3.50 star(s) 34 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

mojhozjain

Apr 21, 2019
Go to the office, and pick “Cheats”, then Enter:

Show me the M0NEY (you’ll get 1000 money)

Whos your daddy (you’ll get Rachel corruption 100)

E=MC2 TRO0PER (you’ll get strenght 100)

Please note: in “M0NEY” instead O you must write 0 (zero), also the same in “TRO0PER”.
Cool, cheats from Age of Empires :)))

Reactions: reddo

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Wouldn't mind a changelog too, last few updates seemed to be focused more on fixing the game and adding a mode. So I'm waiting for a decent content update.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
I don't think there's cheats implemented in the Dark Route. Looks like the dev wants us to grind for the money smh which is really annoying
Well actually the dark route doesn't have much to offer sexually speaking... you need to group your shop orders cause Isabelle the deliverygirl will cost you 100$ every day after her third delivery. So you need first to buy the ebook and the camera and to raise your social skill to give you more time. And I don't know if this is a bug, when you try to "Mail her parents" a second time on the same Rachael social level, I got a back on Main Menu, not a game over...

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
really love it so far but i hope there will be more love content
am not into coruption
wil be great if ad some point there love get bigger she help him more and more and maybe help him walk
and he start to train and it will somewhat transform him into a better looking man
and so on it wil be for me a amazing love story

Nov 23, 2019
View attachment 390351

Overview:
This game is about a successful man who lived all his life alone. But after an accident his independence deteriorates. This is so bad that he has to hire a personal assistant to "help" him with his daily life. God has not been kind to this guy, this explains why he had never got any luck with women. There are no unicorns or dancing on flowers. He always worked his way from buttom to top. But then this beautiful assistant appears in his life. Should he be the friendly type of guy or the bad guy?​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-28
Release Date: 2020-03-27
Developer: JL Creation
Censored: No
Version: 0.23b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.16c): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thank you greg 101 for sharing.

View attachment 234960 View attachment 232175 View attachment 309089 View attachment 232176 View attachment 232177 View attachment 232179 View attachment 232178 View attachment 254781
Hey man, when do you release the new updates for Mac?

Longbow64

Dec 5, 2017
Please can someone type the cheat code for strength as you would and works i tried always says nope dont understand why codes have be so complicated

Nevermind i used save editor was so simple and easy

Reactions: norpheus

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Well actually the dark route doesn't have much to offer sexually speaking... you need to group your shop orders cause Isabelle the deliverygirl will cost you 100$ every day after her third delivery. So you need first to buy the ebook and the camera and to raise your social skill to give you more time. And I don't know if this is a bug, when you try to "Mail her parents" a second time on the same Rachael social level, I got a back on Main Menu, not a game over...
I noticed this too actually. I think it's a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes