was common and there was a bugfix).

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes